does one of these exist ?

I am wondering if they make a wifi card that plugs into a M.2 and has no bluetooth ?
    This is for my laptop . true I could get a usb dongle but usb ports are few here . only have 3
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23

Re: does one of these exist ?

That seems very specific. Any particular reason you require NO bluetooth? Finding M.2 right now is slim pickings...but to add that stipulation pretty much reduces your odds to zero.

Also, I realize 3 sounds like very little, but wifi card, mouse, USB/HDD...what else do you plan on using in addition to these?

Re: does one of these exist ?

Quote Originally Posted by btdog View Post
    That seems very specific. Any particular reason you require NO bluetooth? Finding M.2 right now is slim pickings...but to add that stipulation pretty much reduces your odds to zero.

Also, I realize 3 sounds like very little, but wifi card, mouse, USB/HDD...what else do you plan on using in addition to these?
    answer ... laptop cooling pad . I suspect that your right , m.2 wifi with no bluetooth is not going to be found. no biggie . I just disable the bluetooth in windows . was just hoping to find one to take a little of the load off windows . Have no use for bluetooth and it can be a sercurity hole if not confugured right
    "The Lord Is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want"
    PS:23