I can't post to in the mainboard section

Hello!

I was trying to post a question yesterday about a mainboard choice but it says that it has to be approved by a moderator when I tried to post it in contrast to a question in the windows section which just went through like that (same as this section when this works). I'm not aware of saying something wrong in my post so I'm not quite sure why it's not getting posted. Is there something wrong on your end, did I actually say something wrong or do I just have to wait a bit longer for it to get posted?

Re: I can't post to in the mainboard section

i believe your thread/post is being placed in the moderated queue because you have a link in the post. there is a minimum post count users must reach before they can post links without being moderated (its either 10 or 15 but i think it is 10). it is a measure we put in place to help control the amount of spam we get. the moderator of the forum (or a super mod if there is no mod) will review the post and approve it once they determine it is not spam. you currently have a post count of 7 so that is why your thread/post is in a moderated state.
    hmm...

Re: I can't post to in the mainboard section

I see, I do indeed have a link in it - thank you very much for the explaination.