Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,534

    Post Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

    11/6/2016:
    As of right now the race has tightened, however it is not because Hillary has (significantly) dropped in the polls, but rather because Trump has gained. What this means is that the independent voters are buckling toward the major parties. Trump did poorly in October and so the conservative leaning independents have moved in favor of Trump. The liberal leaning independent will undoubtedly move toward Clinton in response to this.

    There is alot of chatter and uncertainty with this election and undoubtedly most analysts are predicting something much closer.
    At the end of the day Trump is the populist candidate in this election, but his appeal is limited and he struggles to hold the party together (more so than his adversary). He has alienated Hispanics and women which is going to end up costing him the state of Florida and the election along with it. In the aftermath, the discussion is always where the loser went wrong and the focal point of that discussion will be (ironically) he campaign announcement speech.
    Then there are the silent voters which are notoriously difficult to gauge in terms of how they will effect the election. However one thing that is certain is that Trump's supporters are anything but silent. In addition to this Trump also represents (massive) uncertainty while Clinton as the incumbent party represents stability and things have to be pretty bad for the electorate to choose the former. Based on these things I would expect that the silent voters mostly side with Clinton and will result in a comfortable victory both in terms of the popular vote and the electoral college.
    I'd be very surprised if Trump doesn't take Ohio at this point, but there may be other electoral surprises. New Hampshire has alot of undecideds of whom I expect will back Clinton in the end, so the states I'd be watching are Florida, North Carolina, Iowa, and Georgia. Florida because it's Florida, and the latter three because they will be very close.

    Unless we have a 'November' surprise shake things up at the last minute which is looking less and less likely ( at this point it would take something really really bad for either candidate to make a difference) my predictions are as follows.

    Popular Vote:
    Clinton - 51%
    Trump - 47%

    Electoral Vote:
    Clinton - 323
    Trump - 215

    Closes States:
    Clinton - North Carolina
    Trump - Iowa

    Final Electoral College Map 11/6/2016:


    Electoral Map Prediction 10/5/2016 (link to comments)





    Original post:
    Happy 2016!
    Since I've been making successful presidential predictions here since 2004 I figured I would pop in here to do the same for 2016 and 2020.
    I was pretty certain of this months ago, but Bernie seemed like he had a chance there for a brief time so I held back. I'll admit that he fared well and far better than I or anyone had anticipated. But in any case Hillary is very near finish line in terms of delegates and Bernie would need to win nearly all that is left to beat her which isn't happening. Though it seems like he'll want to hang on til the end which means we'll have to wait until June until it becomes official.

    As for the G.O.P... Well Trump really created a ruckus. I would have bet money that Jeb Bush would take the nomination but I think Trump pretty much destroyed him and ended the Bush Dynasty once and for all. However the future of the party is not bright. The damage he and Cruz has done cannot be undone and the years of racist undertones and religious radicalization has caught up with them and they lost the American people in the process. Key states like Florida will be unattainable because of the increase in minority voters. By 2020 The entire millennial demographic and some of generation 'Z' will be eligible to vote and will outnumber baby boomers.

    The Republican Party is now split between too many subgroups none of which will be embraced by the majority of Americans today. Among these groups the most powerful are the establishment Republicans who really aren't that much different that the establishment Democrats. And when Hillary takes office she'll be faced with a split congress and will need to curry favor with the establishment Republicans to get things done. So in all likelihood your establishment Republicans will begin to slowly join the ranks of the Democratic party as a means to retain their influence and power because that's what it's all about for them. They'll kick the social conservatives to the curb in a heart beat taking their financial backing with them. This will leave the G.O.P. in even worse shape than before and secure Hillary's second term.

    This Compromise will undoubtedly leave many liberal Democrats unhappy as Bernie's campaign efforts will have resonated among many young voters. This will have lasting change and from that you will likely see a new 'Labor' party emerge from this. Traces of the G.O.P. may continue to survive as congressmen and senators through their efforts in gerrymandering; but it won't last because they can't win the presidency making them a ship without a rudder. The 2016 Election will go down in history as a turning point as we have officially entered the era of 21st Century American Politics.. . Hillary may not be the candidate everyone wants, but after Sanders and Trump I think people will begin to demand better of our leaders. Welcome to the Future.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 11-06-2016 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    14,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    ^ Interesting! Racist undertones and religious radicalization common misconceptions generated by the mainstream media and the leftists. What about the socialist radicalization of the Democratic Party and the left. The well known corruption in the establishment in both parties. If you take a good look at the establishment we've had a one party system for a long time. Hillary a lifetime in the spot light of corruption and illegal activities.

    Me thinks making a prediction at this time is a agenda driven guessing game.

    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

  3. #3
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,534

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Actually my predictions address alot of those things. Call it what you will but mark my words. George W. Bush will go down in history as the last Republican President so a new party will have to come from somewhere. None of the conservative ideologies within the G.O.P. are anything that you can expect a majority of the country to embrace and. So the new party will likely emerge from the Democratic party as they welcome the establishment republicans and hence will be come the new right wing party.

    Been predicting presidential elections correctly since 2004 and nobody here has ever believed me everytime I predict a Democratic victory and this one won't be any different. The trends are clear and the G.O.P. has lost the American people and they don't stand a chance today and their prospects are looking worse in the future.


    I've said what I have to say for now. I might pop back in when Hillary becomes president elect to rub it in a little.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 05-02-2016 at 02:08 PM.


    As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.



