Need help building Small Gamming PC..

Hi guys havn't posted in a while, but I have been task with building a smaller PC for parents. Not sure what standard to go with.. I was just browsing the gigabyte website and it looks like there is a MicroATX, mini-ITx, and a Thin Mini-ITX.. can I get a smaller mother board to be used for the Intel Core i7-4790K and stick it on one of these boards.

IT would be great if we had a build guide for the micro pc.. but Im sensing I can look at the suggested guide and go from there.

I know how to build computers, just never built a small computer.
    Follow Your Bliss

Re: Need help building Small Gamming PC..

Hey Goldenlight !!

What is the build going to be used for? Are you parents doing gaming? Or do they just want a computer that doesn't take up space? Are they using it for just suffering the net?

if they are not doing any crazy gaming or overclocking, they most likely will not need a 4790K or for that fact any of the i7 or i5's. What kind of usage will this computer get and then we can go from there??

Re: Need help building Small Gamming PC..

its going to be used for web surfing , the occasional Sim Games, Example Need for Speed. My main thing is keeping a compact computer cool. And getting one that would be able to fit Graphic cards in the future.

These Small cases look sweet I might build me a compact high end computer when done.
    Follow Your Bliss