Looking For Very Good Set Of Wireless Headphones

I've been getting very tired of the current set of headphones I'm using on my computer. They are wired and the wire catches on every little corner of my desk. I'm using a pair of over-ear Sennheiser headphones. I want to get something wireless, but don't know what is good and what is better, if you know what I mean. So I'm looking for some recommendations

Re: Looking For Very Good Set Of Wireless Headphones

I came here to post this very same question. I'm tired of wires, and want some really good wireless headphones. I thought about it ~5 years ago but was hesitant to because of problems people had with some cutting out, sound quality not being great, and short battery life. I imagine that's all gotten a lot better over the years...
    "Be excellent to each other!"

I have Jabra Move Wireless. Purchased them for $68 and the noise cancellation is a plus.

It's been awhile since I've been back here. Just to let those who are interested know, I bought a Sennheiser HDR 170 set of headphones. Must say I've been very happy with them. They sound great whether I'm gaming or listening to music.