Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 376

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,534

    Post Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

    11/6/2016:
    As of right now the race has tightened, however it is not because Hillary has (significantly) dropped in the polls, but rather because Trump has gained. What this means is that the independent voters are buckling toward the major parties. Trump did poorly in October and so the conservative leaning independents have moved in favor of Trump. The liberal leaning independent will undoubtedly move toward Clinton in response to this.

    There is alot of chatter and uncertainty with this election and undoubtedly most analysts are predicting something much closer.
    At the end of the day Trump is the populist candidate in this election, but his appeal is limited and he struggles to hold the party together (more so than his adversary). He has alienated Hispanics and women which is going to end up costing him the state of Florida and the election along with it. In the aftermath, the discussion is always where the loser went wrong and the focal point of that discussion will be (ironically) he campaign announcement speech.
    Then there are the silent voters which are notoriously difficult to gauge in terms of how they will effect the election. However one thing that is certain is that Trump's supporters are anything but silent. In addition to this Trump also represents (massive) uncertainty while Clinton as the incumbent party represents stability and things have to be pretty bad for the electorate to choose the former. Based on these things I would expect that the silent voters mostly side with Clinton and will result in a comfortable victory both in terms of the popular vote and the electoral college.
    I'd be very surprised if Trump doesn't take Ohio at this point, but there may be other electoral surprises. New Hampshire has alot of undecideds of whom I expect will back Clinton in the end, so the states I'd be watching are Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, and Georgia. Florida because it's Florida, and the latter three because they will be very close.

    Unless we have a 'November' surprise shake things up at the last minute which is looking less and less likely ( at this point it would take something really really bad for either candidate to make a difference) my predictions are as follows.

    Popular Vote:
    Clinton - 51%
    Trump - 47%

    Electoral Vote:
    Clinton - 323
    Trump - 215

    Closes States:
    Clinton - North Carolina
    Trump - Iowa

    Final Electoral College Map 11/6/2016:


    Electoral Map Prediction 10/5/2016 (link to comments)





    Original post:
    Happy 2016!
    Since I've been making successful presidential predictions here since 2004 I figured I would pop in here to do the same for 2016 and 2020.
    I was pretty certain of this months ago, but Bernie seemed like he had a chance there for a brief time so I held back. I'll admit that he fared well and far better than I or anyone had anticipated. But in any case Hillary is very near finish line in terms of delegates and Bernie would need to win nearly all that is left to beat her which isn't happening. Though it seems like he'll want to hang on til the end which means we'll have to wait until June until it becomes official.

    As for the G.O.P... Well Trump really created a ruckus. I would have bet money that Jeb Bush would take the nomination but I think Trump pretty much destroyed him and ended the Bush Dynasty once and for all. However the future of the party is not bright. The damage he and Cruz has done cannot be undone and the years of racist undertones and religious radicalization has caught up with them and they lost the American people in the process. Key states like Florida will be unattainable because of the increase in minority voters. By 2020 The entire millennial demographic and some of generation 'Z' will be eligible to vote and will outnumber baby boomers.

    The Republican Party is now split between too many subgroups none of which will be embraced by the majority of Americans today. Among these groups the most powerful are the establishment Republicans who really aren't that much different that the establishment Democrats. And when Hillary takes office she'll be faced with a split congress and will need to curry favor with the establishment Republicans to get things done. So in all likelihood your establishment Republicans will begin to slowly join the ranks of the Democratic party as a means to retain their influence and power because that's what it's all about for them. They'll kick the social conservatives to the curb in a heart beat taking their financial backing with them. This will leave the G.O.P. in even worse shape than before and secure Hillary's second term.

