Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Double Fudge cake...
    Double Fudge Ice Cream Cake...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Re: Something is Very Wrong Here.

Hatch Act of 1939

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

I donít know what Congress was thinking but they really laid a big egg when they signed the Hatch Act into law. A toothless attempt to limit free speech in a political world that has no decency... GONG!

Everybody in the democratic party should have a brown paper sack over head to conceal identity.... Embarrassing!

WATCH: An Iran regime change rally and march hosted by the Iranian American Communities
    An Iran regime change rally and march hosted by the Organization of Iranian American Communities from the State Department to the White House.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60508116...#sp=show-clips

Regime change thatís a good but they can take their Iran flags and stuff Ďem where the sun doesnít shine...

Human trafficking in America among worst in world: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/human-tra...n-world-report

Sickening stuff for sure... Itís a wonderful thing to go along with homelessness... And the democrats priorities are open borders, Impeach Orange Man Bad, sanctuary cities and states, Tear Down statues & memorials, reperations, Green New Deal, Fake global warming, trillions in new debt... WTF... Youíve heard of Kalifornia king mattresses well TT&BB are having a Kalifornia King Ball pit made. Straight off of TTís drawing board, laser cut laminated cobalt frame, specially made limbsaver padding, nerf balls with the smoothest most flexible polymer covering, automatic temperature regulation and climate control...

TTís drawing board...

^^^ TT eh?

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

Sickening stuff for sure... It’s a wonderful thing to go along with homelessness... And the democrats priorities are open borders, Impeach Orange Man Bad, sanctuary cities and states, Tear Down statues & memorials, reperations, Green New Deal, Fake global warming, trillions in new debt... WTF... You’ve heard of Kalifornia king mattresses well TT&BB are having a Kalifornia King Ball pit made. Straight off of TT’s drawing board, laser cut laminated cobalt frame, specially made limbsaver padding, nerf balls with the smoothest most flexible polymer covering, automatic temperature regulation and climate control...

TT’s drawing board...

Aside from the nonsense spouted in your rant not worth rebutting, I have to save you have elevated the forum standards when it comes to trolling for a response you sick twisted foolish trumpet.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Sickening stuff for sure... It’s a wonderful thing to go along with homelessness... And the democrats priorities are open borders, Impeach Orange Man Bad, sanctuary cities and states, Tear Down statues & memorials, reperations, Green New Deal, Fake global warming, trillions in new debt... WTF... You’ve heard of Kalifornia king mattresses well TT&BB are having a Kalifornia King Ball pit made. Straight off of TT’s drawing board, laser cut laminated cobalt frame, specially made limbsaver padding, nerf balls with the smoothest most flexible polymer covering, automatic temperature regulation and climate control...

TT’s drawing board...

Quote Originally Posted by Jealous View Post

Aside from the nonsense spouted in your rant not worth rebutting, I have to save you have elevated the forum standards when it comes to trolling for a response you sick twisted foolish trumpet.
    Wassamatter baddass? Something bother you about the fruits of your liberal labor?

I have to save you have elevated the forum standards when it comes to trolling for a response you sick twisted foolish trumpet.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Awesome isn't it, when the BFP gets wound up.... The turd calling the toilet out for stinking.

The nonsense you speak of is all true, its your reason not to rebut that's false. As to your second part, although noone quite matches your trolling skeels, you responded. You've been out-trolled by your own definition.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The nonsense you speak of is all true, its your reason not to rebut that's false. As to your second part, although noone quite matches your trolling skeels, you responded. You've been out-trolled by your own definition.

Idiot.
    Yeah. I'm the idiot considering this was the post I was answering.

TT’s drawing board...

Do tell, project much in all your constant whining about me?
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

It was clear which post you were refering to and you are the only one whining here. What's that word you always use?

It was clear which post you were refering to and you are the only one whining here. What's that word you always use?
    Glad you finally kinda admit you saw

TT’s drawing board...

No time for the rubbergluepeewee game today.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post

TT’s drawing board...

Idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot View Post

Correct - YOU ARE THE IDIOT.

Last edited by SteveW; 06-23-2019 at 12:12 PM.