Interstellar Marines FREE on STEAM for 5 days!!

Interstellar Marines is Free on Steam for 5 days. It is early Alpha but looks amazing so far. It is available for Windows Mac and Linux. I have tried it on Windows and Linux and it is Stellar on either platform.

Re: Interstellar Marines FREE on STEAM for 5 days!!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out.

I installed the game and gave it a try. It looks like it could be fun once they get it working better (on linux).

At first it was unplayable, when I started the training mission or a campaign it was stuck looking straight up and I could'nt make my view change. For some reason taking it out of full screen fixed this, so I tried playing it in a window. I did the training and one of the single player missions. It runs pretty slow for the quality of graphics that I saw while playing. And it has a problem where if you play for a while it starts to get slower and slower until I just gave up.

Hopefully, once they've got some more work done on it they will have another free week, I certainly won't buy this without getting to try it out first.

- BadSquishy

The question is this. Once you "own" it do you keep the license even after it releases. Or will you eventually have to buy it.