    This Compromise will undoubtedly leave many liberal Democrats unhappy as Bernie's campaign efforts will have resonated among many young voters. This will have lasting change and from that you will likely see a new 'Labor' party emerge from this. Traces of the G.O.P. may continue to survive as congressmen and senators through their efforts in gerrymandering; but it won't last because they can't win the presidency making them a ship without a rudder. The 2016 Election will go down in history as a turning point as we have officially entered the era of 21st Century American Politics.. . Hillary may not be the candidate everyone wants, but after Sanders and Trump I think people will begin to demand better of our leaders. Welcome to the Future.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 11-06-2016 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,137

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    ^ Interesting! Racist undertones and religious radicalization common misconceptions generated by the mainstream media and the leftists. What about the socialist radicalization of the Democratic Party and the left. The well known corruption in the establishment in both parties. If you take a good look at the establishment we've had a one party system for a long time. Hillary a lifetime in the spot light of corruption and illegal activities.

    Me thinks making a prediction at this time is a agenda driven guessing game.

    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  3. #3
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,534

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Actually my predictions address alot of those things. Call it what you will but mark my words. George W. Bush will go down in history as the last Republican President so a new party will have to come from somewhere. None of the conservative ideologies within the G.O.P. are anything that you can expect a majority of the country to embrace and. So the new party will likely emerge from the Democratic party as they welcome the establishment republicans and hence will be come the new right wing party.

    Been predicting presidential elections correctly since 2004 and nobody here has ever believed me everytime I predict a Democratic victory and this one won't be any different. The trends are clear and the G.O.P. has lost the American people and they don't stand a chance today and their prospects are looking worse in the future.


    I've said what I have to say for now. I might pop back in when Hillary becomes president elect to rub it in a little.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 05-02-2016 at 02:08 PM.


    As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.



  4. #4
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,757

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Oh joy, another white manlet with the idea he's "part of the Democrats!" Most are smart enough to figure out by their 30's that liberalism has been the economic and social death of them. Others, well, a bit slow I suppose. As for your worthless "predictions"? Hillary will be torn apart easily by Trump during the debates while he brings her many skeletons out of the closet and into the light. Keep in mind she's already not liked by the majority of Democrats, things will only get worse for her.

    Oh, and as for your "racist" garbage? I'd like you to name one thing, just one, that Trump has ever said is racist. Don't bother with your leftist approved "he wants to build a wall" and "stop muslim immigration" either. These are not racist at all but attempts to keep the country safer. It works too, see Israel.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

    H. L. Mencken

  5. #5
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    A Little South of Sanity
    Posts
    12,829

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    11/6/2016:
    As of right now the race has tightened, however it is not because Hillary has (significantly) dropped in the polls, but rather because Trump has gained. What this means is that the independent voters are buckling toward the major parties. Trump did poorly in October and so the conservative leaning independents have moved in favor of Trump. The liberal leaning independent will undoubtedly move toward Clinton in response to this.

    There is alot of chatter and uncertainty with this election and undoubtedly most analysts are predicting something much closer.
    At the end of the day Trump is the populist candidate in this election, but his appeal is limited and he struggles to hold the party together (more so than his adversary). He has alienated Hispanics and women which is going to end up costing him the state of Florida and the election along with it. In the aftermath, the discussion is always where the loser went wrong and the focal point of that discussion will be (ironically) he campaign announcement speech.
    Then there are the silent voters which are notoriously difficult to gauge in terms of how they will effect the election. However one thing that is certain is that Trump's supporters are anything but silent. In addition to this Trump also represents (massive) uncertainty while Clinton as the incumbent party represents stability and things have to be pretty bad for the electorate to choose the former. Based on these things I would expect that the silent voters mostly side with Clinton and will result in a comfortable victory both in terms of the popular vote and the electoral college.
    I'd be very surprised if Trump doesn't take Ohio at this point, but there may be other electoral surprises. New Hampshire has alot of undecideds of whom I expect will back Clinton in the end, so the states I'd be watching are Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, and Georgia. Florida because it's Florida, and the latter three because they will be very close.

    Unless we have a 'November' surprise shake things up at the last minute which is looking less and less likely ( at this point it would take something really really bad for either candidate to make a difference) my predictions are as follows.

