Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152 LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    New Zealand mosque shooting suspect charged with murder count, more anticipated

https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-ze...re-anticipated

Like clockwork the gun control measures have started in New Zealand. It will spread here Very quickly. Blame the gun insanity.... Guns are static objects they can’t talk, walk or function on their own. TT&BB are static objects...

Wtf, bubbles. You ok today? I mean, besides the insults coming my way. I expect those from the bubble heads.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Wtf, bubbles. You ok today? I mean, besides the insults coming my way. I expect those from the bubble heads.
    Stormy finally woke up must of been a late night at the club. I noticed you just stopped by to add your words of wisdom. I’m impressed...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    so sad

bb
    Democrats are always near tears...

California Legal Update | April 2018

https://www.nraila.org/legal-legisla...gation-report/

Kaliforniaís 2nd Amendment abuse in a nutshell... You can buy nutshells without a DROS but not ammunition...

Dickís Sporting Goods reports $150 million in lost sales after halting assault-weapons sales

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dicks-spo...-weapons-sales

Ole Dickís Sporting Goods is doing so good after halting the sales of so-called assault guns that arenít assault guns. Political Correctness killed the goose... Dumb move really dumb...

Magazines are back on the menu... for now...

FEDERAL COURT STRIKES DOWN CALIFORNIA GUN MAGAZINE BAN

. . .
    Judge Benitez continues, ďThe statute hits at the center of the Second Amendment and its burden is severe. When the simple test of Heller is applied, a test that persons of common intelligence can understand, the statute fails and is an unconstitutional abridgment. It criminalizes the otherwise lawful acquisition and possession of common magazines holding more than 10 rounds Ė magazines that law-abiding responsible citizens would choose for self-defense at home. It also fails the strict scrutiny test because the statute is not narrowly tailored Ė it is not tailored at all.Ē

. . .
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Magazines are back on the menu... for now...

FEDERAL COURT STRIKES DOWN CALIFORNIA GUN MAGAZINE BAN
    It probably wonít get past the 9th Circuit... Supreme Court bound... Itís high time for SCOTUS to get into the whole gun issue and the 2nd Amendment. Theyíve ignored the issue far far to long... Every state, county and city should have conceal carry every state reciprocal conceal carry. Kalifornia is so screwed up weíll have go through DROS just to buy ammo. DROS goes to California DOJ not Federal. Federal records may be checked and records from other states. DMV records. They can check hospital records for any sign of mental disorder but thatís a long shot thing. Rifle DROS can be destroyed after 10 days. Itís a very good idea to keep a record on all guns you own. Brand, caliber, semi-auto or revolver or single shot. Most important of all serial number...

^^ Iím very close to squeezing the trigger on a Ruger .338 Lapua sniper style rifle. Ruger not the best but a good solid gun. My newest toy...

British military issue overpressure .338 Lapua Magnum cartridges with a 91.4 mm (3.60 in) overall length, loaded with 16.2-gram (250 gr) LockBase B408 very-low-drag bullets fired at 936 m/s (3,071 ft/s) muzzle velocity. This round, fired from a L115A3 Long Range Rifle, was used in November 2009 by British sniper Corporal of Horse (CoH) Craig Harrison to establish the then-new record for the longest confirmed sniper kill in combat, at a range of 2,475 m (2,707 yd).
    The rifle he used here.

The £23,000 (US$38,250) rifle weighs 6.8 kg and was designed using the knowhow Cooper had gained in international target shooting and fires an 8.59 mm bullet. Even at its most extreme range, a bullet from the L115A3 hits harder than a .44 Magnum does in the same room
    A wee bit to expensive for my taste.

Colorado governor expected to sign 'red flag' bill into law
    Apr. 01, 2019 - 2:10 - The legislation allows courts to temporarily take away guns from people who are flagged by relatives, roommates or police as a threat; Alicia Acuna reports from Denver.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60213707...#sp=show-clips

I think this law is just a stepping stone law to much bigger abuses of the constitutional 2nd Amendment... Whatís the next step for the anti-gun radicals... One piece at time.

How many times have you heard liberals claim they don't want to take your guns from you? And then along comes Swallowell...

TAPPER: So, gun control is the central plank in your campaign.You wrote last year -- quote -- "We should ban possession of military- style semiautomatic assault weapons. We should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law. And we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons." Criminal prosecution for keeping assault weapons. What's the punishment for people who don't hand in their guns? Do they go to jail?
    SWALWELL: Well, Jake, they would, but I also offer an alternative, which would be to keep them at a hunting club or a shooting range. And the reason I have proposed this is because these weapons are so devastating. I have seen this as a prosecutor in the cases that I've prosecuted. We have seen these in the school shootings, from Sandy Hook to Parkland. And I was just at Parkland earlier this week doing a town hall there.

But it's not just the violence that they have caused. It's the fear, the immeasurable fear, that our children live in, because they are still on our streets. I want to get rid of that fear. I want to do what Australia did and New Zealand just recently did. I think this issue just needs some bold leadership to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    How many times have you heard liberals claim they don't want to take your guns from you? And then along comes Swallowell...
    What a plucking idiot... Radical Left Kalifornia lawyer... Well, Jake, itís like this Iím an insufferable moron...

Swallowell

^^^ Typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    What a plucking idiot... Radical Left