Page 4 of 250 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

I agree Tucker

As for our northern border fence it too, the coast line pull our Navy in to take care those coming in by way of water and for air invasion, dot the the coast with over lapping radar and station fighter jet in closer to the coast lines so that fighter jets can intercept any and all low flying aircraft. The Navy can help with aircraft carriers also, at least 5 aircraft carries on the east and west coast and 6 in the gulf and each carrier with a full complement of destroyers and radar ships.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-13-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^^ In my opinion nothing works until the borders are secured to the point where nobody can get in. All this crap about a 2000 mile border being impossible to secure is nothing but a bunch of BS.
    -
    Yes and no.

If they would apply the technology they are using to blackmail congressman, watch you pick your nose in your bathroom and snipe people with drones from 10,000 miles away- they can monitor the Mexican border and control it to some degree. Of course, we're even more porous through Canada where the terrain is even less friendly. Then the rest of our borders are water and air. 24/7/365. It's a difficult proposition that may never be controlled entirely- but committing to secure the borders DOES mean that getting in is much more problematic. Of course, right now you can skip across with a severed head- which means that many could have come across with whatever weapons already.

Of course, why bother when you might have the government pay your way? Hell, if you're an Alex Jones anxiety attack person, you can come across and WORK for the government doing terrorist attacks because government agencies are trying to justify their budgets.

But I agree with you and so does Rand Paul about securing the borders first. Read his first answer. But we also have to control visas and visitation. We have to stop impoverishing ourselves by surrendering human rights and compromising personal integrity. Basically what is happening is they are rewriting right and wrong for us so that we have to accept all the problems and corruptions of the rest of the world in the name of "free" trade. Our borders are becoming a reflection of this.

We are surrendering a lot more than sovereignty by this fifth column attack.
    Last edited by Skennar; 07-14-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: clarify
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Oh no! What will The Donald do without Puffed Ho taking him seriously?

The Huffington Post writes, “After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won’t report on Trump’s campaign as part of The Huffington Post’s political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump’s campaign is a sideshow. We won’t take the bait.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...p-in-politics/

Translation: Shit. This guy might actually have a chance of winning if he keeps on saying things most Americans agree with and we liberals really, REALLY hate the buckets of truth Trump keeps dumping on us so we're going to pretend he doesn't exist. After all, we don't need any of our Puffed Ho readers getting any strange ideas, actually, we don't want any of our readers to have any of their own ideas at all so it's best to only report on the candidates we like, such as the usual GOP circus and our sworn leader, the Hildabeast!

I am Pajamaboy and I approve of this message.

Lol, what a scared bunch of manlets and femicunts liberals are! As has always been the case, they will shout "TOLERANCE!" from the rooftops but they will never, never tolerate anyone with views or ideas that differ from theirs. Their "adult in the room" way of dealing with someone they don't like? Pretend they don't exist! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

^^^ I take it ur talking about the radical left 1st Amendment haters. Divide and conquer Mao Obama's favorite strategy.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

The Democrats' choice for el president:

^ Can you imagine the horror of waking up beside that?
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The Democrats' choice for el president:

She reminds me of my dear old departed Aunt Marge hardly presidential material.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

She reminds me of my dear old departed Aunt Marge-
    OMG. Your aunt was buried dressed like that??

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    OMG. Your aunt was buried dressed like that??

Yes. She was quite colorful and a good looker but not to bright. rolf

side note... I've seen shopping cart pushers on Hollywood Blvd. with a better wardrobe than hers.
    Last edited by tucker; 07-20-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

side note... I've seen shopping cart pushers on Hollywood Blvd. with a better wardrobe than hers.
    It's not enough to steal taxes and charitiy money- she has to go out and roll bag ladies for their clothes?

Dam. Can we impeach some people from the human race?

Time Magazine sees HRC slipping too but has the the bottom line truth in the explanation:

http://time.com/3977941/hillary-clinton-poll-trump/
    The poll, which was conducted amid new reporting on the existence of classified information on Clinton’s private email server, found further declines in Clinton’s perceived trustworthiness, with 57% of Americans now viewing her as neither honest nor trustworthy.
    That and she and her husband might be facing RICO charges come February for fraud in their charities might have something to do with it.

But we do hold the sex card.

“We are not going to elect a man president of the United States who has said the things he’s said about John McCain, who believes that most illegal immigrants are drug dealers and rapists, who has openly espoused the fact that he thinks the president of the United States was born in Kenya,” Lindsey Graham said about Donald Trump. "I see [the GOP] getting killed if he is the nominee."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ump-is-nominee

Rand Paul "I think this is a temporary sort of loss of sanity attributes to Trump's rise

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...loss-of-sanity

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    “We are not going to elect a man president of the United States who has said the things he’s said about John McCain, who believes that most illegal immigrants are drug dealers and rapists, who has openly espoused the fact that he thinks the president of the United States was born in Kenya,” Lindsey Graham said about Donald Trump. "I see [the GOP] getting killed if he is the nominee."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ump-is-nominee

Rand Paul "I think this is a temporary sort of loss of sanity attributes to Trump's rise

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...loss-of-sanity
    And I think the total insanity of the election by "people" like you of Raghead Obambi is ----. Wait, I can't think of a metaphor to cover that much stupidity.

Trump admits Dems said NO to political Favors: Switches to GOP because they say YES

America has the best government money can buy.

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/...-they-say-yes/

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Trump admits Dems said NO to political Favors: Switches to GOP because they say YES

America has the best government money can buy.

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/...-they-say-yes/
    Do you understand punctuation? Let's try to read your passage of interest again:

“As a businessman and a very substantial donor to very important people, when you give, they do whatever the hell you want them to do…as a businessman, I need that.” What Trump really was saying, I no longer support Hillary, Obama or any of the other Democratic leaders because they would not give me political favors. Thus, I switched my giving to Republicans, and the switch has been drastic starting in 2011.
    Do you see where the quotation marks are? The portion outside of quotations has been put in bold typeface for easier comprehension. Sometimes this is necessary for those who need a cluebat.

Do you understand that the proclamation you make is that of the article's author and not Trump?

Nowhere in your article did Trump say or infer that "Dems said NO to political Favors" or that he "Switched to GOP because they say YES".

What you just posted is pure troll bait and I only point out this example because to explain each of your troll bait posts for what they are would far too time consuming as they are frequent.

Knock it off.