Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    You are hereby awarded the coveted Last Word.
    Well golly whiz there steveW. This time I think I'll actually try to have the last word for a change. Thanks so much for proving the games you guys have played for what they are, thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, and best of all, thanks for showing us how kb/scoot, that perveyor of acuusations of hypocrisy is the biggest hypocrite in these parts. See you are still attempting the last word with kb/scooters sp pic you so fondly say you are using well. The question is, can you actually hold off and not have the last word for a change while you keep having the last word saying I have a thing for the last word? Hmmm. Let's see. Surprise us.
    Last edited by otoc; 05-22-2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Yup. No surprise as expected. :p
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post
    Well golly whiz there SteveW. I'll always have the last word. Thanks so much for proving the games I've played for what they are, thanks for letting the cat out of the bag, and best of all, thanks for showing us how I, perveyor of acuusations of hypocrisy am the biggest hypocrite in these parts. See you are still attempting the last word with my favorite portrait I fondly like. The question is, can I actually hold off and not have the last word for a change while you keep having the last word saying I have a thing for the last word? Hmmm. Let's see. Surprise us.

Last word revoked - as usual, you just couldn't leave well enough alone.....
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-22-2016 at 12:38 PM.

No Dress Blues for High School graduation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/22...l?intcmp=hpbt3

No facial hair either.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/20...l?intcmp=hpbt3

Whoops... go back to school and learn how to spell.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/21...l?intcmp=hpbt3

Don't sweat the small stuff...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    So kb is really the somewhat sane scooter alias? Thanks so much for revealing that tidbit champ.
    Totally missed this post, don't really read much of the useless tripe you post. Actually a whole series of posts I missed. Thanks for the comic gold! All I can say is... wow. You've really lost it.

Lemme get this straight there patriot4us... the noob who just happened to trip into TLR...

Quote Originally Posted by patriot4us View Post
    . . .What "this noob" enjoyed after chancing upon this forum. . .
    You think kbohip is me?? I mean.. I'm not gonna confirm or deny it because... entertainment value.

But really? You are going to thump your chest because you think you've found someone emulating your asshattery?

I'm game!

Let's refresh..

1) 9 years does not = it never happened. Just took you that long to admit patriot4us was actually one of your "versions" mr. sockpuppet.

Well Chiles, since the wingnuts want to focus on a version I tried out 9 years ago...
    2) You only posted a few times under patriot4us because I ferreted you out in less than 3 seconds.

I see you have a need to have the last word
    You made it really difficult for such a smart guy.

3) Your sockpuppet patriot4us is an admitted liberal.

You don't have to say a word to imply an action to a liberal like me.

. . .
    cause you don't act like you're the one to say goodbye when a liberal answers you.
    Kinda trashes every post you have made buttressed by you centrism claims for over a decade. Not that anyone ever believed you to begin with mr unattributed front page LGF "news" cut-n-paster and content provider.

It appears at LGF... a very short time later otoc posts it unattributed here nearly verbatim using the exact same source material as the original LGF story.

Now chew on this for a moment "smart" guy. patriot4us was your horribly misguided and comical attempt to post in TLR as the screaming far left liberal/partisan hack you really are, without having to own your far left politics. Why the heck would I create an alter ego as KB?

Unlike you, I've never tried or felt a need to hide from my political leanings to lend weight to my posts. Though I can see why such a tactic would appeal to you with the weaksauce game you bring...

But keep running with it... please!! It's seriously fun to watch.

Hey everyone.. check it out.. I'm kbohip... or not!!! (apologies in advance kbohip, too much fun to be had. I might or might not be talking to myself here as well).
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 05-22-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Totally missed this post, don't really read much of the useless tripe you post. Actually a whole series of posts I missed. Thanks for the comic gold! All I can say is... wow. You've really lost it.

Lemme get this straight there patriot4us... the noob who just happened to trip into TLR...

