2 6.25%
  • NOKIA

3 9.38%
  • ZTE/BLU

1 3.13%
  • other

2 6.25%

Smart Phone, What do you use?

I'm just wondering, amungst the PCPER MASSIVE, what brand of phone do you use? I see (on the bus/subway) MOST people I see are using Iphone Or Samsung, with a few Sonys and LG's, mostly (other than the apple ones) shity phones with a popular brand name. So I am wondering within this group what kinda phone do you use?

Personally I have a Huawei Y536, super fast, 219$ unlocked 3 days average use on one charge, 420p screen (part of the amassing battery life) basically no internal storage but it has a sd slot and a very big removable battery. I carry several other devices, including a ipod touch, a win tablet, a android laptop, and/or other stuff depending on the day.

I chose my phone because it was perfect for me, and I spent alot of time looking chosing.

How bout you, what kinda kit do you rock?
    Last edited by collie man; 11-12-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Re: Smart Phone, What do you use?

I'm one of the few that have/use windows phone.

Have had several through the years, but now have a Lumia 1520.

Waiting on the release of the 950XL.

I still have my Nexus 5 and I still love it.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

Recently got the Note 5. It's been a really nice phone, and I have had beef with Samsung phones in the past.

Wife & I both have OnePlus 2's.

Sam

Just switched from the Galaxy S4 to the Lumia 635, the only windows phone available through Sprint.

I don't want to get locked into the Apple eco-system and I was getting tired of Android. Tons of bloatware and the interface is basically the same.

Unlike my coworkers, I don't live on my phone. I want to be able to text, call, listen to podcasts, radio and some personal music. Once in a great while I'll need another feature but it's so rare I didn't let it influence my decision.

Overall, I'm happy with my decision but the Lumia does have several gaps and flaws that I could see many people returning the phone or not liking it. Apps are few, and many are not supported anymore. VM doesn't tell you if you have a message. Camera is mediocre. Weirdest thing is that the phone will unexpectedly change the date/time and it can be an exercise in futility to get it corrected.

I am currently using iPhone but i am planning to switch to Android but I just love the way apple syncs my iPhone data with my macbook.

Nexus 6P.... so I guess Huawei? I bought it more because it was the Nexus than any love for Huawei. I do like the Motorola phones though. Had the Moto X 2013, 2014 and Nexus 6, plus the Moto X Pure seems sweet. It'd be my first choice if there was no Nexus

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I recently upgraded from the Nexus 5 to the 6...non "P". Couldn't pass up the 64gb version for $300 while Amazon was clearing them out.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

still rocking my "buttons on the back" LG G3
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Samsung all the way!! I have been using Samsung for around 10 years now. Upgrade to a new model almost every year. I have just purchased J7 Duo and it's camera result and other functions are just fabulous. Somehow I feel reluctant in switching to Apple, because I have heard that the functions of Android and Apple are different and I think it would be difficult to make the switch because I have got so much used to it.

iphone 6, I get my kids hand me downs.....

Click here to visit Onetech's website
    Popup blocker advised!

"Cutting edge technology is for those who like to bleed." Onetech