FAHClient vanishing from task bar but still running

Hey Frogs, I'm having an issue with the FAH client. I'll go to the task bar to pause it when im ablout to play a game, or unpause it after, but randomly the icon wont be there sometimes, but I can still see the process running in task manager and I have to end task it and restart it to get control over it again. When its folding and this happens the core processes continue too. Any ideas?

Re: FAHClient vanishing from task bar but still running

What are you using to control the process? I use the fah control panel in the v7 client, but I always leave it up on screen, that doesn't minimze to the tray. AFAIK though, thats a separate entity from the core process itself. Can you get control if you open up a new instance of the fah control process?

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Re: FAHClient vanishing from task bar but still running

It seems to be caused by the graphics driver crashing and restarting. It's just the standard v7 control. and the FAHClient itself keeps running, but because it's minimized to the taskbar I can't get it back to be accessible. If I try to relaunch the client nothing happens because it's still running. It's not a big deal by any means, as it only happens about once or twice a week...was just curious if anyone had any ideas on methods to get control over it again once it's minimized to taskbar and then the taskbar icon dissapears.

PS: Closing in on the 100,000,000 mark