Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Speaking of soundbites.

NRA-Check
    Whining about your guns being taken away-Check
    Likening guns to a living creature (warm, happy)-Check
    Mass shootings-Check

Telling someone they are repeating someone else's soundbites while doing the exact same thing yourself? Priceless. Thank you for today's lesson in hypocrisy.
    Lol, right. love you rubber/glue guys. I'm a hypocrite for stating 3 mass shootings in 2 weeks and I'm not looking to take tlr guns away in spite of how crazy I think you guys have gone? Sure thing.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Don't feed the troll....
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Lol, right. love you rubber/glue guys. I'm a hypocrite for stating 3 mass shootings in 2 weeks and I'm not looking to take tlr guns away in spite of how crazy I think you guys have gone? Sure thing.
    Why do you think we have "gone crazy?" And the hypocrite comment had nothing to do with the mass shootings but of course you know that. Speaking of this latest mass shooting though, it's nice to know the convicted felon that did the killing was stopped by our useless gun laws. He simply had his baby mama buy them for him. He must have been a genius to figure out THAT loophole! You're probably right though, if we just had more laws he would have been stopped.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

^^^ IIRC his baby momma was a felon as well. But ur right all we need more laws..... maybe we should put a ban on mass murder.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Why do you think we have "gone crazy?" And the hypocrite comment had nothing to do with the mass shootings but of course you know that. Speaking of this latest mass shooting though, it's nice to know the convicted felon that did the killing was stopped by our useless gun laws. He simply had his baby mama buy them for him. He must have been a genius to figure out THAT loophole! You're probably right though, if we just had more laws he would have been stopped.
    Ahh, perhaps the recent "natives are restless" and "we have guns" comments of late? Or that the source of any problem are libtards? Geez, thanks for asking a fellow American.

Yes I know, your hypocrite comment had nothing to do with what I posted, it was a response of diversion considering I never called anyone a hypocrite.

But now that you have finally responded to the original point, thanks.

Sure one out of three couldn't be prevented by closing loopholes because they were loaned guns. Seems to me, however, the call from the GOP and associated lobbies is all about mental health. That one obviously applies based on recent news. Something never addressed beyond talking points with no hope of funding.
    Last edited by otoc; 02-28-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Well, the natives are restless that's the truth. Half of the American people hate the business as usual corrupt do nothing establishment. The other half are lost in a politically correct dream world on a course for destruction of everything American. Obama's promised land as expected and predicted.
    Last edited by tucker; 02-28-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Well, the natives are restless that's the truth. Half of the American people hate the business as usual corrupt do nothing establishment. The other half are lost in a politically correct dream world on a course for destruction of everything American. Obama's promised land.
    Tell that to Bundy and his relief package of dildos. He thought that too.

Bundy? Is he supposed to be the conservatives new standard bearer. A poorly planned, poorly publicized, poorly executed protest of no real value.

^^ on the other hand if Bundy had black skin he would be the left's new wonder boy and the media's new super star. Al and Jesse would be johnny on the spot and Hillary would be drooling all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ on the other hand if Bundy had black skin he would be the left's new wonder boy and the media's new super star. Al and Jesse would be johnny on the spot and Hillary would be drooling all over him.
    Sure. Woulda shoulda coulda coming from the imaginative mind of someone who sees me in a purple tutu and has stated how he's castrated me in threads here. Always fun to read your opinion.

the bundys are just a trial run for the coming insurgency to take back america if trump loses. what else would you buy
    armor piercing bullets for.

bb

Why do you think we have "gone crazy?".............
    Just another Far Left diversionary tactic to keep things off balance - best to not take the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Just another Far Left diversionary tactic to keep things off balance - best to not take the bait.
    Thanks for proving my earlier point. Yah, libtards are the problem and heaven forbid just ignore contrary opinions because conversation is bait.

Of course I could just mimic you guys Steve and say butt the out or stop being a passive aggressive and grow some balls and address me directly if you have something to say.
    Last edited by otoc; 02-28-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    the bundys are just a trial run for the coming insurgency to take back america if trump loses. what else would you buy
    armor piercing bullets for.

bb
    Yup, the natives are restless but the natives don't speak for the natives.