Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

^^ Is Hogg calls for a ban on scissors... Soros and TT offer free travel, bullhorns, written script and free lessons on playing dead like a pro.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Is Hogg calls for a ban on scissors... Soros and TT offer free travel, bullhorns, written script and free lessons on playing dead like a pro.
    Hahah, guess weíre not to notice that you, the Kochs and the gun lobby are offering a disdain for the first amendment while giving us demonization and dismissal to go along with those thoughts and prayers every time there is a mass shooting.

And I didnít have to call you a name to make my point, tucker.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Hahah, guess weíre not to notice that you, the Kochs and the gun lobby are offering a disdain for the first amendment while giving us demonization and dismissal to go along with those thoughts and prayers every time there is a mass shooting.

And I didnít have to call you a name to make my point, tucker.
    Shall we talk about the 1st. Antifa, BLM, every SnowFlake college and university. MSM and the demorats like you... No name calling admirable...

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Free Lube too, plenty of lube...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lurker View Post

Hahah, guess we’re not to notice that you, the Kochs and the gun lobby are offering a disdain for the first amendment while giving us demonization and dismissal to go along with those thoughts and prayers every time there is a mass shooting.

And I didn’t have to call you a name to make my point, 4ucker.
    Mr. Lurker appears out of the shadows with just the right spin on the original point of someone successfully using a gun for self defense in a situation where they very likely would have been seriously injured or killed - not fitting the Radical Left BullSchitt agenda he promotes, so it will get little to no MSM coverage.....and all of the sudden it's all about David Hogg's First Amendment rights.

I guess David Hogg and his pals First Amendment rights extend to being able to lawfully disrupt any business of their choosing.....

The Spin-Fu isn't working today Mr. Lurking Troll.

Last edited by SteveW; 05-28-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Shall we talk about the 1st. Antifa, BLM, every SnowFlake college and university. MSM and the demorats like you... No name calling admirable...
    HAHAHA, DARVO!! Let's not respond to my direct response to your statement. Let's talk about lots of different things. Not.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

HAHAHA, DARVO!! Let's not respond to my direct response to your statement. Let's talk about lots of different things. Not.

Three Sock Puppets go out to you good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

Thoughts and prayers after a mass murder thatís a universal political thing. Disdain for the 1st how so the 2nd is the protector for all the Amendments. If it wasnít there you would have what you really want Obambi globalism and Un like control... I suggest the roller skate car Durex message and play to clear your crowded brain...

Thoughts and prayers after a mass murder that’s a universal political thing. Disdain for the 1st how so the 2nd is the protector for all the Amendments. If it wasn’t there you would have what you really want Obambi globalism and Un like control... I suggest the roller skate car Durex message and play to clear your crowded brain...
    I suggest, again, a break from FoxNews.

Thoughts and prayers after a mass murder that’s a universal political thing. Disdain for the 1st how so the 2nd is the protector for all the Amendments. If it wasn’t there you would have what you really want Obambi globalism and Un like control... I suggest the roller skate car Durex message and play to clear your crowded brain...
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtHurt Liberal View Post

I suggest, again, a break from FoxNews.
    I always like it when someone attempts to have dialog with Trollius. He's been out for a couple of weeks licking his wounds and comes charging back in with a full tank of radical liberal mojo...

He's been hittin' the Durex again.

poor tucker is still whining about antifa terrorizing the white supremacists. the shoe is on the other foot for a change.

2nd amendment and it's delusional dreams.

^^ Why do they call this country the United States of America? It doesn’t fit anymore we’re anything but united. It’s all part of fascist communist doctrine... Divide and conquer... The democrats divide the country on every issue small and large. Btw they create as much hate as they can. Social Justice Warriors like TT&BB are easy pickins for the fascist democrats and associated fascists like MSM.

There once was a civil war yes in part it was about slavery just as importantly it was about keeping the union intact. Now we have rouge states ignoring federal law and trying to destroy the union... Perhaps another Civil War is in order for both sides. It could easily happen given the hate and division in this country.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    poor tucker is still whining about antifa terrorizing the white supremacists. the shoe is on the other foot for a change.

2nd amendment and it's delusional dreams.

bb
    Still playing the White Supremacists card eh bob?

Looks barefoot to me dude.

doesn't make it any less true and that is what tucker is b*tching about.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    doesn't make it any less true and that is what tucker is b*tching about.

bb
    I had to go back and see what I was bitc**** about. You must mean the 1st and 2nd Amendment. Less true than what? I think what I said was solid... In case you haven’t noticed the democrats like mass murder. They go after the 2nd every frigging time. If you dispute what they say they go after your 1st amendment rights... Just like Timex clock work... Hogg...