Thread: PLZ hep Linux

PLZ hep Linux

Please, get your crap together. I've contributed, coded and given all that I can.

I've turned 44 years old. I need the ability to surf the web, trade programs, and play any game, at will.

Win 10 is creeping me out. Gogo Vulcan. Don't let me die without this happening.

Can we all please wake up from our slumber? I'll take an internet of "fun and passion" over "advertising and livelihood. anyday.
    Last edited by Bezzell; 09-01-2015 at 03:31 AM.

Re: PLZ hep Linux

Quote Originally Posted by Bezzell View Post
    Please, get your crap together. I've contributed, coded and given all that I can.

I've turned 44 years old. I need the ability to surf the web, trade programs, and play any game, at will.

Win 10 is creeping me out. Gogo Vulcan. Don't let me die without this happening.

Can we all please wake up from our slumber? I'll take an internet of "fun and passion" over "advertising and livelihood. anyday.
    I think the latter is still there no matter what OS

Re: PLZ hep Linux

Heyyo,

Linux is darn fun yeah but for gaming? Khronos Group really needs to get Vulkan 3D API out the door and it needs to work good much like AMD's Mantle did which sadly never found its way to Linux. I'm sure Vulkan will come out within two years or sooner but how quickly support for it will come on Linux and Linux games? Time will tell.
    My PC Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/sNPscf
    My Android Phone: Exodus Android on my OnePlus One 64bit in Sandstone Black in a Ringke Fusion clear & slim protective case