Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

More otoc 101: Claim victimhood... act as if you were called a moron when you weren't. Then argue semantics over something other than was a semantics argument to start with. Whatever the argument... spin it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    More otoc 101: Claim victimhood... act as if you were called a moron when you weren't. Then argue semantics over something other than was a semantics argument to start with. Whatever the argument... spin it away.
    I can fix that - Moron. (Ad Hominy) Call him a wambulance. Medication must be out of whack again. Whining is so loud it takes hearing protection just to open up a web page to the forums. He's spooled up pretty tight now, the beginnings of froth are forming around the corners of his mouth - spatter all over keyboard and monitor. It's another cry for help.

Poor CW almost caught cold standing there dripping wet waiting for his SSP to show up and towel him off...
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-04-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Victimhood and spin. Typical dismissal. Nice deflection on the moron part, but I don't buy it any more than I buy the victim schtick of yours. That always comes out when you have no argument. That typical dismissal, denial, and oh yeah, spin. You know all about spin. Your sense of discussion is to spin the words being said into the words you choose to argue against. Like what I wrote in my previous post from actual to interpreted words that has spawned over a page of back and forths. Sure, that's semantics to you and you keep bringing it up as if it's a logical and valid response. Or like victim. Ha Ha, yeah, oh dutch, you're such a bully and I am in such victimness over your keen sense of the world.
    Right on!!

And there's your trained homophobic closet dog, just like I predicted. That last bark as always. Woof woof.
    Last edited by otoc; 12-04-2015 at 12:48 AM.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    And there's your trained homophobic closet dog, just like I predicted. That last bark as always. Woof woof.
    Hmmm... thinking that last bark thing is in your lap now.

Count TicTocula master of the last word....

Hmmm... thinking that last bark thing is in your lap now.
    Really? I believe you are wrong on several counts.

If you think my edit was an opening for you to take it as a last word, think of a last word as responding to what nonsense was written, not that a prediction was fulfilled. But fine, what I call an observation is what you will fight to the death as being a last word. So have it. You win. I had the last word that time. And it was more fun than all the times I just ignore his obvious trolling that you condone and empower to him. Nope, I didn't miss you not mentioning his words.

Then, he cometh backeth againeth. Even though I'm distinctly responding to you. Yup. Forget it. He's all yours. That last word. Perhaps 3 times now since I'm talking about him? I don't think he's done yet. I could be wrong. I'm not a conservative, so I don't always have to be right.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Really? I believe you are wrong on several counts.

If you think my edit was an opening for you to take it as a last word, think of a last word as responding to what nonsense was written, not that a prediction was fulfilled. But fine, what I call an observation is what you will fight to the death as being a last word. So have it. You win. I had the last word that time. And it was more fun than all the times I just ignore his obvious trolling that you condone and empower to him. Nope, I didn't miss you not mentioning his words.

Then, he cometh backeth againeth. Even though I'm distinctly responding to you. Yup. Forget it. He's all yours. That last word. Perhaps 3 times now since I'm talking about him? I don't think he's done yet. I could be wrong. I'm not a conservative, so I don't always have to be right.
    So, using your well worn passive aggressive tactics, you have the last word with Steve without speaking to him directly.

Here's your prize.

So, using your well worn passive aggressive tactics, you have the last word with Steve without speaking to him directly.

Here's your prize.

Naw, I can't have you give up that impenetrable bubble of yours. Plus you'd have to give one to Steve because he was talking to me through you, or did you miss that on purpose, lol? Yah, you calling him passive aggressive or somethin? That's not nice.

This is priceless!!!! Moron definitely applicable - can't distinguish between "to" or "about". I guess it all depends upon what ones definition of is is.....

To help out - this is an "about" post - not to be considered a "to" post....

Severe Panty Wadding is evident.
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-04-2015 at 11:36 AM.

I take a day off and what happens? What happened in San Bernadino is put on the back burner by a Colorado Springs back-fire from the left. Every mass murder is a disgusting tragity that shouldn't happen. None better or worse than the other. As long as humans inhabit this earth it's going to happen, it is what it is. The best anybody can do is try to limit it. Guns aren't the problem they do exactly what the perpetrators want them to do. France has some of the strictest gun laws in the world and the terrorist still were able to get what they needed to carry out what they did.

No double sympathy from me for the PP mass murder. I think it's ironic an organization like PP is somehow more important than the rest. An organization that carries out mass murder on a daily basis.

Gosh I sure hope there were no expensive premium baby body parts destroyed...

Baby body parts as in the need for a Mercedes Benz... M-o-n-e-y ...
    Last edited by tucker; 12-04-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Getting back on topic, it seems we all here owe Obama a debt of thanks. Why you ask? Well, he's sold more guns than anyone in history, and it seem the more guns there are in this country, the more the homicide rate drops.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...nership-soared

More guns sold in November than ever before?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...-november-ever

Thank you Mr. President for all you've done to help out the gun industry. Why, every time you even open your mouth more guns are sold! I can only imagine that a potential Hillary presidency will propel gun sales to stratospheric levels too, so maybe we should thank all leftists for more guns than ever available for Americans?

^^ it wasn't that long ago AR15, AK47 and many handguns were almost impossible to find and if you got lucky enough to find one you paid double and triple price. The same thing with ammunition.

Coupling Hillary with terrorist attacks skyrockets gun and ammunition sales. Get rich time for gun manufactures and gun sellers. Getting a FFL license and selling guns is looking good.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^ Good one!

Watched part of the d*ck with ears -n- chief's address tonight. Every time this bassturd starts in with his "there are those..." crap I vomit in my mouth a bit. Had to turn it off..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper