Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

^^^ Limbaugh this morning:
    Why do we have months and months and months of polling, if time after time they end up saying when it comes down to crunch time, they can't predict how things are gonna turn out? What does that mean to you? What does that actually tell us the polling data is used for?
    We deserve an honest answer to that last question.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Limbaugh this morning:

We deserve an honest answer to that last question.
    Polls are only as good as the data they are based on.. GIGO in full effect here. My gut feeling is the polls have been sh*t in this cycle because the people who were going to vote for Trump simply did not want to get hassled by the leftist jackboots.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Just saw BB walk in. He has some important news for all of us.

Not a GoodWhite.

well I'll get this over with... I was wrong as many pollsters were.

But in the end the Democratic party got exactly what they deserved. They thought they could win by just not being a republican and in the process they forgot about the working class and made grave miscalculations in the rust belt. So in that sense Trump single handedly put an end to both the Bush and Clinton dynasties.

That being said, the G.O.P. is likely to stick around the and the DNC will be looking for new leaders. Trump has the opportunity to reshape the G.O.P. in the same way Reagan did and that being said it's really hard to say how he will accomplish that. One thing that history has proven is that new presidents rarely govern as expected. Reagan and Obama are not the hardcore conservative and liberal we make them out to be and Trump will most likely follow that trend. This is why I'm not all doom and gloom like my contemporaries. Trump is a wildcard of wildcards and I can only hope that he will accomplish some good for this country and do good for the people, So in that sense there is hope because his owes nothing to his party. His debt is only to the people who voted him in.

If Trump isn't a disaster, I'll look back on this day with positive feelings.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

^^^^ Very well stated Justin - I tip my hat to you sir.

I do hope the outcome of this election serves to break the status quo in our system - because it stinks top to bottom on both sides. We need a good house cleaning. This should be interesting.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

H/T Ace.. The repugs gained more than the WH last night...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    well I'll get this over with... I was wrong as many pollsters were.

But in the end the Democratic party got exactly what they deserved. They thought they could win by just not being a republican and in the process they forgot about the working class and made grave miscalculations in the rust belt. So in that sense Trump single handedly put an end to both the Bush and Clinton dynasties.

That being said, the G.O.P. is likely to stick around the and the DNC will be looking for new leaders. Trump has the opportunity to reshape the G.O.P. in the same way Reagan did and that being said it's really hard to say how he will accomplish that. One thing that history has proven is that new presidents rarely govern as expected. Reagan and Obama are not the hardcore conservative and liberal we make them out to be and Trump will most likely follow that trend. This is why I'm not all doom and gloom like my contemporaries. Trump is a wildcard of wildcards and I can only hope that he will accomplish some good for this country and do good for the people, So in that sense there is hope because his owes nothing to his party. His debt is only to the people who voted him in.

If Trump isn't a disaster, I'll look back on this day with positive feelings.
    Well...crap. That was a damned good post. It sounds like you hate what the GOP has become as much as I do.
    Not a GoodWhite.

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. And Other Predictions.

Because I just had too, and I'm still laughing about it.

Angry democrats are lashing out at anyone and anything they think contributed to Hillary's loss while vehemently igoring the simple fact that Hillary, and her many scandals, were the unilateral reason for their crushing defeat. Be that as it may, it is far easier to blame some combination of Bernie Sanders, Putin, James Comey, "Fake News", Julian Assange, White Supremacists, The Electoral College, Jill Stein...and the list goes on and on.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ting-escalates
    Not a GoodWhite.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Our resident self-proclaimed political analyst gets his first dose of reality......them thar voters ain't that dumb after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Still listening to those voices in your head? I proclaimed nothing. I expressed an opinion before the votes were in. Something more than you did little feckless troll.
    I do miss the old days when the boy used to try and slug it out toe to toe.... "little feckless troll" - that's a dandy, bet he stayed up all night thinking that one up - a line right out of a William Zabka movie.
    Last edited by SteveW; 05-27-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    System Specifications

The map is red the crybaby democrats are seeing red. This calls for a never ending witchhunt...
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

^^^ Yes, the map is indeed red - but, the Prius is still custom flaming pink...

System Specifications

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

I know why Hillary lost global warming is the cause of deplorable and irredeemable. It's a plain as the nose on your face. Very soon everybody on earth will be deplorable and irredeemable...

No more fascist left and MSM..
    ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The map is red the crybaby democrats are seeing red. This calls for a never ending witchhunt...
    Would you like some tin to go with that hat? Which hunt are you whining about now?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Would you like some tin to go with that hat? Which hunt are you whining about now?
    Take your pick there's so many Trump strawman conspiracies out there it's hard to choose just one.

Russia!
    Macedonia!
    ~ Benjamin Franklin