Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

FYI,

The Supreme Court just "legislated" that the states are free to illegalize semi-automatic rifles. 7-2.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...-ban/73817344/
    The Supreme Court's refusal Monday to hear a challenge to a Chicago suburb's ban on semiautomatic "assault" weapons keeps similar bans in place from Massachusetts to Hawaii — but not without complaint from two conservative justices.

Acting only days after two Muslim terrorists killed 14 people and wounded 21 others in San Bernardino, Calif., the high court declined to reconsider two lower courts' rulings that the ban was constitutional.
    Of those 2-
    Scalia and Justice Clarence Thomas said Monday, however, they would have taken the case. Thomas wrote a blistering, six-page dissent from the court's refusal to hear Arie Friedman's challenge to the gun ban.

"Roughly 5 million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles," Thomas wrote. "The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons."
    Note: I put this here because it was prompted by the terrorist attack in SB. Fear makes for a great opportunity to ignore the constitution.
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-09-2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Added quote
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

It's here already. Liberal tendencies will simply make the law abiding citizens less able to defend themselves against it. All for the purpose of pushing more "Feel Good" gun legislation - that in the e d accomplishes nothing but infringement onto the rights of the law abiding.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    FYI,

The Supreme Court just "legislated" that the states are free to illegalize semi-automatic rifles. 7-2.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...-ban/73817344/

Of those 2-

Note: I put this here because it was prompted by the terrorist attack in SB. Fear makes for a great opportunity to ignore the constitution.
    Great, I'm sure the state of Colorafornia will be the first to make the evil assault rifles illegal. Actually, with our dickless governor he'll probably go ahead and make the 10/22 semi-auto rifle illegal as well because someone might make it look all scary and stuff.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Great, I'm sure the state of Colorafornia will be the first to make the evil assault rifles illegal. Actually, with our dickless governor he'll probably go ahead and make the 10/22 semi-auto rifle illegal as well because someone might make it look all scary and stuff.
    It will be uhhhh ... interesting ... to see:

1. How many people will pony up these weapons.
    2. If the states or feds go after those who own them.
    3. HOW the feds and states knows who has them- many say they have or keep no record (Bullsheet).
    4. If this doesn't set off the Right Wing Terrorists boogey man war.

Again, we may have to thank this administration for turning the country into another Lebanon.

It will be uhhhh ... interesting ... to see:

1. How many people will pony up these weapons.
    2. If the states or feds go after those who own them.
    3. HOW the feds and states knows who has them- many say they have or keep no record (Bullsheet).
    4. If this doesn't set off the Right Wing Terrorists boogey man war.

Again, we may have to thank this administration for turning the country into another Lebanon.
    When I bought my AK a few years ago, the invoice and background check stated what kind of gun it was that I was buying. Believe me, the gov knows who has what out there. Well, who LEGALLY has what.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Well, who LEGALLY has what.
    Not really. They only have the info for purchases made through normal business transactions. Since it currently remains legal to sell your legal gun to the person of your choosing, they don't have documentation for second hand transactions. And as is always the case, the guns they know about almost exclusively aren't the ones people really need to worry about. It's always the illegal trade that causes issues.

Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post
    Not really. They only have the info for purchases made through normal business transactions. Since it currently remains legal to sell your legal gun to the person of your choosing, they don't have documentation for second hand transactions. And as is always the case, the guns they know about almost exclusively aren't the ones people really need to worry about. It's always the illegal trade that causes issues.
    Which is the REAL reason there is talk of ending cash. They want to be able to track EVERY transaction. This is a systematic assault on your rights. Would you believe there are even laws to try to address hand-me-downs?

Trust me, if it's in the system and they know where to start .....

I shake my head sometimes at what we failed to do ....

For the past 239 years our legislative branch has been crafting laws. Today's strategy is to write 5000 page laws - laws that take a legal team to interpret. We already have too many laws.
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    For the past 239 years our legislative branch has been crafting laws. Today's strategy is to write 5000 page laws - laws that take a legal team to interpret. We already have too many laws.
    If I may, Steve-

Today the laws are being crafted FOR our legislators by international corporate/banking lobbyists and interests- like the Federal Reserve Act was by the banks in 1913- the same year we got the income tax. This is the art of crafting TROJAN HORSE legislation that sound so good so politicians have talking points, but the devil is in the details of all those pages.

