Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

The NRA was represented by their members. The NRA leadership was invited with the caveat that they only be allowed one question and that question was to be pre-screened and approved by the Obambi folks. Typical talking point preparation and as you can see here, Lambchops carries the baton without question.

They were wise to pass.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 01-10-2016 at 07:41 PM.

^ The boy prefers the Spindoctored version. Much like he treats our 2nd amendment. It's not about our constitutional right to keep and bear arms, it's about having some asinine statistical proof of improved safety.

His medication must be out of whack again or him and CW are having another lovers quarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    As much as the NRA and their lobbyists would people to believe what you've bought, there's been no proven correlation based on the full spectrum of data that what you say on the topic is true.
    Uh huh. Says the great regurgitator of LGF front page news and gun grabbing libberal lobbyists.

On the CNN townhall, funny how the NRA decided to stay away, and funny how Obama treated Kyle with respect and answered every point. It's like you guys get all warm and fuzzy with any discussion directed towards Obama, claim victory, and stop listening when he opens his mouth.
    It's like I'm listening to the Obama speech again. Did you simply cut and paste his talking points patriot4us?

As for the NRA, they refused as it was a shitty offer from a disingenuous SCOAMF. They would have been allowed 1 pre-seceened question and then been allowed to sit through your boy beating the strawman to death all night. I seem to remember members of the highest court in the land got a similar invite and tried to sit mute thru your chicago messiah's bullsh*t...

Treated Kyle with respect and answered every point? If he had badmouthed her she prolly would have split your pussified presidents lip. As to her points.. where in that stammering free thought experiment does he address her points?

And to the rest? I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. I do chuckle when anyone around here seems to get all high and mighty while posting a word salad opinion.
    Yup.. we've entertained the opinion of you and your sockpuppet... which turn out are the same far left libberal trope. I chuckle every time your supposedly smart arse posts... like.. really.. this guy has no brains, balls or shame.

Meanwhile, nothing in the executive order seems to have had any negative impact to gun sales on this forum.
    So I guess if an EO does not impact someone directly it's not worth discussion eh? Oh.. lemme guess.. BOOOOSH!

Are all 9 of your versions as lame as the two that have posted here?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ The boy prefers the Spindoctored version. Much like he treats our 2nd amendment. It's not about our constitutional right to keep and bear arms, it's about having some asinine statistical proof of improved safety.

His medication must be out of whack again or him and CW are having another lovers quarrel.

He and his other 8 alter ego's are still suffering PTSD from the war they never served in....
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

oh the love and topical thoughts about that well worn opinion regarding me being sputtered tonight, none of which deserve an answer.

I think the NRA were pussies with their safe time on Fox and twitter posts. They had a chance and were too afraid. Loved the press release...
    Washington (CNN)—The nation's largest gun rights organization declined Wednesday to send official representatives to a nationally televised town hall with President Barack Obama on gun violence -- just days after the president reignited a discussion over this controversial topic.

"The National Rifle Association sees no reason to participate in a public relations spectacle orchestrated by the White House," NRA spokesman Andrew Arulanandam told CNN, which is moderating the live town hall Thursday evening in Virginia. The NRA strengthened its comment after initially saying the White House had "organized" the event.

The NRA, the most influential gun rights group in terms of political persuasion and financial contributions, boasts a membership of about five million people.

A CNN spokesperson said that it was the network, not the White House, that proposed the idea of a town hall on guns, and noted the audience would be evenly divided between organizations that support the Second Amendment including NRA members as well as groups that back gun regulation.
    Guys, till next time...
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The NRA was represented by their members. The NRA leadership was invited with the caveat that they only be allowed one question and that question was to be pre-screened and approved by the Obambi folks. Typical talking point preparation and as you can see here, Lambchops carries the baton without question.

They were wise to pass.
    One prescreened question! And otoc's president calls that freedom of speech.

It's not just the 2nd amendment under assault it's the 1st amendment as well.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

The NRA strawman lobbyists. Let's not forget the NRA is backed by millions of honest American members trying to safeguard our constitutional rights.

Meanwhile Obambi and his sock puppet followers are trying to destroy the constitution.

oh the love and topical thoughts about that well worn opinion regarding me being sputtered tonight, none of which deserve an answer.

