Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    convert or die

bb
    Lol that would be a nice sentiment, one of choice....
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Thanks for proving my earlier point. Yah, libtards are the problem and heaven forbid just ignore contrary opinions because conversation is bait.

Of course I could just mimic you guys Steve and say butt the out or stop being a passive aggressive and grow some balls and address me directly if you have something to say.
    Another favorite tactic, in addition to baiting, is personal attacks and of course GETTING IN THE LAST WORD. Which in this case he went psychotic when not even being addressed and is thereby awarded The Last Word.

^^^ otoc says he could say what he's said a thousand times before... its like an old 78 stuck in the groove scratch.

And of course, the usual offering up of a critique of this place.

^ This place is so screwed up and the membership in general are all crazy gun fanatics.

Yet, for some unknown reason he just can't stay away..... ROFL

Got his knickers wadded up pretty tight today.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Another favorite tactic, in addition to baiting, is personal attacks and of course GETTING IN THE LAST WORD. Which in this case he went psychotic when not even being addressed and is thereby awarded The Last Word.
    He? Seems like you're responding to a pm instead of my post, my dog of the projecting last word, lol.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

My, my the natives on the left are smoking something other than tobacco in their peace pipe today. No doubt magic mushrooms and peyote tea. Hallucinations and seeing things that aren't there. I suggest a nice conservative place to rehab and reacquaint themselves with reality.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Its OK you don't like my viewpoint.

I just don't see that the constitution considered the level of weaponry there is available today.

The more I look at the lucid expression of opinion and argument in this thread, the more I realize its not the people in this thread wanting weapons or arguing against that are the problem.

Its those among us that can't be assured to act in a rational manner, that concern me.

My final comment is that that its not whining about the constitution, nobody who hasn't suffered the degradation of standing in line multiple times at 6.00am to be assured of being interviewed, being asked the most personal questions and accepting the medical checks to become a citizen has the right to question my resolution.

As an example when was was your wife last if she was now or ever was a prostitute! There are some power hungry people working in INS.

I merely observe that the constitution has to be relevant to our way of life, we don't live by most values of yesteryear.

Women can vote, people of color are not slaves (was that correct for those PC's among us), we can fly in the air, Spanish is our 2nd language (and gaining), etc, etc, apart from the relics of past days or the bits we prefer it seems.

And as for driving on the wrong of the road, I live in NJ and the morons that designed the roads (and signage) here with exit ramps and on ramps crossing each other at junctions prove to me every day that they didn't understand which side we drive on either.

Now if you can tell me how to get of the NRA mailing list (legacy of my son) we can all be best of friends!
    Last edited by Britgeezer; 02-29-2016 at 09:03 PM.
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

Where did you get the idea Spanish is our second language. The only people I've seen speaking Spanish is Mexicans. The interpreters the government uses are Mexicans. If you don't believe it try spending all day at the DMV trying to get your dammed drivers license renewed.

Ain't my dam job to learn their language it's their job to learn my language.

The government asks everybody personal questions that ain't none of their dam business you can thank the politically correct government that.
    Last edited by tucker; 02-29-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

Ain't my dam job to learn their language it's their job to learn my language.
    We agree about that bit... However.

1. Home Depot / Lowe's everything multi language - sometimes Spanish 1st (it was a mistake honest, they said).
    2. Press 1 to speak English. WHY
    3. Cable TV/ Direct TV menus.
    4. Miami narrowly missed voting airport announcements in Spanish first a few year back.
    5. My own company workers in cafeteria speak Spanish between them all the time, I think its rude, some people practice their Spanish with them.

For sure its 2nd and rising.

PS Renew your license online in English - done that for years - where is the DMV?
    the Britgeezer

There is a point where the state of California temporarily won't let you renew by mail or on the Internet. I guess they want to make sure you're not dead. The other stuff has to do with politically correct and making money.

Oh, I forgot CA..

In my daily works, I could have fun with that...
    the Britgeezer

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post

It not like they haven't been used in homicides either- but they'll likely be banned because they shoot CO2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_U.S._by_year

Cars?

Year | Deaths | per 100,000

2010[2] 32,999 10.668
    2011[4] 32,479 10.424
    2012[1] 33,561 10.691
    2013[5] 32,719 10.345

US gun homicides: ~3.1 / 100,000 (2013)
    I think that we should ban thoughts of potatoes

^ Then compressed air.....

Potatoes and compressed air make for nice cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Potatoes and compressed air make for nice cannons.
    Lemons, ether and 5ft of pvc.... I've said too much already.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper