Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post

I hope so.
    Well obviously that man needs to be replaced by a more "diverse" person.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

I can take a good fricking guess, but if one can't pony up evidence, ya can't take it to court.

Unless you own the court, of course.
    With the one worlders stacking the courts over the last few decades, I really think it has gone past the "court" phase. With the minorities thinking they can do anything and the muslims knowing they can do anything, it will soon get exciting.

The liberal media covering up for their boss yet again. That of course is not newsworthy. Getting caught in the act of covering up for him? Yeah, oops. I guess it's time for them to say how biased Fox News is again?

A story published by the New York Times late Thursday night caused some major media waves. The story, which was written by reporters Peter Baker and Gardiner Harris, included a remarkable admission by Obama about his response to the recent terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, California.

By Friday morning, however, the entire passage containing Obama’s admission had been erased from the story without any explanation from the New York Times. Here’s the passage that was included in the story when it was published Thursday night, courtesy of CNN’s Brian Stelter:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-1...bama-admission

That BO doesn't watch cable tv news is no surprise though. He already knows what's going to be on it after his team has briefed him on what they've informed the "news" to report.
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    The liberal media covering up for their boss yet again. That of course is not newsworthy.......... That BO doesn't watch cable tv news is no surprise though. He already knows what's going to be on it after his team has briefed him on what they've informed the "news" to report.
    The admission that he "Gets in touch with the nation" via Liberal Slanted media is scary.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    The liberal media covering up for their boss yet again. That of course is not newsworthy. Getting caught in the act of covering up for him? Yeah, oops. I guess it's time for them to say how biased Fox News is again?
    -
    I would stop using the word "liberal" anymore. It's too kind and not really true.

Corrupted, co-opted, bought off, blackmailed, bullied would be the more politicallycriminally correct term for some of them.

Cowardly, criminal, arrogant asswholes, self-deluded snots, some kidding themselves that they are actually "in" the club and then the handful of criminals that really are should cover most of the rest.

You have an angry shouting internet media of men and women who are really ... frightened.

Right now, I'm becoming sold on the idea that this president is bringing in a new hoard of bought-off henchmen with our tax dollars- hiding in these refugees- who will do his and the globalists dirty work for them in the name of God an Islam with the blessing of the Saudis. There won't be a single government agency that will be able to out-man ... let alone out-gun ... them outside of the military. Until the military is overhauled of course.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

I would stop using the word "liberal" anymore. It's too kind and not really true.

Corrupted, co-opted, bought off, blackmailed, bullied would be the more politicallycriminally correct term for some of them.

Cowardly, criminal, arrogant asswholes, self-deluded snots, some kidding themselves that they are actually "in" the club and then the handful of criminals that really are should cover most of the rest.

You have an angry shouting internet media of men and women who are really ... frightened.

Right now, I'm becoming sold on the idea that this president is bringing in a new hoard of bought-off henchmen with our tax dollars- hiding in these refugees- who will do his and the globalists dirty work for them in the name of God an Islam with the blessing of the Saudis. There won't be a single government agency that will be able to out-man ... let alone out-gun ... them outside of the military. Until the military is overhauled of course.
    You can have whatever opinion you you find fathomable.

I'll keep mine regarding the "right" thinking private out of respect.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

After the Scooter Spanking, takes a couple of weeks to let things cool down, then returns full-up passive-aggressive.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

I'm having fun.

So, for the TLR people, the Islamic Terrorists and the politically correct esshats:

Here is one bona fide in your face

Merry Christmas!

I'm having fun.

So, for the TLR people, the Islamic Terrorists and the politically correct esshats:

Here is one bona fide in your face

Merry Christmas!
    WHAT?!?!?!?! SAFE SPACE VIOLATED! CALLING THE THOUGHT POLICE NOW!!!

― George Orwell, 1984

I'll let this speak for itself-

Coming here soon ... if the SOB in office has his way.

I wonder how many of those recent immigrants would have gotten frisky with this lady at the train station?

Yeah, I'm thinking all of them all of a sudden would have been on their very best behavior! Read the story, it's got to make liberals heads want to explode.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...be-slave-again

― George Orwell, 1984

Obamas invite Syrian refugee to State of the Union Address.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...lady/78523490/

As if the invitee is a typical Syrian refugee, as if it really matters, as if it's going to change somebody's mind.

GRANDSTANDING!

Cheap trick! cheap thrill!
    Last edited by tucker; 01-10-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    “What Happened”...

he's not worried about changing the minds of the 47%.

bb

You're right bb. But it could change some minds in the 53%. The weak of mind, the stupid and the naive. It's grandstanding no matter how you cut the pie. I'll take the 47%.
    “What Happened”...