    Popular Vote:
    Clinton - 51%
    Trump - 47%

    Electoral Vote:
    Clinton - 323
    Trump - 215

    Closes States:
    Clinton - North Carolina
    Trump - Iowa

    Final Electoral College Map 11/6/2016:


    Electoral Map Prediction 10/5/2016 (link to comments)


    Original post:
    Happy 2016!
    Since I've been making successful presidential predictions here since 2004 I figured I would pop in here to do the same for 2016 and 2020.
    I was pretty certain of this months ago, but Bernie seemed like he had a chance there for a brief time so I held back. I'll admit that he fared well and far better than I or anyone had anticipated. But in any case Hillary is very near finish line in terms of delegates and Bernie would need to win nearly all that is left to beat her which isn't happening. Though it seems like he'll want to hang on til the end which means we'll have to wait until June until it becomes official.

    As for the G.O.P... Well Trump really created a ruckus. I would have bet money that Jeb Bush would take the nomination but I think Trump pretty much destroyed him and ended the Bush Dynasty once and for all. However the future of the party is not bright. The damage he and Cruz has done cannot be undone and the years of racist undertones and religious radicalization has caught up with them and they lost the American people in the process. Key states like Florida will be unattainable because of the increase in minority voters. By 2020 The entire millennial demographic and some of generation 'Z' will be eligible to vote and will outnumber baby boomers.

    The Republican Party is now split between too many subgroups none of which will be embraced by the majority of Americans today. Among these groups the most powerful are the establishment Republicans who really aren't that much different that the establishment Democrats. And when Hillary takes office she'll be faced with a split congress and will need to curry favor with the establishment Republicans to get things done. So in all likelihood your establishment Republicans will begin to slowly join the ranks of the Democratic party as a means to retain their influence and power because that's what it's all about for them. They'll kick the social conservatives to the curb in a heart beat taking their financial backing with them. This will leave the G.O.P. in even worse shape than before and secure Hillary's second term.

    This Compromise will undoubtedly leave many liberal Democrats unhappy as Bernie's campaign efforts will have resonated among many young voters. This will have lasting change and from that you will likely see a new 'Labor' party emerge from this. Traces of the G.O.P. may continue to survive as congressmen and senators through their efforts in gerrymandering; but it won't last because they can't win the presidency making them a ship without a rudder. The 2016 Election will go down in history as a turning point as we have officially entered the era of 21st Century American Politics.. . Hillary may not be the candidate everyone wants, but after Sanders and Trump I think people will begin to demand better of our leaders. Welcome to the Future.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    ^ Interesting! Racist undertones and religious radicalization common misconceptions generated by the mainstream media and the leftists. What about the socialist radicalization of the Democratic Party and the left. The well known corruption in the establishment in both parties. If you take a good look at the establishment we've had a one party system for a long time. Hillary a lifetime in the spot light of corruption and illegal activities.

    Me thinks making a prediction at this time is a agenda driven guessing game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Actually my predictions address alot of those things. Call it what you will but mark my words. George W. Bush will go down in history as the last Republican President so a new party will have to come from somewhere. None of the conservative ideologies within the G.O.P. are anything that you can expect a majority of the country to embrace and. So the new party will likely emerge from the Democratic party as they welcome the establishment republicans and hence will be come the new right wing party.

    Been predicting presidential elections correctly since 2004 and nobody here has ever believed me everytime I predict a Democratic victory and this one won't be any different. The trends are clear and the G.O.P. has lost the American people and they don't stand a chance today and their prospects are looking worse in the future.

    I've said what I have to say for now. I might pop back in when Hillary becomes president elect to rub it in a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh joy, another white manlet with the idea he's "part of the Democrats!" Most are smart enough to figure out by their 30's that liberalism has been the economic and social death of them. Others, well, a bit slow I suppose. As for your worthless "predictions"? Hillary will be torn apart easily by Trump during the debates while he brings her many skeletons out of the closet and into the light. Keep in mind she's already not liked by the majority of Democrats, things will only get worse for her.

