Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

^^ Skennar the sum total of the radical left... vv

e·go·tis·ti·cal
    ˌēɡəˈtistək(ə)l/
    adjective
    excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.
    "he's selfish, egotistical, and arrogant"
    synonyms: self-centered, selfish, egocentric, egomaniacal, self-interested, self-seeking, self-absorbed, narcissistic, vain, conceited, self-important; boastful
    "Archie's egotistic lifestyle has alienated many people over the years"

Don't waste your time you can't reason with the unreasonable.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-10-2015 at 07:05 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^lol, yup I'm a nazi egotist expressing viewpoints about individuals here. No wait...
    I always know when an opinion of mine hits home with a point. When the conversation turns into insults.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Funny to hear the anti gun crowd talking about how the founders did not mean the kind of weapons we have today. As if they meant the right to bear arms only applied to weapons available at the time the document was inked.

Watch the libberal heads implode when you apply that same "logic" to freedom of speech. We did not have modern printing presses, electronic documents or the interwebby back then either... so I guess freedom of speech does not apply to them. Stuck-on-stupid.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Funny to hear the anti gun crowd talking about how the founders did not mean the kind of weapons we have today. As if they meant the right to bear arms only applied to weapons available at the time the document was inked.

Watch the libberal heads implode when you apply that same "logic" to freedom of speech. We did not have modern printing presses, electronic documents or the interwebby back then either... so I guess freedom of speech does not apply to them. Stuck-on-stupid.
    Even funnier to see how you still need to sculpt what you read beyond comprehension so you feel secure in your mind to ridicule.
    Last edited by otoc; 12-10-2015 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Lol spell check
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    ^^^lol, yup I'm a nazi egotist expressing viewpoints about individuals here. No wait...
    I always know when an opinion of mine hits home with a point. When the conversation turns into insults.
    The definition of egotistical is a insult to the egotist. Maybe that's a soft spot in the radical left body armor. Call the PC speech police when you feel insulted or slighted. That's what the oppressed college kids do.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The definition of egotistical is a insult to the egotist. Maybe that's a soft spot in the radical left body armor. Call the PC speech police when you feel insulted or slighted. That's what the oppressed college kids do.
    Is this noncoherent post what people do when their posts are called on as bs and they have nothing to say? Is that what persecuted whacked out right wingers do? Help me here. You guys are going deeper into the bubble these days and it's tough to fathom for normal folks.
    George Carlin

Is this noncoherent post what people do when their posts are called on as bs and they have nothing to say? Is that what persecuted whacked out right wingers do? Help me here. You guys are going deeper into the bubble these days and it's tough to fathom for normal folks.
    Normal folks? Finally one of your jokes that made laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Normal folks? Finally one of your jokes that made laugh.
    Laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth. You think the views you expound on are normal? Hmm. For how long have you had these feelings?
    George Carlin

^^^ The way its written, otoc, you're the one claiming to be norma

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ The way its written, otoc, you're the one claiming to be norma
    And the way the responses come? I think I made my point about Norma.
    George Carlin

Agreed on the Nazi egotist. When it turns into insults you set the bar for all.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

And the way the responses come? I think I made my point about Norma.
    Maybe... if you keep trying... you'll make a point that sticks with someone other than yourself.

But probably not.

Maybe... if you keep trying... you'll make a point that sticks with someone other than yourself.

But probably not.
    I'm a little more optimistic - here, definitely not - ever.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Lol, such a place of warm love.
    George Carlin