Update about AMD Catalyst Driver Support for Project CARS and The Witcher 3

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we have just posted an important update about our driver’s support for Project CARS and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

“AMD is committed to improving performance for the recently-released Project CARS and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To that end, we are creating AMD Catalyst™ 15.5 Beta to optimize performance for these titles, and we will continue to work closely with their developers to improve quality and performance. We will release AMD Catalyst™ 15.5 Beta on our website as soon as it is available.”

More importantly, you’ll find a workaround if you are experiencing issues with the “HairWorks” feature in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Please click here to read the full article:
    Sam
    Community Manager, Enthusiast and Component Channel Communications
    Official AMD Representative

Re: Update about AMD Catalyst Driver Support for Project CARS and The Witcher 3

hmmm, in project cars, performance for me has improved, but I have seen some users report that they're still getting 15% or so more fps in windows 10 vs windows 8 with project cars and latest drivers. I havent tested myself. I havent tested crossfire performance in gta V yet, but single card performance is nice and smooth.
    Intel i7 4790k 4.4ghz +H220-X| ASRock Z97x Killer | AMD Perf. 4x4GB DDR3 1866
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC CFX| Samsung 840pro 256gb|
    640gig+1.5tb WD 7200rpm| Antec Twelve Hundred|Cooler Master V1000
    ASUS vg234QE 144hz monitor | CreAtive X-Fi XtremeMusic | Fanatec Porsche 911TS wheel[/COLOR] Logitech g500|OCZ Elixir