    Oh, and as for your "racist" garbage? I'd like you to name one thing, just one, that Trump has ever said is racist. Don't bother with your leftist approved "he wants to build a wall" and "stop muslim immigration" either. These are not racist at all but attempts to keep the country safer. It works too, see Israel.
    This is just too darn good to leave at the front-end of the thread and unrecognized.....brilliant commentary.....should offer it in a book deal endorsed by Hillary and the Fabulous Sphincter Brothers - call it the "ButtHurt Manifesto"....

    ”In the aftermath, the discussion is always where the loser went wrong and the focal point of that discussion will be (ironically) he campaign announcement speech."

    Everything one should want to know about "what went wrong" can be found right here:



    "Welcome to the future"

    Hillary +3
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-06-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

  6. #6
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    177

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    a new party will have to come from somewhere.
    I nominate the dolphins, they are intelligent (as well as talented singers) and will only be bribed and steal money to buy fish.
    Any one denouncing our glorious oceanic inhabitants will be met with the normal racism, sexism, and fishism debates on public news outlets.
    Last edited by RatzKlaw; 05-02-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: The "I" wasnt capitalized :(

  7. #7
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9,534

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Still disconnected from reality I see.... And you wonder why you keep losing.

    I'd figure by the time someone reaches 40 that they would have a firm grasp on reality lol... Remember that unskewed polls website? I sure do and I know there is a reason nobody else but right wing whack jobs took it seriously. This is why I don't debate here anymore let anyone of similar mindset. It's a waste of time because you can't tell them anything nor expect them ro learn anymore than you can teach a fish to climb a mountain. We all have our ideals but the difference is that some people accept reality when it proves them wrong and others put on a tin foil hat.

    I'm done here for now but I'll be back in November and sure enough you''ll be here talking about conspiracy theories as to why Trump got his ass handed to him causing Republicans to lose yet another election and I'll be rubbing my 'worthless' predictions in your faces...

    TTFN, and remember that reality has a well known liberal bias.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 05-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.


    As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.



  8. #8
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,757

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Still disconnected from reality I see.... And you wonder why you keep losing.

    I'd figure by the time someone reaches 40 that they would have a firm grasp on reality lol... Remember that unskewed polls website? I sure do and I know there is a reason nobody else but right wing whack jobs took it seriously. This is why I don't debate here anymore let anyone of similar mindset. It's a waste of time because you can't tell them anything nor expect them ro learn anymore than you can teach a fish to climb a mountain. We all have our ideals but the difference is that some people accept reality when it proves them wrong and others put on a tin foil hat.

    I'm done here for now but I'll be back in November and sure enough you''ll be here talking about conspiracy theories as to why Trump got his ass handed to him causing Republicans to lose yet another election and I'll be rubbing my 'worthless' predictions in your faces...

    TTFN, and remember that reality has a well known liberal bias.
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

    H. L. Mencken

  9. #9
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,249

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

    Do ya think Hillary has the scruples to hire protestors acting like Bernie supporters at Trump rallies?

    Meh... I dunno, but it wouldn't be a very big surprise if true.

  10. #10
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,699

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Do ya think Hillary has the scruples to hire protestors acting like Bernie supporters at Trump rallies?

    Meh... I dunno, but it wouldn't be a very big surprise if true.
    lol, right. It wouldn't surprise me if this came from a parody site a month ago, was retweeted by Trump's campaign manager before he got laughed off twitter and deleted the nonsense, went viral on the right wing sites, and then some whacked out site you go to tries to repost it word for word a month later for people to believe.
    MAY 3, 2016 BY WILLIAM CHASE

    GRAPHIC VIDEO: Trump Protesters Trained, Supplied and Paid Up To $3,500…By Who?

    For weeks, rumors have been circulating around the web that people were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally last week in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and somebody took the time to post it, I'd say you do know, and thought it was true.

    Here's the original post, it's pretty funny.

    ABC News
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s...
    NEWS
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
    By abcnews - March 27, 2016

    Fountain Hills, AZ — For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally last week in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.
    And the truth...
    Trump Campaign Manager Pushes Hoax Story About Trump Protester
    BY: HANK BERRIEN MARCH 25, 2016
    Trump campaign manager Corey Lewanowski, desperate to find something, anything to bolster his Chosen Leader’s campaign now that it is reaping the whirlwind from the National Enquirer story claiming Ted Cruz had extramarital affairs, tweeted a link to a hoax story from a parody website in which an anti-Trump protester claimed he had been paid $3,500 to carry out his protest.

