Page 8 of 254 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Re: Whoever is Running in 2016 ... ?

^ Exactly, I don't think the HillaBeast is electable - WAY too many skeletons in her closet.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

^^^ Of course, you're spot on.

That said, there's a good chance the voters in the primary can outfox the machine.

On the other side... Clinton's server just got siezed by the DOJ. Maybe Obama's kicking her to the curb.

I think the big question is, who will take her place?
    You're right I think the Hildabeast is going to see the undercarriage of the Obambi bus again. The IG found TS classified stuff on her server it's looking more and more like a criminal investigation. On the other hand I'm sure she probably has enough dirt on obambi to avoid be trouble.

Bernie/Barney Phife, Joe the court jester Biden are in line waiting and I'm sure the Massachusetts Harvard Squaw is itching to jump in the ring.
    Last edited by tucker; 08-12-2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

The republican establishment wants Jebby Boy but there is a possibility the primary voters might throw them a curve ball. I'll take annnything as long as it doesn't have the stink of business as usual establishment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The republican establishment wants Jebby Boy but there is a possibility the primary voters might throw them a curve ball. I'll take annnything as long as it doesn't have the stink of business as usual establishment on it.
    The idea is to fracture the conservative right of the party and vote in the Republican Democrat- which is what Jeb Bush is. Sort of like the Democratic Republican Obama is. The fracture part is what Donald trump appears to be all about and I think his campaign will fall apart after the more "dangerous" elements of the party drop out. My guess is when Paul drops out. I've heard that three (?) of the candidates are not natural born citizens and could be disqualified- Cruz is one. (yeah, read the constitution.).

I think it is likely Fiorina might be brought in as the VP nominee.

Democrats? Bernie Sanders. Hillary is getting wrapped around the axle. I'd vote for Warren before I would Bush- so it's looking like I'm writing in tucker.

Once again, this election is setting up to be a no-choice election.
    Last edited by Skennar; 08-13-2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Natural born ?
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    I'm writing in tucker.
    My vote count is already up to 2... yours and mine!

I smell a landslide victory.

Overheard some (D) squirrels today... talking about Algorythms.

Talk about going to the scrap pile for parts...

The Goracle
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

The more I look into this, the more I like this idea and it's one that the status quo is trying to kill early:

They could swap places and run too.

Carson has made it quite clear that the blacks in the US have been targeted by a eugenics group initiated by Margaret Sanger and supported by the Bush family. Out of this came Planned Parenthood- and you have the sh|t that is going on today. The Democrat leadership INCLUDING OBAMA have been supporters of PP. Hillary has recently talked about the "greatness" of Sanger.
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...at-population/

The Democrat power people may find themselves in a rout should Email-Gate really get going and finally tear away the polish from Obama and Clinton and find themselves impeached and/or prosecuted. This throwing under the bus works both ways.

Then you have Trump who has thrown money at both Bush and Clinton and serves mostly to undermine the above possible ticket. People need to realize that our power system is trying to evolve into a syndicate of crime families and financial elitists.

What we also need to realize is that they are nothing without us.
    Last edited by Skennar; 08-14-2015 at 09:16 AM. Reason: ID Bush & Clnton

I hope you're ready for this one-
    http://28pages.org/tag/walter-jones/

-and to give credit where credit is due. If this turns out like I think it might, I personally may help sponsor a prosecution.

Of the speakers, former Senator Bob Graham, who co-chaired the inquiry that produced the 28 pages as part of a much larger report, spoke most pointedly about the 28 pages and what they reveal: “The 28 pages…go to the question of who financed 9/11 and they point a strong finger at Saudi Arabia.”

According to Graham, the release of the 28 pages will have broad ramifications. “The 28 pages are very important, and will…inform the American people and, in so doing, cause the American government to reconsider the nature of our relationship with Saudi Arabia.”
    And you will have to wonder WHY Bush did not go after them.

Le Duh

Overheard some (D) squirrels today... talking about Algorythms.

Talk about going to the scrap pile for parts...
    I heard the same thing my first reaction was... ""...

Just when you think it can't get any worse it gets worse. A cabin in the middle of the wilderness is sounding pretty good about now.

I heard the same thing my first reaction was... ""...

Just when you think it can't get any worse it gets worse. A cabin in the middle of the wilderness is sounding pretty good about now.
    Just don't get to close to my hideout in the wilderness and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Just don't get to close to my hideout in the wilderness and you'll be fine.
    Strangely I watch out for things like hideouts when I'm off road in my jeep. There's some strange things that happen in them there mountains. Isolated and lonely places that make me a little bit cautious and paranoid...

Not to worry my 45 is always loaded and within reach.

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...1c&oe=55CF690A

Don't you love the smug face and condescending tone of Greenspan.

Up until the crash there was those that thought killing jobs here, lowering workers pay here, cheap labor from our southern neighbors, Reagan and Bush H gave amnesty to illegals that said come to America illegally and you will get amnesty, cheap imports from the likes of China was the way to go. Now those that were saying those things it has come around to bit them in the A$$.

How many of you followed the GOP and Greenspan and now bitch about those that can't make a living wage?

Now comes election time with Trump leading leading in the poles wanting to build a fence on our southern Texas border, impose tariffs on cheap imports, get more middle class jobs in the manufacturing sector that would result from those tariffs where companies would build manufacturing plants here. Yesterday Trump would put the skids on Ford building a auto plant in Mexico vs here by imposing a 30% tax on those trucks, auto, and parts coming into the USA from that plant.

I was bitching about the illegals and loss of manufacturing starting in the 80 while Republicans couldn't push those jobs out of the country fast enough. So much for those that thought they could get by, by killing good paying job here. Now those same ones that wanted cheap labor from our south want a fence built.

REALLY????????????????

Took you long enough to catch up to Bernie and I. Now who has egg on their face?

Did you catch what Trump had to say how big of a mistake it was to invade Iraq, that it would destabilize the Middle East and were it would cost us too much to stay in Iraq long enough to make a difference while we through away $2 trillion.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 08-15-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Strangely I watch out for things like hideouts when I'm off road in my jeep. There's some strange things that happen in them there mountains. Isolated and lonely places that make me a little bit cautious and paranoid...

Not to worry my 45 is always loaded and within reach.
    Now wait a second! I'm writing you in for Prezzy! I just don't want to get crowded in the wilderness!

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    ........Up until the crash there was those that thought killing jobs here, lowering workers pay here, cheap labor from our southern neighbors, Reagan and Bush H gave amnesty to illegals that said come to America illegally and you will get amnesty, cheap imports from the likes of China was the way to go. Now those that were saying those things it has come around to bit them in the A$$.

How many of you followed the GOP and Greenspan and now bitch about those that can't make a living wage?

Now comes election time with Trump leading leading in the poles wanting to build a fence on our southern Texas border, impose tariffs on cheap imports, get more middle class jobs in the manufacturing sector that would result from those tariffs where companies would build manufacturing plants here. Yesterday Trump would put the skids on Ford building a auto plant in Mexico vs here by imposing a 30% tax on those trucks, auto, and parts coming into the USA from that plant.
    And the Great Liberal solution to Illegal Aliens is???? (Crickets Chirping)

Ok a big FAIL there, let's move on.

What's the latest Liberal "Fix" to the disaster of all the jobs "The Republicans" pushed out the door?

Oh, I know it must the $15.00 an hour increase of the base wage at McDonalds. Take what were once regarded as After School jobs and listen to the crybabies too lazy to get an education that now hold the positions and can't support families of illegitimate children as single parents.
    Taint +3
    MIA