Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Re: The Great 2nd Ammendment Debate

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Laugh all you want. It doesn't change the truth. You think the views you expound on are normal? Hmm. For how long have you had these feelings?
    Quite obviously normal folks in Boston aren't normal folks in my neck of the woods, thank god. The folks where I live are gun owners and they believe protecting the homeland is priority numeral uno. They freely say Islamic Terrorists on a daily basis and they think the constitution should be translated exactly the way it's written not some feel good radical leftists translation. You should try running for a political office in Boston, oh wait you already tried that and it didn't work out the way you thought it would.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Quite obviously normal folks in Boston aren't normal folks in my neck of the woods, thank god. The folks where I live are gun owners and they believe protecting the homeland is priority numeral uno. They freely say Islamic Terrorists on a daily basis and they think the constitution should be translated exactly the way it's written not some feel good radical leftists translation. You should try running for a political office in Boston, oh wait you already tried that and it didn't work out the way you thought it would.
    Look at you go, trying to imagine the world to justify the myopic attitude you guys bring to the table here.

I had to go back a few pages to read what it was I wrote that set off this latest tirade from you guys. Oh yeah, that SCOTUS, by the words of SCOTUS, is fully in their power to interpret the Constitution. No insults were contained in my post.

It's so funny, all these opinions about me because I wrote SCOTUS is fully in their power to interpret the Constitution.

So my turn, tucker. My view on SCOTUS is a read on reality, which I consider normal. You guys seem intent on being the interpreters of the constitution based on what you think, and only revolving around you. That's egotistical, by any interpretation of the word.

You and your buddies can have delight your opinions. I know your opinions of me are off, and only make you all look like little kids.

The truth is you're wrong about the people in my neck of the woods. We have guns. We've known all about Islamic terrorists, and have been calling it what it is since the planes took off on 911.

Get ready to never be satisfied by your viewpoint, going to your graves whining about how life doesn't jive with your viewpoint. Oh yeah, until it's time for your previously mentioned armed revolt because the country sucks for you. Really? What, by an armed revolt of the militia Skennar writes about? You call this normal Tucker? I mean normal by any definition of the word that means the majority of the people think the same way?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I had to go back a few pages to read what it was I wrote that set off this latest tirade from you guys. Oh yeah, that SCOTUS, by the words of SCOTUS, is fully in their power to interpret the Constitution. No insults were contained in my post.
    Ah, more otoc 101. Go back, misrepresent the cause and write paragraphs crying foul.

You poor misunderstood soul. Don't hurt yourself patting your own back, because once again, you're way off about why folks responded as they did.

If we mixed Alan Colmes with Hillary Clinton, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Ah, more otoc 101. Go back, misrepresent the cause and write paragraphs crying foul.

You poor misunderstood soul. Don't hurt yourself patting your own back, because once again, you're way off about why folks responded as they did.

If we mixed Alan Colmes with Hillary Clinton, it makes sense.
    Way off ? I know why "folks" responded the way they did. I've no need to repeat "why", like you guys seem to require. I stated an observation that you quoted. If you think it's a foul, and funny you should mention it because I sure as hell didn't, then do something. Oh that's right. You encourage it. Way to go mod.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I stated an observation that you quoted. If you think it's a foul, and funny you should mention it because I sure as hell didn't, then do something. Oh that's right. You encourage it. Way to go mod.
    I have no idea what tangent you're onto this time.

And more otoc 101. Critique the mod, as you give a f**k. But for what? Who knows this time?

OTOC ^^ Just as I thought a total waste of time. You can throw underhanded barbs concealed in a bunch of BS but you can't take it when somebody jams those barbs up your butt. Why don't you just go sit in the corner and suck your dam thumb you big baby. You can have the last word I don't really give a phuck

Trying to compare Boston to rural America is nothing more than a bunch of squat.

^^^ Some cityfolk don't get out of the city much.