    The parody on the faux-ABC News website began like this:

    For weeks, rumors have circulated the web that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally on Saturday in Fountain Hills, Arizona has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

    “I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad a little over a week ago about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

    Trump supporters have been claiming for weeks that the protesters are being paid for by Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.

    “As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It wageting Cruzs mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

    As reported by The Blaze, Lewandowski tweeted a link to the false story. He wasn't the only one who was desperately trying to find good news for the Trump campaign; Ann Coulter jumped aboard. too. Roughly an hour and a half later after Lewandowski's initial tweet, he deleted it. Coulter waited an hour before admitting, “You're right, fake site. AOL quote was hilarious though.”

    The Trump campaign has been taking hits from all over as a result of the National Enquirer story targeting Cruz, especially as it is well known that Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker are close buddies. The Enquirer even endorsed Trump earlier this month. Radio host Michael Savage, who had already endorsed Trump, said on his radio show that he was considering withdrawing his support for Trump if he didn’t completely disavow the story and David Pecker.
    Yup, do ya think I was surprised?
    Last edited by otoc; 05-03-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  11. #11
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,249

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    lol, right. It wouldn't surprise me if this came from a parody site a month ago, was retweeted by Trump's campaign manager before he got laughed off twitter and deleted the nonsense, went viral on the right wing sites, and then some whacked out site you go to tries to repost it word for word a month later for people to believe.
    MAY 3, 2016 BY WILLIAM CHASE

    GRAPHIC VIDEO: Trump Protesters Trained, Supplied and Paid Up To $3,500…By Who?




    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and somebody took the time to post it, I'd say you do know, and thought it was true.

    Here's the original post, it's pretty funny.

    ABC News
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s...
    NEWS
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
    By abcnews - March 27, 2016



    And the truth...
    Trump Campaign Manager Pushes Hoax Story About Trump Protester
    BY: HANK BERRIEN MARCH 25, 2016


    Yup, do ya think I was surprised?
    I guess you missed the "meh, l dunno"... but love your full throttle response. Do ya get paid for it?

  12. #12
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,757

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    It seems Justin's fellow manlets aren't too sure about the whole Hillary victory thing. The SJW's at Puffed Ho are starting to get nervous now.

    Here Are 7 Reasons Why Donald Trump Could Really Win In November
    Not that much stands between America and the Trumpocalypse.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0bc9cb0451202

    Don’t be certain Trump can’t defeat Clinton in a general election, even if the FBI doesn’t recommend indictments. Once he pivots towards being a semi-normal human being, and distances himself from the bigoted stances he utilized to gain power within the GOP, Clinton would face a more “likable” Trump. In a battle of two individuals with negative favorability ratings, the person who might have jeopardized national security with a private server could easily lose.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...b_9836720.html

    It's kind of amusing watching them come up with reasons that Trump will win over there.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

    H. L. Mencken

  13. #13
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    13,757

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Because I just had too, and I'm still laughing about it.

    Angry democrats are lashing out at anyone and anything they think contributed to Hillary's loss while vehemently igoring the simple fact that Hillary, and her many scandals, were the unilateral reason for their crushing defeat. Be that as it may, it is far easier to blame some combination of Bernie Sanders, Putin, James Comey, "Fake News", Julian Assange, White Supremacists, The Electoral College, Jill Stein...and the list goes on and on.

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ting-escalates
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

    H. L. Mencken

  14. #14
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,137

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Michelle Obama +150

    Ophra +200



    I hope TT bookmarks this post proof I’m psychic ...
    Last edited by tucker; 12-26-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  15. #15
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,137

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Successfully picked the presidential winner since 2004. Would that mean you picked bush once and obama twice... Extraordinary. I think if you go by inauguration dates it would be 2017-2021. Picky picky...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •