[Console] I bought an XBOX 360!

...9 years ago. Okay, maybe a bit late, but we've got all the console covered now, don't we?

Well, what am I playing?

Forza Horizon

So far, there's nothing appealing about this game...except of course the driving itself, which is Forza quality

The second one is also on the 360, which is in a more interesting setting!

Halo: Reach
    "The covenent are on reach!"
    "Repeat, did you say...Covenant?"
    "Yes, sir. It's the winter contingency"
    "I forgot my mittens!"
    "God help us all!"

I actually hadn't played an XBOX 360 halo game the entire time I owned it, until a year ago when I decided to buy Halo 4. Much much more fun than I remember. Maybe because the graphics are much much better, or maybe I'm just a lot better with the controller!
    Last edited by Cobra_nVidia; 06-17-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Re: [Console] I bought an XBOX 360!

Well I also got...VIVA PINATA Special Edition!

Look at this magnificence!

Well...since I bought a new XBOX, I kinda remembered how much I liked the interface (especially the ability to play custom music in game, which the ps3 doesn't have) so I'm playing a lot of multi-plats on my 360 (they also generally run noticeably better)

Mass Effect Series
    I do have these games for PC, but the dialogue interface isn't ported well to the PC - and you spend a lot of time in dialogue.
    Originally, of course, I played Mass Effect on the 360 because it was an exclusive, and I figured if I could handle that mess (<20 fps in some places) then surely the games built on a much better engine (the original mass effect is more demanding on PC than ME2 and 3) would be no problem.
    Controls aren't a big deal - you have a pause menu you use a lot in combat, so it's rare that I find myself thinking it would be easier with a mouse.

Soul Calibur 5
    I love Soul Calibur. Definitely my favorite fighting games. It is the only I think where you can create your own character - which is actually quite simple to do, just pick a fighting style and customize the avatar. They are also the most interesting and best looking fighting games I think as well.

I've also got a bunch of games I had long ago, like Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Fight Night Champion, Forza Motorsport 4, Soul Calibur 4, Fable II, and Project Gotham Racing 4

Haha, have you just been buying every console in the world??

What? No...nothing like that!

I bought the XBOX 360 twice!

(Granted, I'd need to buy a wireless kit and new controller to get my old one to the new standard...and it only had 20gb of storage)