Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

Where is all of rah, rah, rah excitement everybody should have dingily legs and wobbling knees. All the headstones at the cemetery were so excited they were line dancing. Think of it as a third term for his majesty Obambi. If that doesn't excite you check your pulse you might be dead.
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

<<< Sexist pig alert here: Ole Thunder Thighs is at the gate for this race??? It will be interesting to watch this nag throw misogynistic obstacles on the course to trip and cripple the competition.

She is a bitch and hypocrite who couldn't run a lemonade stand as well as Lucy ... let alone the country. She will show how much corruption can ride the hate horse to the finish.
    Last edited by Skennar; 04-13-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

And yet. . . she still would have been better than Obama, IMHO.

I haven't picked a candidate, yet. I can say I'm not backing Walker. As a cheesehead with a front row seat to his work, I can boil down his distinctiveness from Obama as:

1) Obama is a tool of the left, Walker is a tool of the far right
    2) Obama possibly knows he's a tool, but doesn't care, Walker doesn't seem to recognize that he's a tool

I didn't think anyone could be more divisive than Obama. . . until Walker became our Governor. He's done a few things that sorely needed doing, but he's been beyond ham-fisted in getting them done. He's intentionally been an ass about his most controversial things, like Act 10, when he didn't need to be. I've had enough of the divide-the-electorate strategy. That he won re-election speaks more to just how sad the other candidate was, and how overdue the fundamentals of Act 10 were than Walker's "leadership". Outside of this, he's a typical politician. When he's not campaigning for President, he's paying back favors for those who funded his prior campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post
    And yet. . . she still would have been better than Obama, IMHO.

I haven't picked a candidate, yet. I can say I'm not backing Walker.
    I think we're all guilty of the same thing: Looking only at politicians. I'm looking for candidates who have more years in the service or productive employment than in office. Otherwise: "It's all the same and only the names have changed."

After the mess Obambi created and continues to create on a daily basis I can't understand how anybody in their right mind would want the job. Obambi has created problems that can't be fixed, never will be fixed. Obambi Care has to completely disappear, it won't. Obambi's illegal immigration policy will never be reversed. The damage he's done to foreign policy can't be fixed. On and on.

The democrats are lying to you, the republicans are lying to you, all of Wasington DC is lying to you, the media is lying to you. The corruption in DC is worse than any Mafia ever seen in this country, maybe the world.

Only one thing can fix it and that won't happen. No guts no country it's as simple as that.
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    After the mess Obambi created and continues to create on a daily basis I can't understand how anybody in their right mind would want the job. Obambi has created problems that can't be fixed, never will be fixed. Obambi Care has to completely disappear, it won't. Obambi's illegal immigration policy will never be reversed. The damage he's done to foreign policy can't be fixed. On and on.

The democrats are lying to you, the republicans are lying to you, all of Wasington DC is lying to you, the media is lying to you. The corruption in DC is worse than any Mafia ever seen in this country, maybe the world.

Only one thing can fix it and that won't happen. No guts no country it's as simple as that.
    No one in their right mind usually ever does want the job, which has become a big problem. As far as the insurmountable problems voting people like this into office has done over the years, the candidates for the job know that being President is a lot like being a weather forecaster now. They can get the job, make no or little headway on their positions and blame it all on external factors. The voters will always default back to "better luck next time" even though deep down they aren't quite sure why they even tune into the debates anymore.
    Not a GoodWhite.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    No one in their right mind usually ever does want the job, which has become a big problem. As far as the insurmountable problems voting people like this into office has done over the years, the candidates for the job know that being President is a lot like being a weather forecaster now. They can get the job, make no or little headway on their positions and blame it all on external factors. The voters will always default back to "better luck next time" even though deep down they aren't quite sure why they even tune into the debates anymore.
    Personally, I think it has been set up that way so only political agenda driven, narcissistic, bank puppets will run. And until this changes to someone who has to live like the rest of us Americans runs, this isn't changing. Until we change the rules and can vote in someone in like that with a big stick into the presidency and/or congress, that change can't even begin. What the last two generals have brought home to me is that we aren't even permitted a real choice. The choices are made for us the party system and their banking puppet masters. After listening to Hilary lie about how she is going to straighten things out and then have party/agenda groupies gush about her, I want to throw things at the TV.