. . .
    The topic is gonna be your sockpuppetry every time you post as you've been outed as a shameless leftist shill... that's a fact not an "opinion" patriot4us. The only reason you wont respond is because it's a defenseless position.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    One prescreened question! And otoc's president calls that freedom of speech.

It's not just the 2nd amendment under assault it's the 1st amendment as well.
    What? You don't think that's fair Tucker? Yeah, I'm really sure the NRA, the looser left's number 2 enemy (right behind white men), would have been given fair treatment. Cue the "You're killing our young people" tripe and Obama tears. Honestly, there's nothing to "discuss" anyway. The 2nd Amendment exists and it should never go away, and that means the way they're trying to destroy it now, one little chip at a time. Why don't we talk about the real reason there's so much gun violence, and who it's being committed by and against. Hey BO, why does the crime rate go up the darker a state gets? What's that, you want to talk about something else now?

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    The topic is gonna be your sockpuppetry every time you post as you've been outed as a shameless leftist shill... that's a fact not an "opinion" patriot4us. The only reason you wont respond is because it's a defenseless position.
    You sick pathetic angry little man.

I won't respond? You responded to my response. What hallucinatory dream world do you come from?

Just because you can't rebut my current time posts, don't believe for a second that going back nine years is going to fool me into suddenly caring what your insanity thinks.

Have a nice day. I'll await some other on-topic nonsense to respond to. We're done with this sidestep dance.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

You sick pathetic angry little man.

I won't respond? You responded to my response. What hallucinatory dream world do you come from?

Just because you can't rebut my current time posts, don't believe for a second that going back nine years is going to fool me into suddenly caring what your insanity thinks.

Have a nice day. I'll await some other on-topic nonsense to respond to. We're done with this sidestep dance.
    The guy with 9 "versions" floating about is calling me sick... I'll take that for what it's worth. Talk about projection. The only one here expressing anger here is you. Foiled by your own actions patriot4us. The victim once again.. of your own stupidity.

I do not think for a second you'll ever own up to the fact your sockpuppetry proves what I've stated about your supposed "centrism" for nearly a decade... it's all bullsh*t and spin from a leftist shill.

You and your 8 other "versions" have a great day as well... any day out from under the bridge must be like a trip to Disneyland for you.

-The Gipper

The Great Wimp has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    The Great Wimp has spoken.
    "It" is actually a moron. Please stop degrading honest wimps like that.

Not everyone is on board with the corrupt Globalist international banking/corporations syndicate conspiracy "theory" I have.

Well, consider where I get it from ...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybel...rs-up-in-arms/

It may not come as surprising news to many of you that the United Nations doesn’t approve of our Second Amendment. Not one bit. And they very much hope to do something about it with help from some powerful American friends. Under the guise of a proposed global “Small Arms Treaty” premised to fight “terrorism”, “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates” you can be quite certain that an even more insidious threat is being targeted – our Constitutional right for law-abiding citizens to own and bear arms.

What, exactly, does the intended agreement entail?

While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.
    2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).
    3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).
    4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.
    5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.
    Any of this sound familiar in Obama's unconstitutional EOs?

Have no doubt that this plan is very real, with strong Obama administration support. In January 2010 the U.S. joined 152 other countries in endorsing a U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution that will establish a 2012 conference to draft a blueprint for enactment. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pledged to push for Senate ratification.

Former U.N. ambassador John Bolton has cautioned gun owners to take this initiative seriously, stating that the U.N. “is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there is no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control.”
    -
    President Obama’s record on citizen gun rights doesn’t reflect much advocacy either. Consider for example his appointment of anti-gun rights former Seattle Mayor Greg Nickels as an alternate U.S. representative to the U.N., and his choice of Andrew Traver who has worked to terminate civilian ownership of so-called “assault rifles” (another prejudicially meaningless gun term) to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Then, in a move unprecedented in American history, the Obama administration quietly banned the re-importation and sale of 850,000 collectable antique U.S.-manufactured M1 Garand and Carbine rifles that were left in South Korea following the Korean War. Developed in the 1930s, the venerable M1 Garand carried the U.S. through World War II, seeing action in every major battle.
    Note that this article was published in June 2011.
    Last edited by Skennar; 01-12-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Added publish date
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

^^ now you're trying to piss me off.

The UN. Freedoms worse enemy.