Lol, such a place of warm love.
    Yes indeed, plenty of warm love - lacking however, in the level of intimacy you share with your BB and SSP Mr. CW.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

I thought all of the lefty kooks were supposedly unarmed and against violence, especially that dastardly gun violence? Maybe not even they can withstand the incredible gun sales tactics of their Dear Leader?

A board member for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado has resigned after urging people to kill supporters of presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Loring Wirbel’s Facebook post was captured by The Daily Caller – a right-leaning online newspaper.

The post states, “The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, ‘This is Goebbels. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before Election Day.’ They’re not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there’s always force…”

And another one right here in Colorado Springs...again.

Fern Delise, 54, of Fountain was arrested after police say she called Planned Parenthood saying, “It’s tempting to walk into a republican party meeting with my dead husband’s gun and just start shooting people.”

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/12/1...ters-of-trump/
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I thought all of the lefty kooks were supposedly unarmed and against violence, especially that dastardly gun violence? Maybe not even they can withstand the incredible gun sales tactics of their Dear Leader?.....
    Steadfastly against violence until they don't get their way. Geez, where have we seen example after example of those behaviors?
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

^^^Wow. Such a discovery that bad tweets, or threats are not the property of the right.

Seems like planned Parenthood reported the phone threat against the GOP, and the ACLU took care of their own even after the police stated the tweet was protected speech and they weren't going to do anything about it.

I even had a moment of momentary joy coming while reading the Colorado GOP statement:
    “It’s almost like, you will think the way we think, you will do what we want you to do, or we eliminate you?” says Steve House, chair of the Colorado Republican Party.

House says, “The American Civil Liberties Union does good work. We’re talking about civil liberties, my ability to have liberty. And yet if you talk about this kind of statement you’re talking about abolishing my civil liberties in favor of what you believe. I think that kind of rhetoric doen’t belong in the ACLU let alone anywhere in America.

There’s a point to free speech where if you’re threatening violence that you’ve gone beyond what free speech allows and it has to be taken seriously, especially given the environment in the country right now.”
    So free speech stops at threatening violence? Time for a 1st amendment thread...

...until then, there's that nasty and actual tragic body count that brought on talk about restricting gun rights in our nation. Root and Dear didn't just threaten people. They actually killed people. It's not a stretch to think it was 1st amendment rhetoric from the right that fired that up.

Let's hope what House said gets traction on the right. My bet is it's just that twist of hypocrisy being used in the selection of words. After all, even Carly doubled down on stupid when she was pressed about the false rhetoric she was throwing out with Planned Parenthood.

So while you 2 guys accept the concept that the left is capable of anything the right does, let's not forget you guys are leading the nation in the pathway to arguments being solved by violence. There's even talk about it here in tlr.
    George Carlin

And in closing....... "So while you 2 guys accept the concept that the left is capable of anything the right does, let's not forget you guys are leading the nation in the pathway to arguments being solved by violence. There's even talk about it here in tlr".
    Taint +3
    MIA

So while you 2 guys accept the concept that the left is capable of anything the right does, let's not forget you guys are leading the nation in the pathway to arguments being solved by violence. There's even talk about it here in tlr.
    OUR side is leading the nation in the pathway to arguments being solved by violence? Lol, now THAT'S funny! It's your side that wants to continue importing people who are steadfast against western values, and have proven the world over that when they don't get their way, they always resort to violence. What amuses me is to watch the complete and total hypocrisy of some on the left that seem to think it's ok for them to says it's fine to resort to violence when things happen that they don't agree with.

While I completely agree with you otoc that we in this country have our own brand of kooks like this Dear A-Hole and the carrot topped Aurora theater shooter to name a couple, I don't agree that we need to continue importing more. As I've said before, name one western country that's been improved by Muslim ideals.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

The truth is you're wrong about the people in my neck of the woods. We have guns.
    I never would have guessed your being a gun owner. Which guns do you have?