Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins 2016, 2020. Updated with Electoral Map!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    It's a liberal thing. When they do somethin' wrong they accuse the other side of doin' it. In their mind, it works. Sap's been suckin' on the projection thing for years. He must think it works somehow. Maybe it's for the lurkers.

Did ya see the poor immigrant kids in cages? Taken from the Obama years... tried to say it was current. Projection. And fail.

Then the next kid in a cage. Turned out it was staged in a mall. Projection. And fail.

Like the Tea Party racist with a gun that turned out to be a black guy. Good times.

The entire left wing has turned into a joke.
    Ahh. A doubleshot of koolaid I see. Who said cages. I said camps. Do you deny their existence like trump denies it is his policy when he isn't saluting a north korean general?
    lil Dutchie says...
    Deny!! OBAMA!!!

Divert!! Cages!!!

We the Victim!!! TEA PARTY!!!
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ l wasn't talking about what YOU said. Heck, l wasn't even talkng to YOU. The only reference to you was your over-used one trick pony "projection" bulldung. Now, if ya wanna address that, pull out your victim card and have at it.

Kapiche?

And for what it's worth, your sides vernacular of "camps" and other vague and sometimes direct references to Nazi concentration camps... look, l get it. Ya got nothing else and need something else before the next election. Russia, Russia didn't work. Norks are gonna nuke us didn't work. Crumbs didn't work. Pink pus hat parades didn't work. Kids against guns didn't work. So now we get kids in camps. Another total fail.

Check those polls you used to cite all the time. The ones that got ya to Hillary +3.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    ^^

It reminds me of the one where all the reporters were surrounding that crazy lady in pink, Shehan something or other, l think. Total bulldung it is and was.

^^^ l wasn't talking about what YOU said. Heck, l wasn't even talkng to YOU. The only reference to you was your over-used one trick pony "projection" bulldung. Now, if ya wanna address that, pull out your victim card and have at it.

Kapiche?
    Well thanks Capt. Obvious. I get it. You weren't responding to anything I wrote while just responding to one thing I wrote. How surprising Mr. Slippery. The debate continues with the rattle of those shitflies bouncing off the inside of your skull. That makes perfect sense.

How about this?

I don't give a sh1t about who, or what imaginary tale you are chasing, and talking about. You are wrong and keep diverting from any real topic. Cappuccino???

Try reading what the liberal press says about the situation instead of cherrypicking. Take a break from Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon. But please don't whine on about me telling you what to do. I don't expect you to do anything other than do more Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon.

DHS: Nearly 2,000 Children Separated From Adults At Border In 6 Weeks
    Where do we put these kids?

'These Are Not Kids Kept In Cages': Inside A Texas Shelter For Immigrant Youth
    Let's call it a shelter if it's for kids. Prisons are for adults.

That Obama years pictures...
    Does the U.S. keep immigrant children in cages?

Oh, and that mall kid social media pic you mentioned...
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

It reminds me of the one where all the reporters were surrounding that crazy lady in pink, Shehan something or other, l think. Total bulldung it is and was.
    Ah geezus. You are bulldung. so lil scoot and you are blowing up a few into all things liberal? Glad I addressed it already in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Well thanks Capt. Obvious. I get it. You weren't responding to anything I wrote while just responding to one thing I wrote. How surprising Mr. Slippery. The debate continues with the rattle of those shitflies bouncing off the inside of your skull. That makes perfect sense.

How about this?

I don't give a sh1t about who, or what imaginary tale you are chasing, and talking about. You are wrong and keep diverting from any real topic. Cappuccino???

Try reading what the liberal press says about the situation instead of cherrypicking. Take a break from Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon. But please don't whine on about me telling you what to do. I don't expect you to do anything other than do more Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon.

DHS: Nearly 2,000 Children Separated From Adults At Border In 6 Weeks
    Where do we put these kids?

'These Are Not Kids Kept In Cages': Inside A Texas Shelter For Immigrant Youth
    Let's call it a shelter if it's for kids. Prisons are for adults.

That Obama years pictures...
    Does the U.S. keep immigrant children in cages?

Oh, and that mall kid social media pic you mentioned...
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/
    So after a blather about MY biased sources (that l never gave... one l never even heard of), you answer with real solid un-biased sources... NPR, Washington Post and Snopes. I wouldn't waste my time reading that crap. I read my fiction in books, thank you.

I think I'll go with Carlin's advice, Plus3.

So after a blather about MY biased sources (that l never gave... one l never even heard of), you answer with real solid un-biased sources... NPR, Washington Post and Snopes. I wouldn't waste my time reading that crap. I read my fiction in books, thank you.

I think I'll go with Carlin's advice, Plus3.
    Of course you won't, dutch. I already said that. You prefer Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon.

Ah geezus. You are bulldung. so lil scoot and you are blowing up a few into all things liberal? Glad I addressed it already in my previous post.
    Yeah, l can see why that one upsets ya. I remember you defending her. She was your pride and joy. Cindy Shehan, l think her name was.

Of course you won't, dutch. I already said that. You prefer Ace, Hoft, Drudge, FoxNews and Bannon.
    I'm not familiar with Bannon or Hoft, so l don't know what you're even talking about. Apparently, your info is Fake News.

Yeah, l can see why that one upsets ya. I remember you defending her. She was your pride and joy. Cindy Shehan, l think her name was.

WTF imagined argument do you have rattling around in your head in regards to a picture you mentioned and then reposted about from the lil one? WTF cares about sheehan? I never did. Grow up.

Love that hysterical laughter coming from you guys these days. Don't worry, I'd be nervous about how trump will tarnish the GOP too.

I'm not familiar with Bannon or Hoft, so l don't know what you're even talking about. Apparently, your info is Fake News.
    Apparently you are either a liar or a fool. But don't take me as one.

You must be out of gas and projecting again.

Is this another of your great dismounts?

Apparently it is your usual dismount. I was clear about what I thought about your post. Project much?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain ButtHurt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

Apparently it is your usual dismount. I was clear about what I thought about your post. Project much?
    I think he needs a hug. Send 4ucker over there immediately. He must have had another spat with BongWater.
    Last edited by SteveW; 06-16-2018 at 06:39 PM.