need advise dual wan setup

In my home network I need to force certain devices to use specific ISPs.
    The networks are currently configured as follows

ATT --> DSL Modem --> Linksys wrt-54g running tomato --> 192.168.2.0 sub-net

Comcast --> cable modem --> Asus AC-68U --> 192.168.1.0 sub-net

this configuration works fine but doesn't allow any devices to see the devices on the other sub-net which means no NAS access printer access etc...

In addition to the above I have a Raspberry PI with 2 wired Ethernet ports (one via a USB adapter) I hope to use as a router to connect the two 192.168 networks.

another thought is does tomato or ddwrt offer dual wan modes that you can force devices to specific wans instead of fail over and load balance?

I am very technical but this is beyond my network skills thanks in advance for all suggestions or guidance

Re: need advise dual wan setup

What is your ultimate goal ?

Load balancing ? Redundancy ? Failover ?

Quote Originally Posted by mmettin View Post
    What is your ultimate goal ?

Load balancing ? Redundancy ? Failover ?

None of the above I need for certain devices to always use Comcast and others to always use AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by pjratl View Post
    None of the above I need for certain devices to always use Comcast and others to always use AT&T
    You have that already correct ?

if both standalone networks are communicating out to the internet you have half the battle already done.

You have that already correct ?

if both standalone networks are communicating out to the internet you have half the battle already done.
    I do however I want the two separate LANS to be able to route traffic to each other (to share printers Nas etc) and right now they are not able to do this

I need something to connect 192.168.1.x to 192.168.2.x to each other

In addition to the above I have a Raspberry PI with 2 wired Ethernet ports (one via a USB adapter) I hope to use as a router to connect the two 192.168 networks.
    I guess the simplest answer would be to put your "shared devices" on the PI and run an ethernet cable from each router.

I guess the simplest answer would be to put your "shared devices" on the PI and run an ethernet cable from each router.
    but I really want everything on each sub net to see everything on the other sub net.....

Quote Originally Posted by pjratl View Post
    but I really want everything on each sub net to see everything on the other sub net.....
    Oh, In this case...If you run a cable between the 2 routers, you should be able to "see" everything by IP address.

Oh, In this case...If you run a cable between the 2 routers, you should be able to "see" everything by IP address.

connecting the routers LAN ports doesn't work
    the WAN ports are occupied by the ISP connection

I believe each router can be on the same sub-net with their LAN ports, just at different ip address.

If you were using a Class "C" network:

First router could have 192.168.0.1/24
    Second router could have 192.168.0.2/24

All other devices could then be at the following ip address: 192.168.0.3/24 thru 192.168.0.254/24

What would change would be the Gateway/DNS each device used...

Also, you could have two or more networks/sub-nets on the same wire... The wire doesn't care. Just the devices care...

Good luck!

Bruce :-)