Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

May as well have one for here.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...203-story.html
    Early Wednesday morning, Syed Rizwan Farook asked his mother for the sort of favor grandmothers love to grant: A few hours of baby-sitting. Farook told her that he and his wife, Tashfeen, had a doctor’s appointment and didn’t want to take their 6-month-old daughter.

In an account of the conversation provided by a relative through a local Islamic leader, the grandmother agreed. She was caring for the child at the couple’s Redlands home when news of a mass shooting in nearby San Bernardino broke.

Fearing her son and daughter-in-law were victims, “she started calling. No answer,” said Hussam Ayloush, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations’ Los Angeles office. It was only after reporters started phoning her that she realized the couple were the assailants.

That Farook’s own mother had apparently sensed nothing wrong underscored a feeling among investigators and acquaintances Thursday that the couple responsible for the massacre at a holiday party inside the Inland Regional Center scrupulously concealed their views, plans and a cache of weapons and explosives.

Of particular interest to investigators is the relationship between Farook, a 28-year-old U.S. citizen of Pakistani descent, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, a Pakistani national. While his upbringing and adult life in Riverside is chronicled in school files, work documents and other records, little is known publicly about her.
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-04-2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Changed Title to be more TLR.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Re: US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sed-beard.html
    San Bernardino shooter Tashfeen Malik allegedly posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bark al-Baghdadi during the deadly attack on a holiday party on Wednesday, investigators revealed this morning.

CNN reported, citing an unnamed US official, the social media post was made on an account bearing a different name. No additional details were immediately available.

The revelation about the pledge to the extremist group was preceded by news that investigators were looking into whether Malik, 27, was responsible for radicalizing her husband of two years, 28-year-old Syed Farook.

According to Fox News, it is believed that on at least one of Farook's two trips to Saudi Arabia in 2013 and 2014, one or both of the spouses reached out to suspected members of al Qaeda.

Christian Nwadike, a co-worker of Farook's at the San Bernardino County health department, told CBS This Morning that the mild-mannered man was different upon his return from Saudi Arabia last year.
    Anyone notice the two words that may also come out in the 911 report?

Well, let me spell them out for you-

S-a-u-d-i A-r-a-b-i-a

^^ One word

Wahhabism
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^^ Yeppers. While for "political considerations" they won't acknowledge it, the House of Saud has been in bed with Wahhabism since its inception. Old man Saud is reported to have executed 40,000 and dismembered 250,000 during his "jihad" that took over the peninsula. That was a huge percentage of the population of the tribes in the area at the time.

So, you have this fanatic faction driven by religion- both Islamic and oil based- backed by the huge financial resources of this country. What's going on elsewhere in the ME can almost invariably be traced back to the holders of Mecca, Medina and huge fricking oil fields. What Bush didn't tell us about 911 may well have put him in a court of law ... once upon a time. I expect the current DOJ to persecute as many dissenters as they may prosecute criminals. All I see from this administration is compounding what we got from Bush.

Anyone else find it bizarre that a huge trove of reporters were allowed to rummage through the house of the shooters like it was a highly publicized estate sale?! Weird things going on in this country today.
    Not a GoodWhite.

Odd no.. insane.. yes. WTF>>!!???
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

I have a question.

This "radicalization" stuff. Is that an excuse that's being peddled? I mean, they're acting (in the media) as if the husband was radicalized by the wife. In my best Hillary voice, what difference does it make?

They did this after the Boston bombing too. They made it out as if the older brother was more of a perp because he supposedly radicalized the younger one.

Its not as if these folks don't have free will.

I'm getting the sense that this is becoming an excuse for people.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Anyone else find it bizarre that a huge trove of reporters were allowed to rummage through the house of the shooters like it was a highly publicized estate sale?! Weird things going on in this country today.
    It is bizarre it's either a huge screwup or maybe a planned screwup. I can't imagine the FBI doing something that reckless unless they think there's something to gain from it.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I have a question.

This "radicalization" stuff. Is that an excuse that's being peddled? I mean, they're acting (in the media) as if the husband was radicalized by the wife. In my best Hillary voice, what difference does it make?

They did this after the Boston bombing too. They made it out as if the older brother was more of a perp because he supposedly radicalized the younger one.

I think you're right it's an attempt to gain sympathy for a cold blooded killer. Just keep in mind what's said after every terrorist attack, " not all Musims are Islamic extremists". Although it's very hard to figure out which ones are, which ones are sympathizers and which ones sit on their hands and do nothing to stop it.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-05-2015 at 11:03 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I have a question.

They say radicalized.. I hear trained. Almost don't even think about their use of the word any more as it seems to be the media's way of trying to say the perps are the victims.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

An interesting little tidbit from this shooting. Could it be that we just had the first casualties of the brave new PC country we are now living in?

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...t-syed-farook/

Then again the guy could be exaggerating and had no intentions of ever doing anything. Still, when a populace is simultaneously told to report strange activity but to not profile anyone of a certain race, and certainly not Muslims, you can reach a point that causes people to ignore their instincts and in this case, it may have just killed 14 people.
    Not a GoodWhite.

I've stated it before, I'll state it again. "It's already here".
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

^ Yep and very little is being done to prevent the consequences. A president who thinks global warming is more important than protecting the American people. A president who is willing to let thousands die to protect his cockeyed agenda. The frigging insane moron is out of touch with reality. He lives in his own little protected world. As long as he's not in danger he doesn't care if we are.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-06-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

A congress with their heads up their butts sits idly by doing nothing to change a dam thing.

All of them should be voted out of office.

The do nothing republican led congress is a huge disappointment.

Give us the House and we will get rid of Obamacare.

Give us the House and the Senate and we will make big changes.

Now it's give us the House, Senate and the White House.

They aren't going to change a dam thing because they are satisfied with the way things are. A one party government.
    Last edited by tucker; 12-06-2015 at 10:44 AM.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^ Yep and very little is being done to prevent the consequences. A president who thinks global warming is more important than protecting the American people. A president who is willing to let thousands die to protect his cockeyed agenda. The frigging insane moron is out of touch with reality. He lives in his own little protected world. As long as he's not in danger he doesn't care if we are.
    Wait and see, I'm sure Barbara Boxer will concoct some new "Gun Control" legislation that outta fix everything.

Obama's great "Pull us out of Iraq" and "Close Gitmo" plans have played out real well. To his credit, he gave the order to smoke Bin Laden. It's good he did two terms, many of the blunders of his first term in office have already come around full circle ala Iraq/ISIS. He wasn't able to skip through leaving a mess for the next guy to clean up and blame - although, none of his Libberal Minions will even touch the "ISIS Thingy" as being uniquely Obama's Train Wreck.

It's certainly very re-assuring they are in Paris meeting to discuss the Great Global Warming Taxation Swindle - anything but address the real issues.
    Last edited by SteveW; 04-10-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications