Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Re: US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Of late I've been awfully rough on our old friends allies the Brits. That's only because they deserve criticism and because of their PC mouthing off. They don't like Trump I get it. I don't like May almost as much as I don't like Merkel and I don't like the mouthy Muslim Mayor. That makes use even in that respect.

The EU built their house of cards now they have to live with terrorism. Make that the normal or elect leaders that will change it. There's no PC in between. They need to take a lesson from Forrest Gump. Stupid as Stupid does.

If we follow the EU example that makes us stupider than them.
    You can take solace in the fact that at least a few British get it tucker. I just personally don't think there are enough of them left to stop the inevitable genocide of real Brits anymore.

We may denigrate your American whisky (as well as your tendency to spell it with the Irish ‘e’) as you joke about our pasty faces and reliance upon dentures, but we are cousins—if not always kissing—and share a rich common language, culture, customs and cuisine. We are more alike than different in nearly every respect but these: One, we are a constitutional monarchy and Two, despite what you may have heard we really, really envy you your guns.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...y-god-and-guns

Make no mistake. The day they chose to let the government protect them instead of doing it themselves with their own guns was the day their empire started on it's path to oblivion.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

London van attack: One dead as police investigate incident as terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...terrorism.html

Not unexpected. How many times can you kick a dog before he bits your leg. The Muslims make lousy victims when they play the victims game... Hypocracy unhinged.
    “What Happened”...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    London van attack: One dead as police investigate incident as terrorism

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...terrorism.html

Not unexpected. How many times can you kick a dog before he bits your leg. The Muslims make lousy victims when they play the victims game... Hypocracy unhinged.
    Well you know what they say Tuck....these attacks are "just part and parcel to living in a big city."
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

ISIS leader al-Baghdadi reported dead, though Pentagon can't confirm

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07...t-confirm.html

In this country we have the Trump Collusion mystery. In Iraq they have the al-Baghdadi mystery. They have one thing in common ... Lots of ink ...

Did I mention no proof. Like Trump al-Baghdadi is in danger of losing his head.
    Last edited by tucker; 07-11-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    “What Happened”...