Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: US Attacked by Islamic Terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Obamas invite Syrian refugee to State of the Union Address.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...lady/78523490/

As if the invitee is a typical Syrian refugee, as if it really matters, as if it's going to change somebody's mind.

GRANDSTANDING!

Cheap trick! cheap thrill!
    How dare Obama use the Union address to highlight a political point. That grandstanding cad.

hmm, wait, I may be wrong on that....
    http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sou_gallery.php

Have to admit, the best grandstanding in my recent memory was a president who arrived on an aircraft carrier in full flightgear underneath a banner that read "Mission Accomplished".
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Booosh!!!

Thanks for the old and tired, Lambchops.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Booosh!!!

Thanks for the old and tired, Lambchops.
    Lambchops? Still trolling for some kind of fight mr mod? Try clicking that link for there"s so much more than bush.

Cue the next quip, which I expect will continue to ignore the link and point that every president uses the Union address.
    Last edited by otoc; 01-10-2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Lol great auto spell
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Whatever happened to his favorite BB & SSP Clearwater?
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

if the tlr had bitcched about boooosh with us, you wouldn't own him.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Lambchops? Still trolling for some kind of fight mr mod? Try clicking that link for there"s so much more than bush.

Cue the next quip, which I expect will continue to ignore the link and point that every president uses the Union address.
    I responded to your post... about Booosh, Lambchops. Real simple.

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

bb
    Ah, but we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I responded to your post... about Booosh, Lambchops. Real simple.
    lol, real simple I'd say. From the passive-really-aggressive trolling reference to Sherri Lewis, your continued sidestepping on my original post point towards tucker that every president uses the union speech for political grandstanding, and the fact that even though I never mentioned Bush by name-his grandstanding had such an impact on you over the years that you knew exactly who I was writing about. My point exactly.

So yeah mr mod. I referred to Bush, but my post wasn't about him. It was about Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, and Obama on top of Bush with that link.

Have fun playing with yourself tonight, for your game has gotten much too old. The only thing I find amusing these days is how utterly weird you guys get towards any rebuttal of your points. That's the definition of simple, no matter how you may want to call out your semantic police with my agreement towards your use of that word.

Btw, love the continued rewrite of history over Bush during his presidency. I'm sure BB buys that one as much as steve will see this as an invitation to post some continued nonsense to be ignored.
    George Carlin

bb
    Don't you get it BB? Bush wasn't supported in this forum. You must be thinking about some other tlr.
    George Carlin

you would think so but my sig says different.

bb

lol, real simple I'd say. From the passive-really-aggressive trolling reference to Sherri Lewis, your continued sidestepping on my original post point towards tucker that every president uses the union speech for political grandstanding, and the fact that even though I never mentioned Bush by name-his grandstanding had such an impact on you over the years that you knew exactly who I was writing about. My point exactly.

So yeah mr mod. I referred to Bush, but my post wasn't about him. It was about Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, and Obama on top of Bush with that link.

Have fun playing with yourself tonight, for your game has gotten much too old. The only thing I find amusing these days is how utterly weird you guys get towards any rebuttal of your points. That's the definition of simple, no matter how you may want to call out your semantic police with my agreement towards your use of that word.

Btw, love the continued rewrite of history over Bush during his presidency. I'm sure BB buys that one as much as steve will see this as an invitation to post some continued nonsense to be ignored.
    Settle down, Lambchops. I know you see every response to you as trolling and every reference to your sock puppetry as well, but its just you not owning up to your own stuff. You say Bush and someone responds to it... must be trolling!!!

Would you like to delete another thread to hide your chops?

FWIW, no Syrian refugees on that list of yours. And its hardly a list of grandstanding examples. Some may be, but by and far, most are not, so unless you can make a point of who is, which is it? Who on that list was an example of grandstanding?
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 01-10-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Don't you get it BB? Bush wasn't supported in this forum. You must be thinking about some other tlr.
    Supported and bitched about are not one and the same.

Unlike yourself, who is all in for all things Obambi, never a negative peep from you.

you would think so but my sig says different.

bb
    lol, yup. The forum should be renamed "The Egyptian Round" to go with that extremely large river, de Nile, that flows through it.
    George Carlin

^^^Thanks for showing us you're asswholes. Get on topic or get the hell out.

Thanks to this administration- coming to a town near you
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

Name one thing of value Islamics bring to our culture. Damned if I can think of anything.
    “What Happened”...