All legislators have to do is auction their votes until their are enough to pass it. In the case of the TPP- it's just a simple majority of the House so our criminal president can rubber stamp it for his price.
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-10-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    I don't hate trump, just think he's not electable. And you're kinda right about his dialog. He's done more to bolster the white supremist ranks of late and it's always nice to have those cockroaches scurrying in the light for a change..
    This is the talking point of the real racist in this "debate": You.

I'm sure every white person who constitutionally carries a gun to protect himself and others is a triple-K whitey in your eyes who needs to be gunned down by socio-pathetic politicians who only know how to govern by drowning everyone in debt, give airhead feel-good speeches, and fomenting civil unrest by importing in bigoted psychopaths into a country of their Christian enemies through a system that has been told to not tell the difference.

I train to shoot center of body and I don't really care how that "incapacitates" someone if I see myself or someone in mortal danger. But I will try to deal with it then. In the meantime, I will try to figure out why this is going on and try to prevent it from happening. You can chicken shit out of dealing with reality all you like, but it always catches up with you in the end- and you can choke on your racist political correctness.

Conflict appears to be exactly what Obama wants. He and his narrative cronies have been been creating and growing it with ISIS (or ISIL or whatever the terrorists du jour is) and looks to be instrumental in interfering with the San Bernadino investigation before and after the fact. For some reason it's way more important to get the NSA and HLS to shut Alex Jones and Bill Still up than it is to prevent or get to the bottom of murder caused by Islamic terrorism in the US.

http://levantreport.com/2015/08/06/f...-of-2012-memo/
    http://www.redstate.com/2015/12/11/o...igation-video/
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-bern...iolent-attack/
    http://www.infowars.com/media-feedin...no-terrorists/

Am I the only one sensing something is VERY wrong with this administration?
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-14-2015 at 09:27 AM.

^ The female involved in the San Bernadino atrocity "passed background checks" prior to entering the US. This means there are likely large numbers of "them" already over here that are already radicalized - in addition to those that are ripe for the conversion. The male perpetrator's buddy bought the rifles used in the attack. So, they were outfit by others that still remain in large part unknown and at large.

Good planning tactics - always put some lower echelon flunkies out front in harms way to do the dirty work and keep those that plan & equip in the background.

Our president wants to bring more of them into this country...
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^ The female involved in the San Bernadino atrocity "passed background checks" prior to entering the US. This means there are likely large numbers of "them" already over here that are already radicalized - in addition to those that are ripe for the conversion. The male perpetrator's buddy bought the rifles used in the attack. So, they were outfit by others that still remain in large part unknown and at large.

Good planning tactics - always put some lower echelon flunkies out front in harms way to do the dirty work and keep those that plan & equip in the background.

Our president wants to bring more of them into this country...
    And "10,000" is a number of refugees they retreated back to because of the public stink coming out of SB. He was getting up to 200,000 over the next 2 years.

While that doesn't stop those who are already here, it DOES stand to SWELL their numbers. Like I said, if just 1% are out to kill Christians and Jews, that's 100 one way and 2000 another. Look at what 19 can do with 911- then just 2 in SB.

END GOVERNMENT SPONSORSHIP OF REFUGEES.

If they really want to be Americans and comply with the freedom of religion, they can figure it out on their own, find their own way here and be processed by improved vetting. THEY DON'T NEED THE DAM GOVERNMENT TO ENABLE THEM.

PS: There is some rumor of the government sneaking them in anyhow- anywhere they want. If so, then there is the damming question as to why?
    Last edited by Skennar; 12-15-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Added PS

PS: There is some rumor of the government sneaking them in anyhow- anywhere they want. If so, then there is the damming question as to why?
    You haven't figured that out? Because the raghead prezzy rspect is on their side, not Americas. Name one thing that he's done that benefited America. Name one thing he's done that didn't benefit the ragheads.

Quote Originally Posted by thewanderer View Post
    You haven't figured that out? Because the raghead prezzy rspect is on their side, not Americas. Name one thing that he's done that benefited America. Name one thing he's done that didn't benefit the ragheads.
    I can take a good fricking guess, but if one can't pony up evidence, ya can't take it to court.

Unless you own the court, of course.

I hope so.