Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Scalia

Re: R.I.P. Scalia

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    There's what? Tough to tell with your pinhead c&p sock puppet cartoons.

Alito was considered by the dems and confirmed. The GOP says it won't consider anyone.

For hypocrisy on the actual subject just look at Mitch quotes over time.

Cue skippy.
    An actual sock puppet calling me a sock puppet.....

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Did you expect anything less? Next he'll claim you're projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skennar View Post
    Wrong. A head of state is dead without an autopsy. Something is wrong with this picture and anyone with a brain should smell a rat. Had it been one of yours, you'd be whining foul like the hypocrite you are.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detecti...-scalia-death/
    Seems I already posted the link to breibart about conspiracies. Take it up with his family for I'm not going down your rabbit hole of insults and superiority.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Did you expect anything less? Next he'll claim you're projecting.
    Cool move there Dutch. Stating the obvious as if it's something to dismiss. Wouldn't expect otherwise from you.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post

That's a keeper.

Stupid you are
    Breed you should not

Last edited by tucker; 02-19-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Cool ••••• move there Dutch. Stating the obvious as if it's something to dismiss. Wouldn't expect otherwise from you.
    Would you like me to change the thread title to, "Sock Puppet's Diaries"?

I'd be glad to do that for you.

Seems I already posted the link to breibart about conspiracies. Take it up with his family for I'm not going down your rabbit hole of insults and superiority.
    Thanks for reminding us that you were the first person in the thread to bring up the conspiracy theories. Of course, it escaped your little head that all of this conspiracy theory shit could have been avoided if they had simply done an autopsy in the first place and not put any onus on the family to do one.

So THEY are the ones stuck with it now. It's too late to fix it. Get a clue- the people of this country have NO reason to trust this government. We're sick of their shit and it's showing up in these primaries. Criminal bosses and professional liars in government tend to inspire incompetence and treason one way or another.
    Last edited by Skennar; 02-20-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    American Public Education Made Me Ignorant and MSM Keeps Me Stupid.

^^ the natives are restless and the Indians are mixing up war paint. Maybe, just maybe the Washington insiders should pay attention to the rising tide it isn't because of global warming and it has nothing to do with salt water.
    Last edited by tucker; 02-20-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ the natives are restless and the Indians are mixing up war paint. Maybe, just maybe the Washington insiders should pay attention to the rising tide it isn't because of global warming and it has nothing to do with salt water.
    Yup. Brings to mind your bundy occupiers and how when they asked for support they got boxes of dildos.

You guys truly are legends with war paint.

Yup. Brings to mind your bundy occupiers and how when they asked for support they got boxes of dildos.

You guys truly are legends with war paint.
    Yup and you're a wussy with eye shadow and purple hair...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Yup and you're a wussy with eye shadow and purple hair...
    Lol, whatever diversional fantasy that makes for a response? Ha ha. Sure thing.

^^ I picture you as one of those guys I see on Water's World wearing a pink tutu skirt...
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^ I picture you as one of those guys I see on Water's World wearing a pink tutu skirt...
    Of course you do. That's because you've lost touch with reality.

Of course you do. That's because you've lost touch with reality.
    Sorry Count Twinkenstein, LAST WORD just got revoked.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Sorry Count Twinkenstein, LAST WORD just got revoked.
    Still calling me gay little boy, resurrecting a thread unanswered since February? Geez, your trolling has no bounds does it? Have your last word since you obviously can't give up to the urge that appears needs some pretty strong meds to help you fit in with normal people.