Thread: Facebook fight.

Facebook fight.

To make a long story short, I do IT work on the side and also teach future PC technicians at a college. Lately, I have been visiting customers who are playing facebook games from links others post on their walls. I have come down on these customers over this practice and now I just had it out with the wife over this too as her machine was once again infected.
    I personally am not into facebook, but I want customers and family to know I am getting upset for continually cleaning up their messes. Is anyone else dealing with facebook users who have turned a blind eye to all the perils of clicking on links and leaving facebook to play games on what seems to be a plethora of unscrupulous websites?

Click here to visit Onetech's website
    Popup blocker advised!

"Cutting edge technology is for those who like to bleed." Onetech

Re: Facebook fight.

This problem is pretty common these days. You see posts on people's Facebook timelines mentioning every like equal one penny to charity, pics of semi nude/nude women in links. Users unaware of these scams click on them and are redirected to another one. Best precaution is on the user's end that they must be aware about the consequences of clicking on such spams.