Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lost Game: Wild Ride

Hello all,

I'm looking for a game, but here is the fun bit there isn't anything much about it online, it's called Wild Ride, it was published by Corel CD Home, developed by Artech Studios (aka Atech Digital Entertainment). I know this game existed because I playing the life out of it, it is listed the Antech Wikipedia page ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arte..._Entertainment under the dos label for some reason) and it has some friends called Wild Cards I Found that and have seen wild board games. This game Features The Same Rabbit (Named Jack).

It's a driving game not a racing, its driving game for windows 95 i think.

I have been look for it for a year, I have checked 20 to 40 thrift stores or opshops, bugged eBay sellers selling Corel CD Home disk for sale, trawled Amazon and bugged the sellers, contacted 4 retro game shops, posted a gumtree add (gumtree is like Craig's list but for Australia(yeah i am there.))

If anyone can help me find the game either a physical copy or a iso, or something. But I would be happy just to see someone say "Hey Dude I Totally remember that game it was (insert thought here)"...
    Last edited by Kieront; 08-21-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Re: Lost Game: Wild Ride

I have the ISO if you want me to email you a link let me know! My family played it a bunch while I was younger, and luckily held on to our copy.

Here is a link to the ISO if anyone is looking for it.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QI...gOM51vKC8zu6h1

I did some research on this Wild Ride game, and I did not find anything! But I came across this game Garfield's Wild Ride, which seems to me, a bit look like the game you are looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________
    Appvalley VidMate Tweakbox
    Last edited by furkan; 07-24-2018 at 02:53 PM.