Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

State of the Union 2015

Coming back from working the holidays, etc, I spent my time with Killian's Red and a female friend. Basically- I had more important things to do. How about you?

I couldn't stomach watching this sack-o-shlt lying in front of a congress that should be flipping him off, mooning him or staying at home themselves working on articles of impeachment. What is supposed to be a distinguished event Obama has turned into a self-congratulatory snow-job. I heard he was going to help the middle class out by giving them a tax break.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/middle-cla...-business.html
    But for the middle class the scars of the recession still run deep. Federal Reserve survey data show families in the middle fifth of the income scale now earn less and their net worth is lower than when Obama took office.

In the six years through 2013, over the recession and recovery that have spanned Obama's tenure, jobs have been added at the top and bottom of the wage scale, a Reuters analysis of labor statistics shows. In the middle, the economy has shed positions - whether in traditional trades like machining or electrical work, white-collar jobs in human resources, or technical ones like computer operators.
    Yeah, I'm sure he is personally going to go to China and India and bring them back.

People- I think this year- no later than next- Obama will not be able to put enough lipstick on his pigs.

You shall know them by their works- not their SOTUs.

He has not only reduced their numbers and average income- well- here is the real state of the union.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ericans-not-la
    Another month, another attempt by the BLS to mask the collapse in the US labor force with a goalseeked seasonally-adjusted surge in waiter, bartender and other low-paying jobs. Case in point: after a modest rebound by 0.1% in November, the labor participation rate just slid once more, dropping to 62.7%, or the lowest print since December 1977. This happened because the number of Americans not in the labor forced soared by 451,000 in December, far outpacing the 111,000 jobs added according to the Household Survey, and is the primary reason why the number of uenmployed Americans dropped by 383,000.
    Last edited by Skennar; 01-21-2015 at 08:06 AM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Re: State of the Union 2015

I missed it too, but from what I've ascertained it involved a call for more stuff and not much on paying for it...or even better, cutting spending (government, LOL!).

I hear it was one of Barry the Fable Guy's best episodes.

Great Liberal Spindoctor job. A classic is minimum wage jobs. Historically, for high school kids - jobs at fast food joints, etc. Now, they are supposed to be full time jobs to support a family on. He triumphantly calls this helping the "Middle Class" with new jobs creation.

We're in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Great Liberal Spindoctor job. A classic is minimum wage jobs. Historically, for high school kids - jobs at fast food joints, etc. Now, they are supposed to be full time jobs to support a family on. He triumphantly calls this helping the "Middle Class" with new jobs creation.

We're in trouble.
    We've been in trouble since both parties decided on the race off the cliff. The only question is "Who will drive and how fast will we be going."

The best part is when he referred to the minimum wage workers as "the hardest working people in America." Uh huh, SURE they are! The guy sweeping up popcorn in the theater is definitely a harder worker than a head engineer at NASA. He may very well be a harder worker than the President though, so on that I guess I'd have to agree with BO!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    We've been in trouble since both parties decided on the race off the cliff. The only question is "Who will drive and how fast will we be going."
    Meanwhile..... Our liberal Moron in Chief is making claims of economic recovery and a strong economy as depicted by the current stock market bubble - with Europe teetering on the edge of complete fiscal collapse and as you alluded, us not far behind.

I made it all the way to the part where the guy said president of the United States.

The lyin' sack of sh*t makes me cuss the television.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

I watched about a minute clip of highlights if it on CNN online and clicked the browser closed. That was all I needed to see.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    I made it all the way to the part where the guy said president of the United States.

You don't realize what dumshits are in sports until you've heard a commentator give a great review on the speech. This guy was totally anesthetized and won't have a clue until it's too late.

Here is how delusional our double-duckspeaking POTUS is:
    At this moment – with a growing economy, shrinking deficits, bustling industry, and booming energy production – we have risen from recession freer to write our own future than any other nation on Earth. It’s now up to us to choose who we want to be over the next fifteen years, and for decades to come.
    Only part of the real truth is in my first post and it's getting worse. All this guy is is a drug you take on your way to slavery. I have a feeling that this year or next we will hear from him how the TEA party ruined all this.

I caught some clips (can't avoid it if you watch the news)- Obama vowed up and down that he would veto any attempt to repeal the healthcare act.

Well, it is as I have been saying all along- that tells this congress what they need to do first if they are to have any prayer of undoing the damage that has been done under this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

My wife hates for me to watch the TV, she can't tolerate my language when any of the evil, lying, libtard P'sOS shows up on the screen.

Nothing like watching a lyin' SOS on TV...

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/5-facts-ab...ion#G4yeY6:ZOB
    Here are five facts about the state of our union that Pres. Obama neglected to mention in last night’s speech:

- While calling for higher taxes, Obama failed to mention that the federal government took in a record $739 billion in tax revenue in the first quarter of FY15 and STILL ran a $176 billion deficit.
    - A record number of Americans are not in work force – including a record number of women not in work force.
    - Obamacare has caused nearly five million people to lose their health plans and remains extremely unpopular with Americans.
    - More than 46 million Americans have been on food stamps for 38 straight months.
    - The price of ground beef is at record levels.
    If I was Obama, I'd follow up with a letter to congress that goes something like this-

Dear congress people,

Some other things need to be made clear-

- ISIS is really my friend. ISIL is the enemy. Figure it out.
    - Nothing like infectious diseases and marauding terrorists with open borders. Deal with it.
    - Saudis love me. They help give me money and power. It's my favorite religion.
    - I love Eric Race Card Holder too. He's too hard to really let go of right now.
    - I'd like to go after those constitutional terrorists with my MRAPS and drones.
    - Still looking forward to passing CESPA, the TPP and maybe being your president in 2016.

Oh, before I forget: I've got the DOJ to ignore you, the CIA to set you up and the NSA with a live feed in your bedroom.

So if you don't like it you can go KO,

El Presidente of the Folks,

Barry O.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    http://www.mrctv.org/blog/5-facts-ab...ion#G4yeY6:ZOB

If I was Obama, I'd follow up with a letter to congress that goes something like this-

Dear congress people,

Some other things need to be made clear-

- ISIS is really my friend. ISIL is the enemy. Figure it out.
    - Nothing like infectious diseases and marauding terrorists with open borders. Deal with it.
    - Saudis love me. They help give me money and power. It's my favorite religion.
    - I love Eric Race Card Holder too. He's too hard to really let go of right now.
    - I'd like to go after those constitutional terrorists with my MRAPS and drones.
    - Still looking forward to passing CESPA, the TPP and maybe being your president in 2016.

Oh, before I forget: I've got the DOJ to ignore you, the CIA to set you up and the NSA with a live feed in your bedroom.

So if you don't like it you can go KO,

El Presidente of the Folks,

Barry O.
    He doesn't have to write that letter, just watch what he does, it is obvious