ISO Mounting Bracket for Corsair h110i gt

Hello all!

So I'm in a terrible situation. I'm trying to move a Corsair Hydro h110i GT from an AMD system to an Intel based system. This means using a different mounting bracket. That wouldn't be a problem normally because I keep extra parts; however, my wife and I have been moving around a bit with her job and we have most of our things in a storage unit. As fate would have it, the bracket I need is buried deep somewhere in all the boxes. So I'm in search of the Intel mounting bracket. Does anyone know where I can buy one or has anyone ever contacted Corsair about it?

Any help is appreciated!

Re: ISO Mounting Bracket for Corsair h110i gt

Quote Originally Posted by Brisa117 View Post
    Hello all!

So I'm in a terrible situation. I'm trying to move a Corsair Hydro h110i GT from an AMD system to an Intel based system. This means using a different mounting bracket. That wouldn't be a problem normally because I keep extra parts; however, my wife and I have been moving around a bit with her job and we have most of our things in a storage unit. As fate would have it, the bracket I need is buried deep somewhere in all the boxes. So I'm in search of the Intel mounting bracket. Does anyone know where I can buy one or has anyone ever contacted Corsair about it?

Any help is appreciated!
    Welcome to the forums

Do you mean this ?

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-s...ng-bracket-kit

This bracket is different from the h110i gt. It's more of a square shape. These coolers kind of have a round base.

Says it will work in the description, Don't see a picture myself

Quote Originally Posted by mmettin View Post
    Says it will work in the description, Don't see a picture myself
    Maybe I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but the h110 and the h110i gt are different coolers. The I series provides sensor info and fan control through software. The non-i versions are only coolers and seem to have a round base from what I see on Google images.