You think kbohip is me?? I mean.. I'm not gonna confirm or deny it because... entertainment value.

But really? You are going to thump your chest because you think you've found someone emulating your asshattery?

I'm game!

Let's refresh..

1) 9 years does not = it never happened. Just took you that long to admit patriot4us was actually one of your "versions" mr. sockpuppet.

2) You only posted a few times under patriot4us because I ferreted you out in less than 3 seconds.

You made it really difficult for such a smart guy.

3) Your sockpuppet patriot4us is an admitted liberal.

Kinda trashes every post you have made buttressed by you centrism claims for over a decade. Not that anyone ever believed you to begin with mr unattributed front page LGF "news" cut-n-paster and content provider.

It appears at LGF... a very short time later otoc posts it unattributed here nearly verbatim using the exact same source material as the original LGF story.

Now chew on this for a moment "smart" guy. patriot4us was your horribly misguided and comical attempt to post in TLR as the screaming far left liberal/partisan hack you really are, without having to own your far left politics. Why the heck would I create an alter ego as KB?

Unlike you, I've never tried or felt a need to hide from my political leanings to lend weight to my posts. Though I can see why such a tactic would appeal to you with the weaksauce game you bring...

But keep running with it... please!! It's seriously fun to watch.

Hey everyone.. check it out.. I'm kbohip... or not!!! (apologies in advance kbohip, too much fun to be had. I might or might not be talking to myself here as well).
    You don't need to confirm or deny it. SteveW let the cat out of the bag and while you had plenty of time yesterday, regrouping overnight and mounting this tirade doesn't quite cut it. Nice try. If you wish, I could reach out to forum management and have them compare IP addresses. Of course that action would have ramifications. Be happy to do it if you wish. Just let me know.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ Geez... Let's be clear here... scooter and kbo are not one and the same.

The management.

This fantasy defense of pointing at others that you've concocted is one of your sillier stunts.

You don't need to confirm or deny it. SteveW let the cat out of the bag and while you had plenty of time yesterday, regrouping overnight and mounting this tirade doesn't quite cut it. Nice try. If you wish, I could reach out to forum management and have them compare IP addresses. Of course that action would have ramifications. Be happy to do it if you wish. Just let me know.
    Here are some other personas I might or might not be..

&

and maybe...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

The management.

This fantasy defense of pointing at others that you've concocted is one of your sillier stunts.
    Note to otoc/patriot4us.. ignore the man behind the curtain (dutch)! He's bound to be part of the cover-up!

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

The management.

This is hardly a defense and my points were made. Also, I reply to topical posts on topic and normally ignore the silly onslaughts. Fine, I'll reach out then, and make the appropriate apologies if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post
    Amidst the controversy, in all the chaos, one persona remains solid.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Amidst the controversy, in all the chaos, one persona remains solid.
    Over a decade now and the supposed smartest guy in the place (both of him), still has not learned the first rule of holes...

He's going to contact management tho. Should be an interesting exchange...

"I have proof Scooter is doing what I attempted to do unsuccessfully... please ban him!!!"

-The Gipper

This is hardly a defense and my points were made. Also, I reply to topical posts on topic and normally ignore the silly onslaughts. Fine, I'll reach out then, and make the appropriate apologies if needed.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Over a decade now and the supposed smartest guy in the place (both of him), still has not learned the first rule of holes...

He's going to contact management tho. Should be an interesting exchange...

"I have proof Scooter is doing what I attempted to do unsuccessfully... please ban him!!!"

The vast Right Wing conspiracy......

^^Fascinating and amusing take considering the the shift from yesterday. I'm not understanding the need for such a flurry of overreacting, but hey, it all could have been avoided yesterday with a mea culpa from SteveW. But I guess none of you see that for some reason.

^^^ Ah yes, if only someone else did X for me...

The definition of a liberal.

Too bad only one of your two personas admits to being one. Pass it on to him for me.