Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Saturday November 8 10:00 AM ET - Virtual LAN party #8

Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    anyone still play D3? Just picked up ROS a week or so ago and having some fun with it. Although I forgot how much physical pain is caused by this game in my mouse arm.
    I've never played it but I know Nocturekittie has played a lot of it in the past. She might be interested.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

anyone still play D3? Just picked up ROS a week or so ago and having some fun with it. Although I forgot how much physical pain is caused by this game in my mouse arm.
    I have both D3 and its expansion ROS. Have not played in a few weeks and have yet to start on ROS. Close to finishing ACT IV as a Demon Hunter though.
    "I'm not crazy, my reality is different than yours"

count me in.

I'll be there.

I have it Doug. I haven't played it since beating it the first time through.

I wanna join and I vote we should play some D3

I got RoS as well.

I like dungeon crawlers but not sure I should invest in the game + expansion just for the VLAN.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

count me in and I'm up for some Battlefield 3, Titanfall, and torchlight 2

Skidgette and myself will be attending. Potential games (i'll help co-ordinate)

Borderlands 2 - Skidgette and I just picked it up, so we could play it if anyone else is interested.
    Battlzone, free at battlezone1.net I'm going to check out server hosting this weekend
    Next Gar Game : Wreckfest, they have a multiplayer option now in beta and team or single death match demo derby I think would be a riot ( love this game, check it out if you haven't)
    GTR Evolution, I'm sure I can host a server for this, I'll get back to you on it.
    VHR Mod for rFactor 1 - I host a weekly Nascar type series with this and can help those out interested.

You have Assetto Corsa? I would love to find some people to race with in that, it looks damn good with the new 1.0 release candidate. Also I have rFactor 2 though I don't like it as much as AC and I'm subbed up to iRacing currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazster View Post
    Skidgette and myself will be attending. Potential games (i'll help co-ordinate)

Borderlands 2 - Skidgette and I just picked it up, so we could play it if anyone else is interested.
    Battlzone, free at battlezone1.net I'm going to check out server hosting this weekend
    Next Gar Game : Wreckfest, they have a multiplayer option now in beta and team or single death match demo derby I think would be a riot ( love this game, check it out if you haven't)
    GTR Evolution, I'm sure I can host a server for this, I'll get back to you on it.
    VHR Mod for rFactor 1 - I host a weekly Nascar type series with this and can help those out interested.
    Thanks for coming up with some original game ideas!

First post updated with the latest attendee list and game suggestions.

Anyone interested in playing the Trine games? They have 3-player co-op, and they're probably worth adding to the list. I picked up copies of both games a while back, but I haven't tried them out yet. Trine and Trine 2 are both on sale right now for $2.99 and $3.99, respectively. The first one was updated earlier this year to support multiplayer over the internet (it used to be limited to local-only).

Just a heads-up for everyone:
    The Killing Floor Halloween event just started today! I have to say they really phoned it in this year, but they're probably hard at work on KF2. There is one new (free) map and no new DLC, but the Hillybilly Zeds are back, and that's always loads of fun. Killing Floor is on sale right now for $4.99 (or you can get the Killing Floor Bundle, which comes with most/all of the DLC for 17.49 - it's definitely worth it if you end up playing Killing Floor a lot.)

I'm in!

Srawdogs for all! in BF4 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonaire View Post
    Anyone interested in playing the Trine games? They have 3-player co-op, and they're probably worth adding to the list. I picked up copies of both games a while back, but I haven't tried them out yet. Trine and Trine 2 are both on sale right now for $2.99 and $3.99, respectively. The first one was updated earlier this year to support multiplayer over the internet (it used to be limited to local-only).

Just a heads-up for everyone:
    The Killing Floor Halloween event just started today! I have to say they really phoned it in this year, but they're probably hard at work on KF2. There is one new (free) map and no new DLC, but the Hillybilly Zeds are back, and that's always loads of fun. Killing Floor is on sale right now for $4.99 (or you can get the Killing Floor Bundle, which comes with most/all of the DLC for 17.49 - it's definitely worth it if you end up playing Killing Floor a lot.)
    I've been tempted to get them and might since they're on sale.