Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Back from the dead

OK, so that explains why I did not get the bonus on that one yesterday. Should see that change in a day or two then.

I think i am going to stop the CPU from folding, at times when the video card has finished it takes a while to finish that last .01 percent, the delay on that hurts me more points than the CPU folding is giving me I think. I have set the cpu client to finish and pause, see how that goes for a few days. Those bonus points countdown pretty quick on time I see. I understand your advice on not even using the CPU now

If you don't mind me asking what video cards are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by wb22rules View Post
    OK, so that explains why I did not get the bonus on that one yesterday. Should see that change in a day or two then.

I think i am going to stop the CPU from folding, at times when the video card has finished it takes a while to finish that last .01 percent, the delay on that hurts me more points than the CPU folding is giving me I think. I have set the cpu client to finish and pause, see how that goes for a few days. Those bonus points countdown pretty quick on time I see. I understand your advice on not even using the CPU now

If you don't mind me asking what video cards are you running?
    In separate rigs, a GTX980ti, and a GTX970

Two power outages in the last few days are killing me. The UPS I have had on this machine for years finally puked this past summer, I am going have to get that resolved soon. I hate having a machine get dropped by a power outage, even more so if I have it working at the time......

How come every time I use this computer to game on the next WU wont upload, restarting the PC will get it to go sometimes????

Seems to have stopped doing it lately, thankfully lol.

Thus Always To Tyrants

The client getting stuck after actually using the video card is killing me, I guess I can try new drivers, but think I might just restart the PC after gaming to make sure it doesn't sit for two days and not upload a finished WU.

Thus Always To Tyrants

mmettin, looks like sick willie saw you coming in the rear view mirror and found another gear

Quote Originally Posted by wb22rules View Post
    mmettin, looks like sick willie saw you coming in the rear view mirror and found another gear
    Sure does, though I suspect he shut down his alternate. (the computer guy) iirc

Time to take a pause, hot weather has arrived.
    See you guys in the fall

Thus Always To Tyrants