Page 14 of 254 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

All we need now is Polar Bear Gore and Wassernameschultz teaming up to make the circus complete.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1946 View Post
    Just think if Joe gets the nomination. A debate between Biden and Trump
    might be a possibility. Not saying I want this, but it would be fun to watch.
    Maybe it would be more fun to watch Pocahontas and Trump

American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    Maybe it would be more fun to watch Trump and FauxPocahontas

oops. Have to fix it.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Little extra

I learned years ago for around here (red country) you are best to service your own equipment. It started with my republican uncle who owned a service station and just one of his tricks was to short stick your oil dip stick and sell you a empty can of oil. Then I had my wife take the car up to a service station to remove the snow tires and put on the summer tread, on her way home one of the wheels fell off. Then when I was in the Army she came to visit on a weekend and the idiot bent the engine hood. It doesn't end there, our company wanted to everyone to have there vehicle's automatic transmission flushed and all the did at the same service center about two weeks later their transmissions go way south. I hadn't had mine done yet and as some who had their transmissions flushed what they did. The didn't change the filter and didn't clean out the pan. So when I took mine in I had them first do the flush then change and clean the pan. They wanted to argue about changing the filter and said there wouldn't be anything left in the pan. I stood there and watched when they got the pan off and sure enough the bottom of the pan had a nice coating of black clutch material that had to be cleaned out and I never had any problem with the transmission. Then when I took my Ford pickup in for a oil change, 6.0 diesel they left part of the oil filter in the canister. I was having starting problems because the fuel injection runs off of oil pressure. I had a felling it was something with the oil filter and sure enough it was. Then a couple years later the pickup died on the way to a call while I was in a blue county. The technician said it most like was a plastic part in the fuel injection system that had cracked and sure enough that is what it was, but this leads up to a couple years later and started having the same problem when the engine was hot. Took to a dealership in a red county and they put on two very expensive parts and said it was good to go. No it wasn't, nothing was fixed. So I had it towed to the dealership that first fixed it and sure enough the same problem with cracked plastic part in the fuel injection system. I called up the first dealership and they wouldn't make things right but I don't know the owner of company I worked for got anything done or not.

On my personal pickup, I had a tire or two that was out of balanced took it to a local red shop and wasn't any better after they got done, so took it to another local red shop and it was worse after he got done, the tire at over 50 mph felt like they were going to fly off the pickup. Took it back to the second shop and told him to just check the balance on a tire, sure enough it showed way out of balance, so he moved the wheel weights. After he was done and taking the wheel off the machine I told him to reposition the wheel on the machine and check it again. It showed way out of balance again. I finely got a shop to get the balance right.
    So your family is as crooked as the day is long, rips your own family off and that means the republicans are evil? About right, BUSH DID IT. Clown.

Three of my uncles and my dad owned a Chevron way back when. One day a customer accused one of my uncles of short sticking him. My uncle didn't take kindly to that accusation so he grabbed the guys tie and wiped the dip stick on it. Almost a fight but the guy figured out tangling with my uncle might not be a good idea.

We never saw that dipshit again...

I think there's a lesson here... don't argue with the politics of your mechanic before he works on your car.

dip stick.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    So your family is as crooked as the day is long, rips your own family off and that means the republicans are evil? About right, BUSH DID IT. Clown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I think there's a lesson here... don't argue with the politics of your mechanic before he works on your car.

dip stick.
    But some people never learn. Clearwater's learned "lesson"? Well the country needs more illegals to do the jobs Americans won't of course. What a cuck. Speaking of cucks, they are determined to take Trump to task for the horrible lies he's dared speak of our fine friends from the south. After all, one only needs to glance at the top ten Texas most wanted list to see we're having a "white" crime epidemic!

http://www.dps.texas.gov/Texas10Most...fugitives.aspx

Nope. They're not Hispanic at all. All white guys named Lopez, Rodriguez, Arevalo.....You know, it's amazing when the government doesn't even try to hide how they're hiding true racial crime stats anymore.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    My family???? Does my one uncle make it my whole family? By you I would guess so.....The rest of us wouldn't have anything to do with him. He was also a gambler and one evening leaving a card game he got the crap beat out of him. Was it for cheating????? My guess is yeah. About the oil can scam. He tried that on my future brother-in-law before he married my sister. On the way out to the car with a opened oil can in his hand my uncle tripped and dropped the oil can that went rolling away and for some reason not a drop of oil was spilled. Was it empty??? I and my future brother-in-law would say so.

If you're Hispanic you are White Hispanic

If you're White you are White Not-Hispanic

During the Vietnam War in the military they didn't' have a category for Hispanic so they put them in the White category.

I sure don't see the overall likeness the government sees.

Well I guess it could be worse. White-Not Hispanic Transgender...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If you're Hispanic
    You won't vote Republican.
    I don't care how many clowns they put in the car.
    Seal the border, ship them back.
    Yeah. That's the ticket.
    With out the Hispanic vote, you lose.
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64

Quote Originally Posted by IAmGhostDog View Post
    You won't vote Republican.
    I don't care how many clowns they put in the car.
    Seal the border, ship them back.
    Yeah. That's the ticket.
    With out the Hispanic vote, you lose.
    "With out the Hispanic vote, you lose."

Thanks for pointing that out it's the best argument for closing the border and deporting the law breakers. When elections can be decided by one segment of the society voting as a block there's something wrong. Dumb down and indoctrination! The well known "sheeple vote"...
    Last edited by tucker; 08-26-2015 at 11:05 AM.

I'm surprised Trump hasn't started fading before now there's more to it than meets the eye. I think this is the best opportunity for change we've seen in a long, long time. It doesn't have to be Trump any political outsider has a chance to be successful. A lot of people in both parties and of all colors are starting to wake up. I think 2016 might be a bad year for incumbents and career politicians. The status quo isn't acceptable anymore.

We can only hope.

Hopefully, Trump doesn't prove to be another Wild Card to sway votes ala Ross Perot. Ross Perot single handily put Bill Clinton in office.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Hopefully, Trump doesn't prove to be another Wild Card to sway votes ala Ross Perot. Ross Perot single handily put Bill Clinton in office.
    That's true. Perhaps I had a to good to be true senior moment. Reality says it's to damn late to fix anything peacefully...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    "With out the Hispanic vote, you lose."

Thanks for pointing that out it's the best argument for closing the border and deporting the law breakers. When elections can be decided by one segment of the society voting as a block there's something wrong.
    It's not the "illegals", it's the "legals" They vote.
    Take the blinders off.
    Your anti immigration platform will not stand.
    Once again, without the Hispanic vote you lose.
    It's All About Having Fun ..... Isn't It?

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | AMD FX8350 Black Edition | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO | Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB DDR5 | Acer G246HL 24" WideScreen
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB (Storage) | Samsung SH-S224 DVD Burner
    HT|Omega Claro | Technics SL-1210 MKll ~ Stanton 681EEE MKlll
    Esoteric Sounds Rek-O-Kut Professional Phono Preamp MKII
    Klipsch Pro Media v4.1 | Sennheiser HD 580 Precision ~ Sennheiser PC165 (Mic/Headset)
    Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B w/ Enermax NAXN 82+ 750W
    Win7 x64