I just purchased two identical ATI Radeon HD 5770 on the cheap (relatively speaking, of course) and wanted to try out CrossFire for the first time.

The graphics card has TWO CrossFire bridges, presumably to support linking three graphic cards.

I like to know if there is a naming scheme to the two bridges. Which is bridge #1? Which is bridge #2? Even if it does not matter which one I use, I like to know if there is numeric assignment to these bridges (much like USB ports, like Port #1, Port #2, etc.)?