But the real sickening party is that a few million Americans vote for this fraud anyhow believing that the gospel comes from MSM.

^^ it makes me wonder why I even care it's a hopeless conundrum.
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ it makes me wonder why I even care it's a hopeless conundrum.
    Actually, I think you do. My issue is not apathy, but frustration at the futility that has been set up for us.

I just keep thinking of a picture: Atlas didn't preach or get violent and kick ass- he shrugged. And basically, this system logically has to starve from it's own Darwin award. You can't eat a tomato if it isn't grown first and brought to you. Couple that with not knowing how to grow one ....

All the productive world has to do is stop the wheels and turn the lights off awhile and it will actually see how helpless and pitiful most of these rich and powerful global elitists really are. But this is what they are terrified of- that they will be identified for what they really are and held accountable, abandoned to revolution or at least left to fend for themselves like the rest of us. It's a gilded cage- a prison they made by themselves. Despite the global agenda, you would be amazed how absent loyalty is among the leadership. It's a house of cards held together by lies, threats, blackmail, corruption and the knowledge that once their cover is blown- they all go down together.

I wouldn't despair in this environment- but figure out where opportunity is.
    Last edited by Skennar; 04-15-2015 at 10:40 AM.

News flashes from the last few days:

Rand Paul spoke rudely to a reporter.

Marco Rubio sweated excessively during an interview.

Scott Walker's concealed carry laws cause crime.

Hillary Clinton is riding around in a van.

Jeb Bush used to be friends with Rubio.

We're gonna have to listen to this crap for a year and a half.

Then they'll give us the great opportunity of checking a box for one of two new people... Clinton or Bush.

Shoot me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

Then they'll give us the great opportunity of checking a box for one of two new people... Clinton or Bush.
    Not if they marry the families

Think of the soap opera from that one ...
    Shoot me now.

News flashes from the last few
    We're gonna have to listenThen they'll give us the great opportunity of checking a box for one of two new people... Clinton or Bush.

Shoot me now.
    Exactly!

I would eat a sh*t pie before I would put a check mark next to either name.

if somebody shoots you send to my house the job isn't finished.
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

So rolleyes I almost didn't put it here:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ho-dont-exist/
    Online approval is not difficult to manufacture. With a little tech savvy, the Internet becomes a lens that can magnify a small group of people into what seems like a significant grassroots movement. Radio host Rush Limbaugh mentioned yesterday that most of the alleged “Internet campaign” to pressure advertisers to back out of his show in 2012 was the work of just ten people, using programs that allowed them to produce blizzards of Twitter messages and email.

Limbaugh mentioned this while bringing up a UK Daily Mail story, largely unreported by American media, that a huge volume of Hillary Clinton’s Twitter and Facebook support comes from fake accounts. Some 2 million of her 3.6 million Twitter “followers” are non-responsive accounts that apparently exist only to plump up Clinton’s social media profile, and over 544,000 of them are clearly fake. Plus, 46,000 of her Facebook “likes” turned out to be coming from Baghdad, Iraq.
    So grin, you bimbo- tell us it isn't Photo-shopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    So rolleyes I almost didn't put it here:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ho-dont-exist/

So grin, you bimbo- tell us it isn't Photo-shopped.
    She reminds me of the insufferable aunt everybody tries to avoid and nobody trusts. Everybody breathes a sigh of relief when she leaves the party. Everybody is certain she dug up dear old granny and stole her gold teeth. There's no doubt Billy Boy is a pervert only a pervert would marry her. She's a waste of oxygen and the number one cause of global warming.

Maybe that's why I like her so much...
    I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.

I'm a Marine
    To save time
    Let's just assume
    I'm never wrong.