Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I never would have guessed your being a gun owner. Which guns do you have?
    Well seeing as the left nearly universally thinks the only weapons people should be allowed under the right to bear arms are those employing the technology that was available at the time the Constitution was inked...

And if he has a 1795 Springfield I'm extremely envious..
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Always an interesting blend of ideology every Sunday morning. After Huevos Ranchero at Rosa's it's a stop at a favorite coffee shop just west of downtown. Sitting amongst mostly college age tree huggers with my iPad and Tuscany Cafe Mocha - wearing Tactical Vest and hauling the 1911 around with me....

Next stop PetsMart - more Liberals, just older age demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    OUR side is leading the nation in the pathway to arguments being solved by violence? Lol, now THAT'S funny! It's your side that wants to continue importing people who are steadfast against western values, and have proven the world over that when they don't get their way, they always resort to violence. What amuses me is to watch the complete and total hypocrisy of some on the left that seem to think it's ok for them to says it's fine to resort to violence when things happen that they don't agree with.

While I completely agree with you otoc that we in this country have our own brand of kooks like this Dear A-Hole and the carrot topped Aurora theater shooter to name a couple, I don't agree that we need to continue importing more. As I've said before, name one western country that's been improved by Muslim ideals.
    I seem to have missed you giving an example of anyone saying the threats made on the PP line was acceptable. They gave the caller up.

Carrot top was a total kook who isn't in this thread line, the others I mentioned were representing extreme right ideals with actual body counts and are contributing to the restriction dialog. And as to the debate for Muslim ideals, those asking for sanctuary have given up on their countries and want in here where we have Muslims in every part of society that I would hope you say contributes. That's a nasty line of thought you have there which has been used against every lot of immigrants coming here. The Chinese, hey scoot!, the irish, Italians, and more. They were all looked down on as waves came to our shores and the same talk existed.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Well seeing as the left nearly universally thinks the only weapons people should be allowed under the right to bear arms are those employing the technology that was available at the time the Constitution was inked...
    Leave it to you to come up with the most idiotic statement of the day based on your impenetrable bubble vision.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Leave it to you to come up with the most idiotic statement of the day based on your impenetrable bubble vision.
    I cannot take credit for simply repeating the stupidity coming from your side of the isle patriot4us.... it is still comocal for a littlegreen hive thinking wonk like yourself to be accusing others of living in a bubble.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

"Well seeing as the left nearly universally thinks the only weapons people should be allowed under the right to bear arms are those employing the technology that was available at the time the Constitution was inked."
    So following that liberal logic Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to Radio, TV and the Internet. LMAO!
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11

^^^ Yup.. it's a special kind of stupid..

And the idiot is using a musket... but according to patriot4us.. this is an invention of my imagination.

-The Gipper

My latest acquisition - doing my part to exercise 2nd Amendment Rights. Added to the Tactical Equipment inventory this evening. Picked it up at Academy.

Last edited by SteveW; 12-13-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^^ Yup.. it's a special kind of stupid..

And the idiot is using a musket... but according to patriot4us.. this is an invention of my imagination.

From "Well seeing as the left nearly universally thinks the only weapons people should be allowed under the right to bear arms are those employing the technology that was available at the time the Constitution was inked..." to an 'I'm rubber you're glue' internet stalking little green men response with a smattering of a visit 10 years ago, to a public service video from 2 years ago that you seem to have missed the message on.

They weren't implying muskets are what should be allowed, any more than one organization speaks for a group. Their point is that armament has changed in 200 years and gun laws should change with them. I love it when you get all sputtery when you're called on stupidity. This is your evidence that liberals only want muskets? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA> Sputter away!!!

otoc's gun:

^ Complete with ButtPlugg & Lanyard so it doesn't get "lost".

From "Well seeing as the left nearly universally thinks the only weapons people should be allowed under the right to bear arms are those employing the technology that was available at the time the Constitution was inked..." to an 'I'm rubber you're glue' internet stalking little green men response with a smattering of a visit 10 years ago, to a public service video from 2 years ago that you seem to have missed the message on.
    Well mr. patriot4us.. if you are still butthurt a google search outed you as a member of the army of little green monkies and getting called out for being the forums most notroious sockpuppet... tuff. You own both.

Posting under patriot4us an avowed libtard and as otoc a hardline self proclaimed "centrist" is kinda relevant as it voids the content of nearly every post you have bothered to grace this place with. Many here knew you were full of sh33t from go. Being able to call you out was just icing on the cake.

I'm sure you'll avoid responding to the whole weird patriot4us thang as you have previously, personal responsibility is not exactly a strong suit for you libs.

They weren't implying muskets are what should be allowed, any more than one organization speaks for a group. Their point is that armament has changed in 200 years and gun laws should change with them. I love it when you get all sputtery when you're called on stupidity. This is your evidence that liberals only want muskets? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA> Sputter away!!!
    Thank you for validating my position by posting exactly what I said libtards like yourself say. A musket was the most deadly weapon available at the time the document was inked... wonder why the founders did not have issues with that?

Following your "logic" we did not have the modern printing press, TV or the interwebby either. Guess freedom of speech was only meant for parchment inked with goose quills and limited to the distance your voice can travel from atop your soap box.
    Last edited by AMDScooter; 12-14-2015 at 01:03 PM.

-The Gipper

^ Spank spank spank - Blistered hisass pretty good Scoot!!!! Careful, he may start to like 'em more than what he gets from his BB & SSP CW.

Liberal GC Blabber

Looks Cookie Cutter perfecto copy of our resident liberal's post on the Paris Attacks thread - so consumed with over-joyous glee at banner opportunity to push agenda - totally forgot the victims. Oops.
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-14-2015 at 09:07 PM.

^ Yep. Having to work extra hard with the spin on this one....