Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 382
  1. #46
    Joined
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    69
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Now Spamming with liberated propaganda. Post a lot, maybe something will stick.

  2. #47
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Now Spamming with liberated propaganda. Post a lot, maybe something will stick.
    Since you are calling facts liberal you are right. Facts are something you continue to deny. Anyway you are not debating and have on fact to backup your standing on the matters at hand. Well, unless you call your false propaganda facts.

  3. #48
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Since you are calling facts liberal you are right. Facts are something you continue to deny. Anyway you are not debating and have on fact to backup your standing on the matters at hand. Well, unless you call your false propaganda facts.
    Awww. He doesn't seem to be coming to to the Euthanasia final solution you have for your issues.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

  4. #49
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    9,938

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    Now Spamming with liberated propaganda. Post a lot, maybe something will stick.
    Spamwater.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

  5. #50
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Say ‘no deal’ to the Iran nuclear agreement

    Fine, the rest of the countries will go with the deal while we are left out in the cold. We can keep our own sanctions in place which would do little and we won't be in the loop of inspections. Good call, sounds like a winner to me.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...lear-agreement

  6. #51
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    9,938

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    ^ Lame argument in favor of.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

  7. #52
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Say ‘no deal’ to the Iran nuclear agreement

    Fine, the rest of the countries will go with the deal while we are left out in the cold. We can keep our own sanctions in place which would do little and we won't be in the loop of inspections. Good call, sounds like a winner to me.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...lear-agreement
    I am sure we will hear about putting sanctions on countries that put the agreement in place, but there are big problems with doing so. We would lose most if not all credibility with those countries and we would become isolated on the world stage. We could boycott international corporations that do business with Iran with the likes of China GM which already does business in Iran and then we would have to deal with other international corporations the likes of Exxon/Mobile. Good luck with that one. Finely you would see corporations here wanting to get in on the action in Iran and would soon put a stop to the sanctions and those countries doing business in Iran. The last one would totally bury all objection to any and all sanctions.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 03:02 PM.

  8. #53
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    GOP Pac Caught Airing Fake Picture of Obama Shaking Hands with Iranian President to Promote Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson


    http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/...n-ron-johnson/


    Just more of the same tactics because that is all they got. What else can you do when you are desperate.
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 06:24 PM.

  9. #54
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    18,657

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    ^^^ Those sneaky Republicans.

    I bet they fooled a lot of Ron Johnson voters with that.

    Not me, 'cause both Iranians look the same and I figure they're kinda interchangeable.

    Not nearly as bad as those Obama ads that used Russian Migs as F-15's.

    Thanks for letting us know Obama is selective of which robe wearing, head toweled, bearded men he's comfy with. I can't tell one from the other.

  10. #55
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    9,938

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    GOP Pac Caught Airing Fake Picture of Obama Shaking Hands with Iranian President to Promote Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson


    http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/...n-ron-johnson/

    Just more of the same tactics because that is all they got. What else can you do when you are desperate.
    Desperate? What else? Simple, sit in front of computer obsessing over it and post garbage like the above.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

  11. #56
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.



    234 Republicans and 66 Democrats voted for it

    Now Republican allow rule of other countries.

    Sure glad Republicans weren't dealing with Iran. Iran would have a nuke tomorrow or we would be giving Iran nukes. Oh wait, Reagan already gave Iran weapons. WOW. We dodged the bullet on that one.

    Way to go Bill

    https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...e2&oe=55B84BEB
    Last edited by Clearwater; 07-28-2015 at 09:23 PM.

  12. #57
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    9,938

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    ......Sure glad Republicans weren't dealing with Iran. Iran would have a nuke tomorrow or we would be giving Iran nukes. Oh wait, Reagan already gave Iran weapons. WOW. We dodged the bullet on that one......
    You really believe the BS on the MSM don't you. Certain this "Negotiations" BS has worked. Sure it's just not part of the stalling/diversion tactics - sure they don't already have nuclear weapons given to them turnkey by their Russian and/or Pakistan friends?

    Everything isn't always as it seems.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

  13. #58
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    433

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.


    Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women

    The KKK was formed by the Democrats to keep control over black Americans. The Democrats of today just traded ropes for welfare

    First of all, the KKK was founded in 1865 and during that time Democrats were conservative vs Republicans being liberal.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...etail=facebook

  14. #59
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    9,938

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    ^ Can't really argue with that analogy.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

  15. #60
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    138

    Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post

    Oklahoma Federation of Republican Women

    The KKK was formed by the Democrats to keep control over black Americans. The Democrats of today just traded ropes for welfare

    First of all, the KKK was founded in 1865 and during that time Democrats were conservative vs Republicans being liberal.

    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...etail=facebook
    So that means KKK are democrats?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •