Page 24 of 254 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

Poci?

hmmm... that rings a bell...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I'm not saying your previous user name was Poci.....but it was Poci.
    I dont know why some of you insist or it even is relevant anymore on that.

Steave so pot=tree hugging liberal?

I dont even want to talk about this, but some people use it as medicine and no pills do not work. If you want I wont debate Ill just post a few documentarys

Quote Originally Posted by Spyd3r View Post
    ....Steave so pot=tree hugging liberal?.....
    Negative, on that Spyderman. Please don't even suggest that crap associated to me. You asked about Bongwater to which I responded. Let it end there.

Last edited by Clearwater; 09-22-2015 at 11:50 PM.

^^^ Nowhere??? Narrative not supported by linkydinky's.. from your Bloomberg article...

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server
    So... not wiped... like with a cloth...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    since i fall into your definition of a liberal, i also had carried a top secret clearance in the military.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ecurity_Agency

bb
    Definition of a Liberal? No idea what that could be.

Below is my point exactly, ya can't talk - never, ever.

"These occupations, which required a top secret clearance (or higher) with Special Intelligence/crypto special clearances, were essential to U.S. Cold War efforts. ASA units usually operated in four groups called 'tricks', using revolving shifts to provide coverage twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. ASA troops were not allowed to discuss their operations with outsiders – in fact, they could not talk among themselves about their duties unless they were in a secure location. Even today, some of the missions still cannot be discussed. ASA personnel processing out of sensitive operations were debriefed and signed a document specifying a thirty-year elapsed time before they could discuss what they had done or observed. Note: Information other than XGDS (eXempt from General Declassification Schedule) is automatically declassified after 30 years."
    Last edited by SteveW; 09-23-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ Nowhere??? Narrative not supported by linkydinky's.. from your Bloomberg article...

So... not wiped... like with a cloth...
    The FBI is investigating how and why classified information ended up on Clinton’s server.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...clinton-server

Those emails in earlier post were sent to Clinton. Now if there are classified emails recovered that were sent by Clinton that is a different thing altogether. But the FBI isn't investigating Clinton, they are looking for those who sent the emails that were classified at the time when sent and if they were marked classified when sent.

I posted all links of the FBI involvement. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 09-23-2015 at 06:40 PM.

^^^ So you're cool with high level government officials running high level government correspondence out of their homes with private networks and non-government back-ups at private companies all without other high level government folks knowing about it?

If that's your stance, you're entitled to that opinion.

But I think what you're really saying is that because its your party's pre-picked candidate, rules don't apply. Simple test... where were you on Petraeus having classified stuff at home?

Its no different than a Patriot fan giving Brady a blanket pass on Deflategate.

We all get that. After awhile, though, the defenses sound desperate.

For example, that excuse Hillary gave of State asking for e-mails from all former Secretaries of State... not true. Bald faced lie number 74.

My question is, what is it about Hillary that you find attractive?

^ She's a Liberal, that's probably enough.

Obambi, BillyBob and the Hildabeast are liberal royalty they are entitled to do whatever they want to do. When they get caught with their fingers in the cookie jar the excuses and cover-ups quickly swing into action. The truth is all three are filthy corrupt creeps.

The untouchables...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ So you're cool with high level government officials running high level government correspondence out of their homes with private networks and non-government back-ups at private companies all without other high level government folks knowing about it?

If that's your stance, you're entitled to that opinion.
    Funny it didn't become a problem until Clinton who followed Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice. What I have seen there was protocol to setup for a private server and email with the proper safeguards that would be just as safe as any of the State Dept. servers and emails. By the policies even under the Bush Administration there was no wrong doing. If you are going to call her server and email account unsafe then the whole State Dept. is unsafe. How many times have we seen government server and the like hacked. As long as the classified material is encrypted as it should be even when sent to Clinton there isn't any security issues. Private servers had to be as secure and those at the State Dept. and nothing suggest that Clinton's server and email account wasn't any less safe than those at the State Dept.

If I remember right, Powell wanted the turn over his emails to the State Dept. and the State Dept didn't want them. Go figure.

I think the Clinton's have setup the Republicans for a big fall/trap. Just like Monica Lewinsky trapped Bill.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 09-24-2015 at 12:15 AM.

^^^ There was no policy under Bush that allowed private servers for government business. Neither Powell or Rice had private servers.

Bush doesn't have anything to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ There was no policy under Bush that allowed private servers for government business. Neither Powell or Rice had private servers.

Bush doesn't have anything to do with this.
    Did I say Powell and Rice had private servers? NO

Are you sure about the policies under Bush? I have those policies that were under Bush and those policies didn't change until lately, so why don't you do your own search because you won't believe what I have

Here is how I have a good idea that Republicans have been setup but this came a little later (maybe) in the mess. Most people know that data can be retrieve after what ever is deleted, that is if it hasn't been wrote over. I had a problem with a HDD the bios messed up and I couldn't access the drive. I just popped it into another computer and retrieved it all then wiped the drive clean with Os from a program I had. I would bet that Clinton knew those email that were deleted could be retrieved because she wasn't using the server any longer. That is a huge flag that you have jumped right in the middle of her trap while she and Bill laugh their butts off. In many way her server could be more secure than the servers at the State Dept. because once hacked into those servers there is no limit where on could go, but her's wouldn't have been hacked. What is sounds like, Clinton didn't want any classified materials sent to her private email account with just 2 classified email found as of late. So that is why I think you and your's have been trapped and will have once again egg all over your face.

But we can always go back to

As Fiorina keeps beating that dead horse

Long winded denial....