View Poll Results: What was your favorite game of April 2015?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • GTA V

3 27.27%
  • Battlefield 4

0 0%
  • Battlefield Hardline

0 0%
  • Diablo III

2 18.18%
  • Evolve

0 0%
  • ARMA (any)

0 0%
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

0 0%
  • Verdun

0 0%
  • Ms PacMan

2 18.18%
  • OTHER

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game of the Month - April 2015

Cast your vote. Remember that you get just one vote and are voting for your favorite game of last month.

Please remember that beta software and demos are not eligible.

If you vote "OTHER" please post which game you are voting for so we can track it here in the first post.

The poll will remain open for about a week.

Other votes
    1 - Elder Scrolls Online (RatzKlaw)
    1 - Dying Light (zetachi)
    1 - Captain Toad (Cobra_nVidia)
    Last edited by Lenny; 05-09-2015 at 01:30 AM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Re: Game of the Month - April 2015

Got to vote GTA V. It has dominated a vast majority of my game time this past month, as it has for many people. lol

The only other game I have been playing this past month is Elder Scrolls Online. Haven't had a lot of free time. Poor Battlefield Hardline and Evolve are getting neglected. =/

#GamerProblems

My Hardware Review Blog - A place for me to share my reviews and thoughts on the hardware that I use and the games that I play.

Other hardware: Seagate 600 Series 240GB SSD OS/Boot Drive - Various WD Black & Seagate HDDs - Cooler Master HAF 932

Quote Originally Posted by StriderTR View Post
    Got to vote GTA V. It has dominated a vast majority of my game time this past month, as it has for many people. lol
    Huh, who knew? I keep having issues finding people to play with on the ts

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post
    Huh, who knew? I keep having issues finding people to play with on the ts
    I have been playing a lot in the late evenings, mostly after streams like Awesome Hardware (Paul and Kyle) or Master in Minutes (Steve and Defebwar), or just randomly when time permits or I happen to feel the need. That normally happens when I sit down to watch a live stream, normally FractalJosh's, and I end up hopping in game becasue it beacons me. haha

Add me on Rockstar Social. StriderTR. =]

My Hardware Review Blog - A place for me to share my reviews and thoughts on the hardware that I use and the games that I play.

Other hardware: Seagate 600 Series 240GB SSD OS/Boot Drive - Various WD Black & Seagate HDDs - Cooler Master HAF 932

Might be my first "other' choice. Been playing Dying light this month, with a little Advanced Warfare and some KF2

Went with other, becuase Elder Scrolls Online...played it alot towards the end of the month.

The only other game I have been playing this past month is Elder Scrolls Online.
    Strider you have ESO? Hopefully you picked the correct faction of AD
    If not, hopefully i can show you the error of your ways in Cyrodill!
    Last edited by RatzKlaw; 05-06-2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Mii iz kan Gram3r speell

I dont know how to answer this month, I spent most of the month playing borderlands 2, but to be honest I'm getting sick of it. It's the battles, there are just so many pointless fights against huge waves of 0 challenge badguys, take 2 steps spend 5 mins shooting bad guys, take 2 more steps spend 5 mins killing an easy but lots of hp enemy, take 2 steps rinse and repeat. The story is epic, the rest of the game is epic, the constant pointless shooting, yuk. so I cant call it a fav but I did play all month.........

Ps, does anyone out there have Verdun yet? Would you describe the gameplay more as arcade or simulator? I cant decide if I want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by collie man View Post
    Ps, does anyone out there have Verdun yet? Would you describe the gameplay more as arcade or simulator? I cant decide if I want it or not.
    Haven't played it since it left early access, or for a few of the patches leading up to that, but I dont think too much would have changed. Its an interesting game, but I don't expect it to appeal to everyone. Its about as "arcade" as it could be but still retain the "feel" of WWI, and I think the devs have done a good job of making the gameplay feel representative of trench warefare. Basically each team swaps the role of attacking and defending... you have to take the enemy trench or defend your own. You can't attack while the other team is attacking, the game will auto-kill you if you enter designated areas (like no-mans land if you're defending) Guns are generally pretty deadly, but slow to fire and can be difficult to aim. Some of the maps are really frustrating to play on... I can't always decide if thats a good thing since it sometimes feels like realism at the expense of fun, but others can be a bit more dynamic. Graphics are ok, but nothing to write home about, in case you care. Overall I personally enjoy it quite a bit, but its not the kind of thing I like to play all the time. I'd say based on my experiences I would be fine with paying the current full price ($23) but there is definitely a chance that you might find the gameplay a little clunky. If you're on the fence, maybe waiting for a $10-$15 sale would be understandable.

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

Other:

The Captain!

Quote Originally Posted by RatzKlaw View Post
    Strider you have ESO? Hopefully you picked the correct faction of AD
    If not, hopefully i can show you the error of your ways in Cyrodill!
    Yes I do. Only level 20 on one character and 8 on another so far, work has been taking up far too much of my time. haha

My main, A Dark Elf Sorcerer, is Ebonheart pact.

It's actually myself and my brother-in-law that are playing. He is much higher level than me at the moment, he has had a lot more time to play. =(

Yes I do. Only level 20 on one character and 8 on another so far, work has been taking up far too much of my time. haha

My main, A Dark Elf Sorcerer, is Ebonheart pact.
    The guild I have been running with is mostly EP/DC...we had an AD pvp get together and then they abandoned me and the two or three other AD main players

Hey add me, and if you need help or want to run around stabbing things let me know! (@RatzKlaw)

Quote Originally Posted by RatzKlaw View Post
    The guild I have been running with is mostly EP/DC...we had an AD pvp get together and then they abandoned me and the two or three other AD main players

Hey add me, and if you need help or want to run around stabbing things let me know! (@RatzKlaw)
    Sounds good. Just followed you on Twitter. =]

I've extended the poll for a few more days in hopes the tie between GTA V and Diablo III can be broken. Who will be the tie breaker?

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Friends have DIII and not GTA V. Like both games, play both games.

GTA V by a longshot!!! The game was more than I expected. Note: I didn't play it before the PC release.