  4. #4
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,495

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Oh joy, another white manlet with the idea he's "part of the Democrats!" Most are smart enough to figure out by their 30's that liberalism has been the economic and social death of them. Others, well, a bit slow I suppose. As for your worthless "predictions"? Hillary will be torn apart easily by Trump during the debates while he brings her many skeletons out of the closet and into the light. Keep in mind she's already not liked by the majority of Democrats, things will only get worse for her.

    Oh, and as for your "racist" garbage? I'd like you to name one thing, just one, that Trump has ever said is racist. Don't bother with your leftist approved "he wants to build a wall" and "stop muslim immigration" either. These are not racist at all but attempts to keep the country safer. It works too, see Israel.
    Not a GoodWhite.

  5. #5
    Joined
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Obamaland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,534

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Still disconnected from reality I see.... And you wonder why you keep losing.

    I'd figure by the time someone reaches 40 that they would have a firm grasp on reality lol... Remember that unskewed polls website? I sure do and I know there is a reason nobody else but right wing whack jobs took it seriously. This is why I don't debate here anymore let anyone of similar mindset. It's a waste of time because you can't tell them anything nor expect them ro learn anymore than you can teach a fish to climb a mountain. We all have our ideals but the difference is that some people accept reality when it proves them wrong and others put on a tin foil hat.

    I'm done here for now but I'll be back in November and sure enough you''ll be here talking about conspiracy theories as to why Trump got his ass handed to him causing Republicans to lose yet another election and I'll be rubbing my 'worthless' predictions in your faces...

    TTFN, and remember that reality has a well known liberal bias.
    Last edited by JustinC939; 05-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.


    As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.



  6. #6
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    174

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    a new party will have to come from somewhere.
    I nominate the dolphins, they are intelligent (as well as talented singers) and will only be bribed and steal money to buy fish.
    Any one denouncing our glorious oceanic inhabitants will be met with the normal racism, sexism, and fishism debates on public news outlets.
    Last edited by RatzKlaw; 05-02-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: The "I" wasnt capitalized :(

  7. #7
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    18,617

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    You select dolphins over orcas?

    You dolphinites just don't get it.

  8. #8
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    14,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    The same radical left knower of all things to be known. It seems to me we've run across this more than once . The real reason many of the radical left no longer post here is because they can't handle it when they're confronted with the same kind of political BS they spew. They can't handle it when their hate filled talking points are proven wrong. So they run for places like politico, little green monkeys and kos where everybody thinks just like them. Why do you think the left is trying to deny people with opposing views the right to speak and be heard. I tell you why the truth is socialists and communists biggest enemy.

    F*ck maybe if we handed out baby pacifiers they might stay a while longer. Personally I've grown very tired of the whiny liberal victims, victims one and all...
    Last edited by tucker; 05-02-2016 at 08:38 PM.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

  9. #9
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    1,666

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    gotta love the comment section. how the pc crowd stifles their thoughts.

    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...d-it-my-ngger/

    bb

  10. #10
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    14,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Think about this. The organized violence from the radical left has already started can you imagine what it's going to be like in the middle of the real campaign. Violent anarchy at its worst.

    Keep your powder dry and your guns nearby self defense is going to be very important.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

  11. #11
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    14,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    The politicians and the main stream media try to make everybody believe illegal Mexicans are peaceful hard working people hiding in the shadows. It's just the opposite they are violent people that come from a violent corrupt culture. When you see young children standing on the roadside throwing the "F Bomb" it's a direct reflect on the way they are raised.

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/487537035...#sp=show-clips
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

  12. #12
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    9,576

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The same radical left knower of all things to be known. It seems to me we've run across this more than once . The real reason many of the radical left no longer post here is because they can't handle it when they're confronted with the same kind of political BS they spew. They can't handle it when their hate filled talking points are proven wrong. So they run for places like politico, little green monkeys and kos where everybody thinks just like them. Why do you think the left is trying to deny people with opposing views the right to speak and be heard. I tell you why the truth is socialists and communists biggest enemy.

    F*ck maybe if we handed out baby pacifiers they might stay a while longer. Personally I've grown very tired of the whiny liberal victims, victims one and all...
    Seriously? That's what you think? I think you are wrong. It's posts like this that make people think "why bother". And your later post of armegedon. Arm-a-get-on. We saw that with the bundys.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.


  13. #13
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,495

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Still disconnected from reality I see.... And you wonder why you keep losing.

    I'd figure by the time someone reaches 40 that they would have a firm grasp on reality lol... Remember that unskewed polls website? I sure do and I know there is a reason nobody else but right wing whack jobs took it seriously. This is why I don't debate here anymore let anyone of similar mindset. It's a waste of time because you can't tell them anything nor expect them ro learn anymore than you can teach a fish to climb a mountain. We all have our ideals but the difference is that some people accept reality when it proves them wrong and others put on a tin foil hat.

    I'm done here for now but I'll be back in November and sure enough you''ll be here talking about conspiracy theories as to why Trump got his ass handed to him causing Republicans to lose yet another election and I'll be rubbing my 'worthless' predictions in your faces...

    TTFN, and remember that reality has a well known liberal bias.
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

    Not a GoodWhite.

  14. #14
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    69
    Posts
    14,310

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seriously? That's what you think? I think you are wrong. It's posts like this that make people think "why bother". And your later post of armegedon. Arm-a-get-on. We saw that with the bundys.
    Ok. Why do you bother...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

  15. #15
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    18,617

    Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Oh there's a disconnect from reality alright, but it's on your side and it's a very basic disconnect at that. Have fun at the rally, and do try and get those Doritos out of your beard before you show up next time.

    Do ya think Hillary has the scruples to hire protestors acting like Bernie supporters at Trump rallies?

    Meh... I dunno, but it wouldn't be a very big surprise if true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •