Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Nothing fixes everything. Why do you even argue a point from that direction? Seems like a losing position especially if you're projecting that delusion in my direction.
    And some things don't fix anything. Your example illustrates that point very well.

^ Just another of his usual Slight of Hand attempts to Spindoctor away from the real point. It's always amazing that everyone gets the point with the exception of you know who and his "Centrist in Training" buddy.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Yup k boys. From doesn't do all to won't do nuting to only youse guys get it. Your opinions are understood. I'm in awe.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Clinton suggest she would support mandatory gun buy backs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...?intcmp=hplnws

Might as well suggest mandatory confiscation of the 2nd amendment and the entire constitution... One finger hand salute...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Clinton suggest she would support mandatory gun buy backs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...?intcmp=hplnws

Might as well suggest mandatory confiscation of the 2nd amendment and the entire constitution... One finger hand salute...
    Good news for ANY Republican candidate if she continues this line up to election season. These idiot Democrap leaders just can't understand that most of their voters are secret gun owners that live in or near high crime areas. Democrat voters also only want to hear what they'll be getting once you get in office Hillary, not what you'll be taking away.

Speaking of guns, I hiked around the forest near Leadville all weekend touting my Ruger American .308 in search of a nice bull Elk. Unfortunately, not a shot was fired. Seeing a sky that's still mostly untouched by man-made light, (the Milky Way is still there!) and even a satellite going across the sky, almost alone made the 2-1/2 hour drive worth it though.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

My bet is that they will be disarming many Americans by one means or another soon. I have to admit, I don't hunt with my handgun- i sport and defend with it.

But that isn't what this is about. It is about gaining control of firearms and their sale and use. How many terrorists do you know are providing care for granny so they can get a hold of her .38? Yeah, right. They'll bribe automatic and heavy weapons from the government first. No, this is about no one getting a weapon for free by hand-me-down or by hiding the commerce in private trade. This is the sort of shit that makes black markets.

Yeah, they'll take our guns, but open up our borders so we can be shot and bombed by islamic terrorists posing as refugees. If someone doesn't get the bald-faced hypocrisy behind it ...

https://www.rt.com/news/310757-swede...-blasts-crime/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...r-of-refugees/
    http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._conquest.html

Yeah- it's coming our way.
    http://www.truthandaction.org/list-1...slim-refugees/
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....ent&Itemid=628
    The Obama administration’s recent announcement of the intention to bring thousands (and perhaps tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands) of unvetted Syrian refugees for resettlement throughout the United States was not a sudden, spur-of-the-moment decision. It was the result of a multi-year, internationalist push to implement the United Nations High Commission for Refugees’ “Transformative Agenda.” That official agenda aims at transforming Europe and America into chaotic, Balkanized regions afflicted with ethnic and religious strife, social turmoil — and terrorism — by surging masses of Muslim migrants into the European Union and the United States.
    Perish the thought that we would have left their countries better than we found them ....
    Last edited by Skennar; 10-19-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

^^^

The White House said the new Syrians will be vetted. The question is: How?
    http://twitchy.com/2015/09/10/fbi-st...rian-refugees/
    The FBI says we have no way to vet Syrian refugees. I'm reluctant to throw open our doors until we know who's coming in. http://t.co/aO8KHPgmKm

— Rep. Lou Barletta (@RepLouBarletta) September 10, 2015

I’m sure we’ll screen Syria’s muslim refugees with the same non-existent methods we used at the southern border. http://t.co/LZ1JuCQo4Z

— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch)
    Meanwhile, in true government fashion, many law-abiding citizens are already being vetted for their ownership and this same Federal government is going wave it's magic wand and do any better with people we have no idea about?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Good news for ANY Republican candidate if she continues this line up to election season. These idiot Democrap leaders just can't understand that most of their voters are secret gun owners that live in or near high crime areas. Democrat voters also only want to hear what they'll be getting once you get in office Hillary, not what you'll be taking away.

Speaking of guns, I hiked around the forest near Leadville all weekend touting my Ruger American .308 in search of a nice bull Elk. Unfortunately, not a shot was fired. Seeing a sky that's still mostly untouched by man-made light, (the Milky Way is still there!) and even a satellite going across the sky, almost alone made the 2-1/2 hour drive worth it though.
    Sounds like me my hunting adventures are always lead free.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

The amusing thing about this is these same Europeans, I can almost guarantee you, would have voiced their opinions loudly that the US is filled with nothing but gun nuts at one time or another.

Weapon sales are soaring in Austria as citizens of the small Alpine nation become paranoid over the numbers of refugees crowding into their country.
    In a country of 8.5 million people, there are now an estimated 900,000 firearms in homes.
    And gun dealers report that it is women driving the sales rush. This year alone, police say 70,000 guns have been sold.
    'Virtually all shotguns are currently sold out, because you need no permit for them', said Thomas Ortner, spokesman for an arms dealer in Upper Austria.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-claim.html

"Celebrate Diversity" indeed. It's not too fun when they are at your door is it Austria?
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

^^^ What's all the fuss over?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhI0Xqv5Rc
    System Specifications

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...55052980386495
    Obama in Paris, France on the US Planned Parenthood shootings-
    I gotta say this every time we have one of these mass shootings. This just doesn't happen in other countries.
    How do people buy the shit this guy shovels?

Hey! Obozo! Do you know where you are?
    France has some of the highest taxes on the planet.
    France has some of the strictest gun control laws on the planet.
    Explain to me HOW all their people were gunned down in their largest city.
    Explain to me exactly how many of them- especially in the theater- wished they could have shot back.
    Explain to me how many of them feel more secure?

Extra credit: Explain to me how the government they are paying for- almost with their lives- might have actually set them up for this?

Of course, what Obama is doing in Paris has the same amount of political treachery and deceit, but that's for another thread.
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-03-2015 at 08:13 AM. Reason: added inParis, France

Radical Islam strikes again. This time in San Bernadino, CA.

It's time for Obozo to lecture us on the dangers of Global Warming AGAIN!
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Workplace violence. Kinda like white hispanics, if ya get my drift.

Watch the narrative unfold.

^ Right, it couldn't possibly be any of the Islamic Crap we all know is coming.... Certainly not a "Hate Crime" since the perps aren't (RACE) the favorite's for that label - even though the civil rights of those murdered may have, from some fed fetched perspective, been violated.

Must be Workplace Violence related. More WV training for me next year and some new "Feel Good" gun legislation outta fix everything.
    System Specifications

My god. Details are still being developed and you guys are whining about it already. And steve, I couldn't help but notice there's nothing in your post about the victims. Didn't you throw barbs my way about that in Paris? Yes, we always have Paris so time for your homophobic rants. So funny.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.