2 6.25%
  • NOKIA

3 9.38%
  • ZTE/BLU

1 3.13%
  • other

2 6.25%

Smart Phone, What do you use?

I'm just wondering, amungst the PCPER MASSIVE, what brand of phone do you use? I see (on the bus/subway) MOST people I see are using Iphone Or Samsung, with a few Sonys and LG's, mostly (other than the apple ones) shity phones with a popular brand name. So I am wondering within this group what kinda phone do you use?

Personally I have a Huawei Y536, super fast, 219$ unlocked 3 days average use on one charge, 420p screen (part of the amassing battery life) basically no internal storage but it has a sd slot and a very big removable battery. I carry several other devices, including a ipod touch, a win tablet, a android laptop, and/or other stuff depending on the day.

I chose my phone because it was perfect for me, and I spent alot of time looking chosing.

How bout you, what kinda kit do you rock?
    Last edited by collie man; 11-12-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Re: Smart Phone, What do you use?

I'm one of the few that have/use windows phone.

Have had several through the years, but now have a Lumia 1520.

Waiting on the release of the 950XL.

I still have my Nexus 5 and I still love it.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Recently got the Note 5. It's been a really nice phone, and I have had beef with Samsung phones in the past.

Wife & I both have OnePlus 2's.

Sam

Just switched from the Galaxy S4 to the Lumia 635, the only windows phone available through Sprint.

I don't want to get locked into the Apple eco-system and I was getting tired of Android. Tons of bloatware and the interface is basically the same.

Unlike my coworkers, I don't live on my phone. I want to be able to text, call, listen to podcasts, radio and some personal music. Once in a great while I'll need another feature but it's so rare I didn't let it influence my decision.

Overall, I'm happy with my decision but the Lumia does have several gaps and flaws that I could see many people returning the phone or not liking it. Apps are few, and many are not supported anymore. VM doesn't tell you if you have a message. Camera is mediocre. Weirdest thing is that the phone will unexpectedly change the date/time and it can be an exercise in futility to get it corrected.

I am currently using iPhone but i am planning to switch to Android but I just love the way apple syncs my iPhone data with my macbook.

Nexus 6P.... so I guess Huawei? I bought it more because it was the Nexus than any love for Huawei. I do like the Motorola phones though. Had the Moto X 2013, 2014 and Nexus 6, plus the Moto X Pure seems sweet. It'd be my first choice if there was no Nexus

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I recently upgraded from the Nexus 5 to the 6...non "P". Couldn't pass up the 64gb version for $300 while Amazon was clearing them out.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

still rocking my "buttons on the back" LG G3
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Samsung all the way!! I have been using Samsung for around 10 years now. Upgrade to a new model almost every year. I have just purchased J7 Duo and it's camera result and other functions are just fabulous. Somehow I feel reluctant in switching to Apple, because I have heard that the functions of Android and Apple are different and I think it would be difficult to make the switch because I have got so much used to it.

iphone 6, I get my kids hand me downs.....

Click here to visit Onetech's website
    Popup blocker advised!

"Cutting edge technology is for those who like to bleed." Onetech