Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Nice rant of Hyperbole.
    ^^^As those in La La Land would say

Sorry it was more that 10 word so you could understand

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seriously, since we had to endure a few long winded posts about nothing, how does it sit with the members here from the right that the two top candidates in the polls for the GOP are doing everything possible to alienate anyone who's not a White Evangelical Birther? Seems pretty counterproductive to getting elected to me. But what do I know. That's why I ask.
    Oh, you mean they should pander to the left who is not going to vote for them no matter what anyway? Someone please email Bernie Sanders and let him know that he's never going to get the right to vote for him unless he changes his tactics!

As for me, I'll vote for Trump. Why you ask? Because of his stance on illegal immigration. The rest will be the same BS from all of them no matter if a Dem or other Repub gets in so it's a moot point to me. If I have just one chance to send the people who decide who we vote for a big fat FU by voting for someone they don't approve of, I'm all over it. What do I have to lose anyway? The worst that can happen is what would normally happen in a presidential race anyway. Oh and btw otoc, you'll be surprised to know that Trump has a far bigger following than "White Evangelical Birthers." The middle class across the entire country is finally starting to realize that they've been screwed over really bad by all of the elite's chosen candidates.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

^^^I yet to hear one republican talk about a balanced budget, how come? Could it be because the way it is going we could have a balanced budget by 2017 so deficit spending needs to pickup. What I have heard is a tremendous amount of military spending because our military is being decimated even while we spend more than the next 10 countries combined. Spending by one would take the whole federal budget. What so damn funny back when we had a huge manufacturing base the right would cheer each time a factory was shut down and jobs sent out of the country. Now the cry is we don't make anything anymore and the same people cheered in the past when factories were shut down.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 09-21-2015 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    ^^^I yet to hear one republican talk about a balanced budget, how come? Could it be because the way it is going we could have a balanced budget by 2017 so deficit spending needs to pickup. What I have heard is a tremendous amount of military spending because our military is being decimated even while we spend more than the next 10 countries combined. Spending by one would take the whole federal budget. What so damn funny back when we had a huge manufacturing base the right would cheer each time a factory was shut down and jobs sent out of the country. Now the cry is we don't make anything anymore and the same people cheered in the past when factories were shut down.
    If you think deficit spending is a good thing I would like to know what your credit card statements look like. When I was a young pup I tried deficit spending it didn't work worth a f*ck. What makes you think it's working for the a*shole in the White House and the f*cking congress? Smoke and mirrors, that's what! When you're in a hole quit digging stupid... dream on..
    Last edited by tucker; 09-21-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    ^^^I yet to hear one republican talk about a balanced budget, how come? Could it be because the way it is going we could have a balanced budget by 2017 so deficit spending needs to pickup. What I have heard is a tremendous amount of military spending because our military is being decimated even while we spend more than the next 10 countries combined.....
    Ask your boy, he's not just bantering around trying to weasel his way into an election - he's sitting at the helm right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    An investment in the future for many years to come.

A much better investment than Obama's shovel ready projects or Obamacare.

I wonder what level clearance you need to get inside that airplane. Hint! Need to know basis only.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

J
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    An investment in the future for many years to come.

A much better investment than Obama's shovel ready projects or Obamacare.

I wonder what level clearance you need to get inside that airplane. Hint! Need to know basis only.
    Ask BongWater to explain it - that's him pictured in the cockpit of the newest concept strategic bomber. His car was in the shop so he used the jet for the commute to his weekly "Breakfast & Truffles" meeting with Liberal Minded Veterans.

Walker's out.

News at eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If you think deficit spending is a good thing I would like to know what your credit card statements look like. When I was a young pup I tried deficit spending it didn't work worth a f*ck. What makes you think it's working for the a*shole in the White House and the f*cking congress? Smoke and mirrors, that's what! When you're in a hole quit digging stupid... dream on..
    So you would like to see my credit card statement. For the last 30 years or so my credit cards have been paid off each month and we were debt free the year I turned 36. Some say by using a credit card that is debt. Yes it is but at the time I use it I have plenty of cash on hand to cover it. I pay no annual fees and carry just enough cash to cover small purchases at places that don't take a credit care. By using a credit card it keep my credit current, I get cash back up to 5% on purchases, and if I lose my wallet I lose very little cash and the credit card is cover for purchases I didn't make. I use a credit card out of my local area where they won't take a check and I don't have a debit card so that there won't be any direct access to my bank account. Should I get stranded many miles from home and my credit card is stolen or lost, I am known well enough at my bank where all I need to do is call them and they will send me a wire transfer for cash. I keep my pass port handy when traveling and in a safe place away from my cards and other IDs. And to secure my credit information I have the three credit burials locked down so that they don't give out any of my credit history to anyone. Is there anything else you what to know about my credit?

You totally missed the point I was making about the federal deficit spending. How many year now has the republicans been screaming about deficit spending? I think it started the day Obama took office so what I wanted to know where are these Republican candidates and deficit spending. Can you say crickets????? All I hear is big time spending. Fiorina military spending would take the whole federal budget, Trump is right up there also and the only one that my cut spending is Rand Paul, but we know how that went with Reagan by the end if his last term he balloon the debt 3x and Bush H didn't slow down on deficit spending. Then came Clinton and the last three years he had a balanced budget the our most resent hero Bush pushed the debt 2x and in the final budget was $1.3 trillion in the red.

Now comes alone 2017 and if we stay on track would have a balanced budget again revenues are up and spending is going down or stable. So once again where are the leading Republican candidates and deficit spending? Given the history of a Republican setting in the WH deficit spending is going to go through the roof if a republican is elected president.

So go out there and push for a Republican president but don't be surprised when deficit spending goes straight up. I am going to be setting here laughing my a@@ off if a Republican becomes president.

With the crop of Republican president candidates this is what I see of their followers.

For Rand Paul

Last edited by Clearwater; 09-21-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    J

Ask BongWater to explain it - that's him pictured in the cockpit of the newest concept strategic bomber. His car was in the shop so he used the jet for the commute to his weekly "Breakfast & Truffles" meeting with Liberal Minded Veterans.

lmfao whos bong water?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyd3r View Post
    lmfao whos bong water?
    The dude piloting (seen on his way to breakfast at Tiffany's with some asskicking liberal vets) this thing - Ultra Top Secret cleared. James Bond level stuff.
    Last edited by SteveW; 09-21-2015 at 06:26 PM.

So they name a pilot bong water? Let me guess he smokes pot.... they joke him with that

But Im going to guess he hasnt had any accidents unless his name is Johnny Walker////

So they name a pilot bong water? Let me guess he smokes pot.... they joke him with that

But Im going to guess he hasnt had any accidents unless his name is Johnny Walker////
    Bongwater - just one word. No idea on the potential pot smoking. Just your basic tree hugging liberal.
    Last edited by SteveW; 09-21-2015 at 06:41 PM.

I'm not saying your previous user name was Poci.....but it was Poci.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19