Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Yeah, I finally figured that out when I read farther down the page. But hey, no one can say anything to me anymore as I now have a condition known as multiple personality disorder. Some days I'm kbohip, some days I'm Scooter, I might even be you or Dutch or Tucker. I just don't know anymore!!!
    You should insist on being referred to as "they"... it could be profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    You should insist on being referred to as "they"... it could be profitable.
    Uh oh! Ya mean Mr. You-Know-Who, which is clearly on an "All-Butt-Hurt" self imposed sabbatical, with all of his online "Selves" could be sitting in a lawyers office?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Yeah, I finally figured that out when I read farther down the page. But hey, no one can say anything to me anymore as I now have a condition known as multiple personality disorder. Some days I'm kbohip, some days I'm Scooter, I might even be you or Dutch or Tucker. I just don't know anymore!!!
    Fun watching ole TT...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

He invigorates this place. The self imposed sabbaticals are a part of the total picture. He takes his toys and goes home 2-3 times a year. It goes quiet, then comes the satisfaction from shutting him down again, a little giddy chuckling..... More silence, than wondering if he's gone for good......was I too hard on him.....Naaaa he had it coming...... But he got dof piled...... Too bad, he deserved it.... More silence, then a couple of more weeks later the email pops in..... TT has responded..... Oh joy!!!!

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1

Move on nothing new about impropriety in Obambiland...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1

Move on nothing new about impropriety in Obambiland...
    Gotta wonder what deal was struck in that plane.

Gotta wonder what deal was struck in that plane.

Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting

I'd like to know WTH the FBI was doing there to begin with? FBI investigates. Secret Service is supposed to provide security right?
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 07-01-2016 at 07:23 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^ The Clinton Money For Special Favors Foundation is the grand poobah of corruption. Closely tied to the hildsbeast's term as Secritary of State. Nothing better than organized crime money laundering.

Clinton wasn't under oath and wasn't recorded while she was questioned by the FBI.

She's certainly the top of the elite pyramid.

It's really getting bad we're near the end of one elitist leader's time in office getting ready to elect another elitist leader. All bets are off anything can happen and it is happening. The radical left has turned this country into something very ugly.

^^^ The USA is off the rails. Its a freakin' train wreck.

But more importantly, Trump's second cousin dated a Jew hating jaywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Reporter: FBI ordered ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones’ during Clinton/Lynch meeting

I'd like to know WTH the FBI was doing there to begin with? FBI investigates. Secret Service is supposed to provide security right?
    Well now we know. Lynch sold her sole for a continuance of her employment if cankles wins.

-The Gipper

^^^ The USA is off the rails. Its a freakin' train wreck.

But more importantly, Trump's second cousin dated a Jew hating jaywalker.
    Exactly, the Turbo Spin Machine of the Far Left is wound up to full power.

Minnesota police pelted with rocks, rebar; 102 arrested after protests turn violent

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10...n-violent.html

Just another day in Obambiland. The country isn't as divided as you might think, we're winning the war against ISIS, terrorist attacks are a sign we're winning, it's not a hate crime it's the mysterious lone gunman AGAIN, take the guns away from honest citizens that will fix everything, don't worry about Benghazi or Hillary's email server they were just honest mistakes, don't worry about Russian attack aircraft buzzing US warships it's all a game, don't worry about Iran boarding US Navy ships and taking the crew prisoner the Iranians were so cooperative in negotiations, don't worry about the economy and people dropping out of the workforce the unemployment rate is just 5%... Everything is just swell make me King and you'll be happy forever...

Excuse me please I think I'm going to vomit.

^^^ Relax, the 747 Turbo Spin machine will be along shortly and explain it all away.

Things haven't been this screwed up since the 60's - all we need now are the fires.